Trump Terrorists Who Invaded the Capitol Had Zip Ties and Erected a Gallows

They are getting desperate... They can come to themselves and say that they did wrong, they have invested too much down this path...

They first tried and say it doesn't matter but that fell through when the video came available... It was violent and people died...

Next they tried to downplay that it was organised and it was just a few people loosing the head... Sorry but we have Trump Campaign definitely coordinating with this rally in mind... It looks like a botched coup attempt but very much looks like a coup attempt.

Then they try and blame anyone to not take responsibility... There is a list, FBI, ANTIFA, BLM, Democrats.... That is just laughable...

There biggest play is they were too incompetent and uncoordinated to attempt a coup.... If the evidence comes in as expected, Garland will be making a very important decision to prosecute and who to prosecute?
I funny feeling that there is a few in the Trump Crew who will sell out Trump before he will...

Trump would throw everyone of his cult worshippers under the bus and let them rot in jail.

But they’d still worship him ‘cause cults gonna cult!

LOL

Trump would throw everyone of his cult worshippers under the bus and let them rot in jail.

But they’d still worship him ‘cause cults gonna cult!

LOL
Trump and cult and Trump and and cult.....
You need a jab and a nap parrot. Awwk awwk!!

A few of them had boners too, which is proof they planned to raid buttigieg's butti

No...pretty sure it was a black cop. Hey you Dimmers hate cops don't you, why not this murderer?

I don’t hate cops. I want more of them.

But you rubes are all “back the blue” unless the Trump cult insurrectionists are killing them for your Orange God!

Forum List

Back