Trump tells Democratic women of colour to leave U.S. in 'racist and disgusting' tweets

I ain't your son, punk....and if you were who you say you are, you'd just STFU and learn something.

s0n, you've posted something that is factually wrong. You're the one who needs to learn something and stop wallowing in basic ignorance.

Yeah, I take advice from commie punks like you....that'll be the day...ooh hoo...RIP Buddy Holly.

I ain't your son, punk....and if you were who you say you are, you'd just STFU and learn something.

s0n, you've posted something that is factually wrong. You're the one who needs to learn something and stop wallowing in basic ignorance.

Yeah, I take advice from commie punks like you....that'll be the day...ooh hoo...RIP Buddy Holly.

:lol:

I'm one of the most pro-capitalist posters on this board, s0n.

And I'm not the one displaying his ignorance of the most basic items.

But you just keep on believing that the sky is green, the sun rises in the west, and whatever else you believe.

buddy holly rave on he was great

But you just keep on believing that the sky is green, the sun rises in the west, and whatever else you believe.

Look, I punched ya in your kitchen...don't worry...not many of your fellow-travelers saw it happen....now slink off to your tax shelter and lick your wounds, punk.

Done quite well in the market but don't give trump the credit

But you'd pin the blame on him if it went in the crapper where Obozo put it. Trump's market is a symbol of optimism and millions of new jobs and customers for goods and services. If the Fed would cut the prime 1% it would really take off.

The stock market went up a ton under Obama.

Quantitative easing. They could borrow money from the fed at 0% interest. Why wouldn't it go up?
True but recovery from the great repub gwb recession wasn't easy, especially when you had McConnell and the whole repub senate against you
What was that recovery? Stagnant pay with inflation! Most jobs created less then 40 hours or employees given less hours due to new rules including medical ones! More people collecting government checks with less applying for jobs! Productivity fudged upward due to this. The Federal Reserve artificially keeping the prime rate low. Screwing over the regular people with bank accounts and not the stock market investors and actually propelling the stock market up from its bottom. Its bottom helped by Dodd/Frank mortgage fiasco. One other thing...the baby boomers started spending less a year or so before Bush took office as they were getting older. Remember the stock market collapse of 2000 with Clinton as President? Bush did try to get citizens to spend. And warned about the housing fiasco. The first two years of Obama was not only Prog....but Prog on steroids. Anything could have been done if he wanted it. Harry and Pelosi had it all.

Look, I punched ya in your kitchen...don't worry...not many of your fellow-travelers saw it happen....now slink off to your tax shelter and lick your wounds, punk.
Ah...nothing like a CRC tough guy talking violence while hiding behind his keyboard..........:71:

Ah...nothing like a CRC tough guy talking violence while hiding behind his keyboard..........:71:

"violence"? Hey Plywood Pete...ever hear of metaphors?
thinking.gif

Those four need to be packed up and returned to their homeland. Not yet though. They are the committee to reelect Trump.

Returned to their homeland? Three of those women are US citizens, who were born here in this country, so you can't really send them anywhere as this is their homeland.

The only one that wasn't born here is Omar.
Fuck them. Strip their citizenship...ship um to where they wont have to bitch about whites and waycism all day.

Stupid useless 3rd world cuntbags.
LOLOL

How 'bout we strip trump of his citizenship and send him back to Germany where he says his father was born?

"violence"? Hey Plywood Pete...ever hear of metaphors?
thinking.gif
What's with the nickname? Explain the logic there.....
66041616_2419555141589364_866829386513383424_n.png
You can tell when CRCs run out of even the smallest amount of logic and they go straight to pure ad hominem......it's their version of waving the white flag of surrender.

Those four need to be packed up and returned to their homeland. Not yet though. They are the committee to reelect Trump.

Returned to their homeland? Three of those women are US citizens, who were born here in this country, so you can't really send them anywhere as this is their homeland.

The only one that wasn't born here is Omar.
Fuck them. Strip their citizenship...ship um to where they wont have to bitch about whites and waycism all day.

Stupid useless 3rd world cuntbags.
LOLOL

How 'bout we strip trump of his citizenship and send him back to Germany where he says his father was born?
Ah...remember when his father lied and said they were from Sweden.....and they changed their name from Drumpf. What are they hiding?

Whst is CRC? Cotton-Top committed Tax Fraud at the bare min. Bigomy? Is that marriage Fraud? Strip her. Jail her. Deport her after sentence up.

Whst is CRC? Cotton-Top committed Tax Fraud at the bare min. Bigomy? Is that marriage Fraud? Strip her. Jail her. Deport her after sentence up.
Conservative Republican Christians. Do you have a problem with them?

She came here ... She can leave here if she hates it so much...

The reason she came here is because it is NOT like where she came from but now wants to turn the US into where she came from...

Nobody hated America more than Trump did before he stole the election. Did you ever hear him criticize the US government before he became a candidate?

Fuck him and fuck you. Fake patriots.

Stole?

Link bitch

Forum List

Back