Trump tells allies he will run in 2024 to keep attention on himself, but hints he may back out if he finds there's no path to victory

If the computerized AI systems are rigged, and the mail in voting systems are rigged. . what good would it do?

The clandestine think tanks, and the organizational bureaucracies and two party oligarchs decide well in advance, in consultation with the global oligarchs who they are going to seat on the thrown. . . so. . .

4773eb735c25191e893614f3958d5c2b.gif

Or.....your wildly complicated, fantastically elaborate international conspiracy theory is completely unnecessary.

As Trump just lost. It happens.

Occam's Razor, my friend.

Sorry. . I know I am in the minority in what I believe, but you needn't throw ad hom, or name calling my way.

It is just logical, from my POV. I have not met many folks that voted for Biden, that also did NOT vote for Clinton. Likewise, I also do not see many folks that did not vote for Trump in 2016, but decided to vote for him this time.

. . . with that said;

2016electionpie.jpg

The government, or, if you like, the establishment, has every reason, to get folks to believe, no matter what their partisan persuasion, that there were more folks voting than ever before.

That the government is more popular than ever before. No matter who their chosen candidate. This gives cover for the international global corporations that run the place cover for what they have in mind for our future.

It gives the government legitimacy for anything they do, or their supposed do in our name.

That is, after all, the point of voting. It isn't, really, to represent the will of the voters. It is to give legitimacy to the elites in what they do.

The more eligible voters that DON'T vote than do? Then the government is no longer legitimate. Those are the facts. And they scare to death the ruling elites and the bureaucracy that run the show. . . thus the propaganda to get out and vote for these losers, and, yes, the possible rigging of vote totals, regardless of who those totals actually are for. . . AS IT DOES NOT MATTER.

If folks believe that hundreds of thousands of people sent in ballots, or showed up to vote, than they believe that the government is legitimate.

Clandestine operations, DO HAPPEN, when folks are desperate. And looking at the last election? Things were getting pretty damn desperate.

Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts, absolutely.

Its not ad hom attack. I pointed out that the conspiracy you're forwarding is overly complicated and completely unnecessary.

Trump was an unpopular candidate governing over a damaged economy and massive job losses. Such a vulernable candidate losing isn't merely plausible. Its probable.

So we have your wildly complicated international conspiracy on one hand......and a vulnerable, unpopular candidate just losing an election on the other.

Occam's Razor is not your friend. As your story is pointless complicated. While Trump losing matches the evidence and is far, far simpler.

Whenever someone disagrees with your point of view. . . just call it "conspiracy."

Or....call conspiracies conspiracies.

You guys have folded in everyone from George Soros, to Governor Kemp, to North Korea, to the CIA, to Phili mob bosses, to Hugo "I've been dead since 2013" Chavez, Attorney General William Barr, to the US Army in a firefight in Germany, to the Sectary of State of Georgia, to the SCOTUS in a vast international conspiracy spanning *at least* half a decade.

And this after the same silly accusations of 'fraud' in 2016...which amounted to nothing. And 2018....which amounted to nothing.

Trump, an unpopular and vulnerable candidate who governed over a damaged economy and massive job losses.....just losing?

That is utterly plausible. And doesn't require the absurd layers of overlapping complexity that your silly conspiracy does.

Again, Occam's Razor.
Who controlled the media? Who molded the thoughts of a masses and massaged the image of Trump, making him unpopular in the minds of the masses?

What damaged the economy? Who and what organizations did research on "gain of function" for corona viruses?

If you are at the point of calling me "silly conspiracy" and do not want to use any critical thinking, I do not think we can have a productive conversation.

If you are at the point of using FEAR MONGERING over excess death counts. . . which we have always had. . .

zzcovid cdc deaths2.jpg

To impose draconian restrictions to implement a "new normal," and create and completely new society with new government controls over folks civil rights and civil liberties, and call folks, conspiracy nuts if they dare ask questions?

Sorry, I guess we have nothing to discuss anymore. . . I am tired of the name calling and fear mongering.

I only use facts and data.

If the computerized AI systems are rigged, and the mail in voting systems are rigged. . what good would it do?

The clandestine think tanks, and the organizational bureaucracies and two party oligarchs decide well in advance, in consultation with the global oligarchs who they are going to seat on the thrown. . . so. . .

4773eb735c25191e893614f3958d5c2b.gif

Or.....your wildly complicated, fantastically elaborate international conspiracy theory is completely unnecessary.

As Trump just lost. It happens.

Sorry. . I know I am in the minority in what I believe, but you needn't throw ad hom, or name calling my way.

It is just logical, from my POV. I have not met many folks that voted for Biden, that also did NOT vote for Clinton. Likewise, I also do not see many folks that did not vote for Trump in 2016, but decided to vote for him this time.

. . . with that said;

2016electionpie.jpg

The government, or, if you like, the establishment, has every reason, to get folks to believe, no matter what their partisan persuasion, that there were more folks voting than ever before.

That the government is more popular than ever before. No matter who their chosen candidate. This gives cover for the international global corporations that run the place cover for what they have in mind for our future.

It gives the government legitimacy for anything they do, or their supposed do in our name.

That is, after all, the point of voting. It isn't, really, to represent the will of the voters. It is to give legitimacy to the elites in what they do.

The more eligible voters that DON'T vote than do? Then the government is no longer legitimate. Those are the facts. And they scare to death the ruling elites and the bureaucracy that run the show. . . thus the propaganda to get out and vote for these losers, and, yes, the possible rigging of vote totals, regardless of who those totals actually are for. . . AS IT DOES NOT MATTER.

If folks believe that hundreds of thousands of people sent in ballots, or showed up to vote, than they believe that the government is legitimate.

Clandestine operations, DO HAPPEN, when folks are desperate. And looking at the last election? Things were getting pretty damn desperate.

Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts, absolutely.

Its not ad hom attack. I pointed out that the conspiracy you're forwarding is overly complicated and completely unnecessary.

Trump was an unpopular candidate governing over a damaged economy and massive job losses. Such a vulernable candidate losing isn't merely plausible. Its probable.

So we have your wildly complicated international conspiracy on one hand......and a vulnerable, unpopular candidate just losing an election on the other.

Occam's Razor is not your friend. As your story is pointless complicated. While Trump losing matches the evidence and is far, far simpler.

Whenever someone disagrees with your point of view. . . just call it "conspiracy."

Or....call conspiracies conspiracies.

You guys have folded in everyone from George Soros, to Governor Kemp, to North Korea, to the CIA, to Phili mob bosses, to Hugo "I've been dead since 2013" Chavez, Attorney General William Barr, to the US Army in a firefight in Germany, to the Sectary of State of Georgia, to the SCOTUS in a vast international conspiracy spanning *at least* half a decade.

And this after the same silly accusations of 'fraud' in 2016...which amounted to nothing. And 2018....which amounted to nothing.

Trump, an unpopular and vulnerable candidate who governed over a damaged economy and massive job losses.....just losing?

That is utterly plausible. And doesn't require the absurd layers of overlapping complexity that your silly conspiracy does.

Again, Occam's Razor.
Who controlled the media? Who molded the thoughts of a masses and massaged the image of Trump, making him unpopular in the minds of the masses?

What damaged the economy? Who and what organizations did research on "gain of function" for corona viruses?

If you are at the point of calling me "silly conspiracy" and do not want to use any critical thinking, I do not think we can have a productive conversation.

If you are at the point of using FEAR MONGERING over excess death counts. . . which we have always had. . .

View attachment 429383

To impose draconian restrictions to implement a "new normal," and create and completely new society with new government controls over folks civil rights and civil liberties, and call folks, conspiracy nuts if they dare ask questions?

Sorry, I guess we have nothing to discuss anymore. . . I am tired of the name calling and fear mongering.

I only use facts and data.
So many defenses of Trump revolve around other people being responsible for Trump's unpopularity. I'd argue that Trump is responsible for how he was perceived. He lied incessantly, he was petty, he was vengeful, he was incompetent, he loved to punch down, he loved to brag, he blamed others for his failings.

While there may be a small subset of conservatives that love all these things, most Americans find them repulsive. With many conservatives voting for Trump inspite of the man.

So Trump's unpopularity was his own doing. And his governing over a damaged economy and massive job losses made him even more vulnerable. Trump can try and deflect and blame others for the bad economy......but many folks don't care for the excuses. They care about the results.

And on November 3rd, the economic results weren't great. And Trump suffered for them politically.

Trump is in a PANIC, my friends

The impeached president trump is in failing health. Given his poor diet and the only exercise he gets is walking a few feet from a golf cart to hit a golf ball then back, it's doubtful the old coot will live to see 2024.

Melania is counting the days.

Forum List

Back