Trump Team Unveils ‘Pudding Fingers’ Ad Against DeSantis

I have to come clean, this is ridiculous.

DeSantis isn't even running yet!

Maybe he will, maybe he won't, but this is premature in my view.

It only invites unnecessary discord on the Right.
I have a confession to make. I’ve had some of the kind of pudding that comes in those little cups. The spoon leaves some of it behind, especially in the poorly designed bottom edge. So, I have used my fingers to get an additional bit of the pudding out. I hereby announce that I’m not running for President.

Last edited:
I have to come clean, this is ridiculous.

DeSantis isn't even running yet!

Maybe he will, maybe he won't, but this is premature in my view.

It only invites unnecessary discord on the Right.

Trump is a fucking moron and should not run again. Been there, done that. America is the Titanic post iceberg and he's talking about the lovely coat of paint he has planned

Trump is a fucking moron and should not run again. Been there, done that. America is the Titanic post iceberg and he's talking about the lovely coat of paint he has planned

Having read (and appreciated) your posts for a while I can honestly say I respect your opinion, though I vehemently disagree.

That said, if Trump is the nominee, and you don't vote for him - you're an asshole.

No offense. ;)

Having read (and appreciated) your posts for a while I can honestly say I respect your opinion, though I vehemently disagree.

That said, if Trump is the nominee, and you don't vote for him - you're an asshole.

No offense. ;)
As part time owner of the brain I have to disagree.

He can decide not to vote at all or he can vote 3p. If Trump is the GOP nominee, I will vote for him. I confess that my support for Trump is less than fulsome. But there is zero chance that I’d vote for any Democrap Parody nominee these days.

As part time owner of the brain I have to disagree.

He can decide not to vote at all or he can vote 3p.

There is no disagreement.

I also am aware he can vote for whomever he wants, or not vote at all.

But in my estimation, anyone who doesn't vote Republican in the general, is an asshole. ;)

(Unless by some miracle we get a RINO like John Bolton or something, but what are the chances of that?)

No offense. ;)

It's been the same lesser of Two Evils choices between UniParty and UniParty Lite since I started voting.

Prior to the Reagan Assassination attempt (by Bush and the Cabal) he was the last real President who knew what the issues were - AND ACTUALLY DID SOMETHING ABOUT IT

What's Trump going to do about democrat Party cheating in the tens of millions?

What's Trump going to do about Fascist Intel and DOJ?

Is Trump going to propose an actual budget that cuts Departments?

The things I dislike about Trump include his petty assaults on his fellow Republicans. I truly wish he would knock it off.

The more he behaves like this, the less likely it becomes that I will vote for him in the primary, here.

He should get firmly in message. And he should stay on message.
I feel the same way.

A million times better than any Democrat but he needs to just shut the hell up about DeSantis.

Besides, I am selfish. I want DeSantis to be Governor as long as possible. He has made Florida great again.

What's Trump going to do about democrat Party cheating in the tens of millions?

He's finally relented and admitted we need to start playing the game the way they do.

Ballot harvesting, early voting - it's all on the table.

What's Trump going to do about Fascist Intel and DOJ?

He and the MAGA Institute For America have a solid detailed plan to clean up the Deep State.

It's got the Media spooked, which is why they're so desperate to take him out with this phony Manhattan indictment:

I'll be the first to admit Trump was incredibly naive on this, but he also is a big fan of vengeance.

And he will get his, much to our benefit. ;)

For the record, I'm not ride or die Trump.

I also love DeSantis, and if he runs I am still undecided between the two.

I still think a Trump/Desantis ticket would be epic.

He's finally relented and admitted we need to start playing the game the way they do.

Ballot harvesting, early voting - it's all on the table.

He and the MAGA Institute For America have a solid detailed plan to clean up the Deep State.

It's got the Media spooked, which is why they're so desperate to take him out with this phony Manhattan indictment:

I'll be the first to admit Trump was incredibly naive on this, but he also is a big fan of vengeance.

And he will get his, much to our benefit. ;)

For the record, I'm not ride or die Trump.

I also love DeSantis, and if he runs I am still undecided between the two.

I still think a Trump/Desantis ticket would be epic.
We can never out vote “harness” Tammany Hall democrats!! We need at a minimum up to date voter databases and Voter ID! Pure insanity to think we can our maneuver a group that cheats in the tens of millions column

Trump/DeSantis with Joe DeGenova or Michael Franzese as AG

We can never out vote “harness” Tammany Hall democrats!! We need at a minimum up to date voter databases and Voter ID! Pure insanity to think we can our maneuver a group that cheats in the tens of millions column

Except we already did it in both CA and NY in 2022, and won.

In fact, those races decided the House.

And barely took the House and still lost the Senate, RhodyPatriot. CrusaderFrank's point is that he believes reform is necessary, and if that happens, the gains last year would have been far greater.

And barely took the House and still lost the Senate, es, becau

Yes, because in most races the GOP still didn't play by the Dems' dirty rules.

In CA and NY they did, and were victorious. Even more striking were some of those races were incredibly narrow, fertile ground for Dem shenanigans.

And those are both deep blue states last I checked.

The black pill can be dangerous when it artificially eliminates your options.

Yes, because in most races the GOP still didn't play by the Dems' dirty rules. In CA and NY they did, and were victorious. Even more striking were some of those races were incredibly narrow, fertile ground for Dem shenanigans. And those are both deep blue states last I checked. The black pill can be dangerous when it artificially eliminates your options.
Theree were no dirty rules. The Dems played the abortion and "hate Trump" cards and beat the Republicans in a year in which they should have cleaned up. The fact is Crusader Frank is correct, and you are not. You can say whatever you want, but you simply misinform and provide no evidence of your prompt. Poor you.

Theree were no dirty rules. The Dems played the abortion and "hate Trump" cards and beat the Republicans in a year in which they should have cleaned up.

If that were the case, there's no way in hell Republicans would have been able to eke out victories in deep blue districts and deliver the House. (And these were districts where they harvested ballots.)

Sorry, but the only measurable evidence backs up my point.

But your opinion certainly aligns much more with, say, Jake Tapper or Wolf Blitzer.

So I guess you must be correct ;)

If that were the case, there's no way in hell Republicans would have been able to eke out victories in deep blue districts and deliver the House. (And these were districts where they harvested ballots.)

Sorry, but the only measurable evidence backs up my point.

But your opinion certainly aligns much more with, say, Jake Tapper or Wolf Blitzer.

So I guess you must be correct ;)
You are ignoring the gerrymandering Florida. CA is always its own weird world, yeah. GOP should have had a five seat majority in the Senate and twenty in the House. But ... almost nada. Just because you believe it does not make it true.

Forum List

Back