Trump Tapes Prove Trump Saved America from General Milley

POS...everybody knows it.

DAZUxMA.jpg
Through research, I've discovered that he has an EIB (a technical award), not a CIB (which is awarded for participating in actual combat)....But I want to know how that beta cuck managed to get ONE bronze star, let alone the three clusters on it.

Otherwise, his chest is covered with a fruit salad of "participant" and "attaboy" ribbons.

Amirite, Hossfly?

Through research, I've discovered that he has an EIB (a technical award), not a CIB (which is awarded for participating in actual combat)....But I want to know how that beta cuck managed to get ONE bronze star, let alone the three clusters on it.

Otherwise, his chest is covered with a fruit salad of "participant" and "attaboy" ribbons.

Amirite, Hossfly?

Bronze stars are awarded for either merit, or Valor. His Bronze Star has NO "V" for Valor so he most likely got them sucking dick real good.

Milley, the guy left standing as next in line after Øbama fired [purged] at least 197 high ranking military men.

Last edited:
Those who love Trump are people, like you, who belong to the cult.
It is beyond love. Trump is your everything.
Get a new act, pal. Your schtick is getting old.

Leftards would LIKE it to be about Trump, but it isn't.

I'll be voting for the person who can and will excise and remove the corruption from government.

And the reality here is, Trump already tried once and failed.

Therefore, whoever that person is, is going to be a lot scarier than Trump.

A "lot", by orders of magnitude.

But, you do t seem to understand any of that. Because you're a lemming. Your evil and corrupt masters have you spouting total nonsense. You think you re making rightie heads explode, but you're not. There's not a single rightie in all of America who worships Trump. Righties like him because he speaks the truth - about YOU. When someone else comes along with the stones to do that, (s)he'll get traction too.

In Nov and Dec of 2020 Trump had lost the election and talked constantly about invading Iran. Milley took a lot of heat for opposing Trump. Have you forgotten?
You fools have ZERO understanding of human nature.

FACT:

OBAMA - 5 Wars
BIDEN - a war within 30 days

TRUMP: no wars ever. ZERO. None.

You stupid leftards are focused on what comes out of his mouth, and that's just STUPID, it shows how little you understand.

DONALD TRUMP IS THE FIRST US PRESIDENT IN EIGHTY YEARS WHO DIDN'T START A FOREIGN WAR.

That's a FACT, Jack, and one which you can not challenge.

Lefties used to be about peace, now they're goddamn warmongers.

You fools have ZERO understanding of human nature.

FACT:

OBAMA - 5 Wars
BIDEN - a war within 30 days

TRUMP: no wars ever. ZERO. None.

You stupid leftards are focused on what comes out of his mouth, and that's just STUPID, it shows how little you understand.

DONALD TRUMP IS THE FIRST US PRESIDENT IN EIGHTY YEARS WHO DIDN'T START A FOREIGN WAR.

That's a FACT, Jack, and one which you can not challenge.

Lefties used to be about peace, now they're goddamn warmongers.
The US had nothing to do with the Arab spring. ISIS was another result of the Bush invasion of Iraq.

You should learn something about the middle east.

It seems pretty likely Trump leaked the audio himself.

His delusional supporters think the tape exonerates him.

The less delusional supporters think the DoJ leaked the tape because Trump would be a moron to leak evidence against himself.

The tape was always going to come out anyway.

Trump had some ridiculously bad appointments. Surprisingly naive in that area. Seemingly no swamp detector at all.

Milley did tell China he would give them a heads up if Trump was going to attack. Biden’s bribery goes deep.
Gen. Milley: (37:19)
Mr. Chairman, I’ve served this nation for 42 years. I’ve spent years in combat, and I’ve buried a lot of my troops who died while defending this country. My loyalty to this nation, its people, and the Constitution hasn’t changed and will never change as long as I have a breath to give. My loyalty is absolute, and I will not turn my back on the fallen. With respect to the Chinese calls, I routinely communicated with my counterpart General Li with the knowledge and coordination of civilian oversight. I am specifically directed to communicate with the Chinese by Department of Defense guidance, the policy dialogue system. These military-to-military communications at the highest level are critical to the security of the United States in order to de-conflict military actions, manage crisis, and prevent war between great powers that are armed with the world’s most deadliest weapons. The calls on 30 October and 8 January were coordinated before and after with Secretary Esper and Acting Secretary Miller’s staffs and the interagency.

Gen. Milley: (38:33)
The specific purpose of the October and January calls were generated by concerning intelligence which caused us to believe the Chinese were worried about an attack on them by the United States. I know, I am certain, that President Trump did not intend to attack the Chinese, and it is my directed responsibility, and it was my directed responsibility by the secretary, to convey that intent to the Chinese. My task at that time was to de-escalate. My message, again, was consistent. Stay calm, steady, and de-escalate. We are not going to attack you. At Secretary of Defense Esper’s direction, I made a call to General Li on 30 October. Eight people sat in that call with me, and I read out the call within 30 minutes of the call ending. On 31 December, the Chinese requested another call with me. The deputy assistant secretary of defense for Asia Pacific policy helped coordinate my call, which was then scheduled for 8 January, and he made a preliminary call on 6 January.

Gen. Milley: (39:47)
11 people attended that call with me, and readouts of this call were distributed to the interagency that same day. Shortly after my call ended with General Li, I personally informed both Secretary of State Pompeo and White House Chief of Staff Meadows about the call, among other topics.

The false attacks on Netanyahu by the Media and the Left Wing of Israel are stunningly
close to the false attacks on President Trump.
Almost like all the moon bats and the career constant government employees coordinated. it.
Israel has wanted the US to attack Iran for 25 years.
surada:

Laugh away grandma - it simply confirms how completely out of touch with reality you are.

Forum List

Back