Trump team leaked Mueller questions

Trump's team was behind the leak of Mueller questions, legal experts say

Just like this Orange Idiot. Orders questions leaked and then complains about DOJ leaders. What a sleaze....

Probably a Rudy idea....

1. "... legal analysts and a former assistant to Mueller said they believed the leak came directly from Trump’s lawyers."

Just like Mueller's entire Witch Hunt, no evidence to support the accusation, just 'I think / believe....'

2. SO WHAT?

Were / Are the questions 'Classified'? If so, show me.

What is Mueller worried about? Public Opinion? Looking at his vague questions that have hardly no regard concerning 'Legality', proving more to people that what Mueller is shooting for is 'Gottcha' questions rather than anything of substance regarding non-existent Illegal Russian Collusion'?

3. I find it pretty funny that the man partially responsible for leaks coming out of his own investigation is now pi$$ed someone else has leaked information from / about his investigation.... THE LEAKER IS P.O.ed AT SOMEONE FOR LEAKING.... :p

Just like this Orange Idiot. Orders questions leaked and then complains about DOJ leaders. What a sleaze....

Probably a Rudy idea....
2. SO WHAT?

Actually that's the proof they didn't come from Mueller. Mueller gave subjects they wanted to talk to Trump about. Jay Sekulow turned them into 49 questions,

So guess who leaked the 49 questions?

So what? Donald’s team leaks the questions, and of course he’s aware of it; probably directly involved; and then he goes out and lies to the American people and tries to use the leak to undermine the investigation. He’s bordering on obstruction of justice with that alone. Even Nixon is rolling over in his grave
And I thought the Tea Cup ride at Disney spun like hell.... :p

Probably a Rudy idea....
2. SO WHAT?

Actually that's the proof they didn't come from Mueller. Mueller gave subjects they wanted to talk to Trump about. Jay Sekulow turned them into 49 questions,

So snowflakes admit that Mueller's topics were not leaked, that the 40 questions Trump's team 'leaked' (if they did) are THEIR questions that THEY created, not mueller.....

:p

Probably a Rudy idea....

1. "... legal analysts and a former assistant to Mueller said they believed the leak came directly from Trump’s lawyers."

Just like Mueller's entire Witch Hunt, no evidence to support the accusation, just 'I think / believe....'

2. SO WHAT?

What is Mueller worried about? Public Opinion? Looking at his vague questions that have hardly no regard concerning 'Legality', proving more to people that what Mueller is shooting for is 'Gottcha' questions rather than anything of substance regarding non-existent Illegal Russian Collusion'?

3. I find it pretty funny that the man partially responsible for leaks coming out of his own investigation is now pi$$ed someone else has leaked information from / about his investigation.... THE LEAKER IS P.O.ed AT SOMEONE FOR LEAKING.... :p
Wow. Are you making excuses now for leaking because now it came from Trump? And which Mueller leaks are you referring to? It’s being reported on Fox that the questions were written by Jay Sekulow and you’re still playing the “where’s the evidence” game. Come on man

Probably a Rudy idea....
2. SO WHAT?

So snowflakes admit that Mueller's topics were not leaked, that the 40 questions Trump's team 'leaked' (if they did) are THEIR questions that THEY created, not mueller.....

:p
Dude, you are the snowflake. All you do is whine like a pussy all day long.

Wow. Are you making excuses now for leaking because now it came from Trump?
I posed a question:

If what was 'leaked' was written by Trump's lawyers, NOT by Mueller or his team, is it still 'leaking'?

It sounds like, in this scenario, Trump's lawyers, in prepping for a potential forced interview with Mueller, due to subpoena, drafted up some questions they felt Mueller might ask, which only makes sense / is smart.

And if that is the case, it sounds like Mueller and the Liberal media is trying to spin this into 'Obstruction of Justice'. This, as a reminder, would not be the 1st time Rosenstein and Mueller MANUFACTURED a crime.....

Probably a Rudy idea....

2. SO WHAT?

Wow. Are you making excuses now for leaking because now it came from Trump? And which Mueller leaks are you referring to? It’s being reported on Fox that the questions were written by Jay Sekulow and you’re still playing the “where’s the evidence” game. Come on man
What's funny is the obviousness of Team Trump's strategy. they leak to show the investigation is a witch hunt, then decry Mueller for leaks, and say see, witch hunt.

It used to be "get this over with because there's noting to it," and now it's "we're not cooperating" stonewall. Effective with the Trumpbots. Prolly less so with others when the investigation becomes "We're waiting for Trump's answers."

What's funny is the obviousness of Team Trump's strategy. they leak to show the investigation is a witch hunt, then decry Mueller for leaks, and say see, witch hunt.

If that is what they did it and if it worked, it only supported what everyone already knew / knows....

It was Putin for crying out loud Jim! Don't you know by now every evil deed in the whole world is committed by Russia.

:lol:

Forum List

Back