Trump Terrorists Who Invaded the Capitol Had Zip Ties and Erected a Gallows

They FAILED to. Something a lot of the right wing thugs are SO disappointed about.

You have the intelligence of a turnip.
You couldnt hang someone with that contraption if you wanted to.
Real Gallows...
1641496372725.png

Fake Gallows....
1641496163800.png

View attachment 438814

View attachment 438815

It sure appears they were planning more than just letting their voices being heard.

God you're a moron! You do realize that "scaffold" wasn't big enough to hang a dwarf on? That it was a symbol of their deep displeasure with the election? I love how someone shot that from an angle that makes it look like it's much bigger than it actually was. They did so to make idiots like you think it was a real scaffold! Duh?

God you're a moron! You do realize that "scaffold" wasn't big enough to hang a dwarf on? That it was a symbol of their deep displeasure with the election? I love how someone shot that from an angle that makes it look like it's much bigger than it actually was. They did so to make idiots like you think it was a real scaffold! Duh?
What was the purpose of that prop gallows then?

Facediapers....hiding in basements....melty glaciers....wavy flags.....toy gallows.....these are the fears off the dimwit Dimmer.

It the same thing as when you clowns burned Bush in Effigy.
Look I know dykes have mental problems but even you should know what it means.
What does my sexual orientation have to do with this? Are you hitting on me? No thank you. So you are inferring that the prop gallows was used to symbolize that the DEFEATED former president's cultists wanted to hang Mike Pence and other members of Congress.

What does my sexual orientation have to do with this? Are you hitting on me? No thank you. So you are inferring that the prop gallows was used to symbolize that the DEFEATED former president's cultists wanted to hang Mike Pence and other members of Congress.

It's common knowledge that homos and lezbians have mental issues and are more prone to suicide than hetrosexuals.
Oh....the only way I'd hit on you was if I had a baseball bat in my hands.

Forum List

Back