Trump the Hypocrite- Tax Return evasion

Syriusly

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2014
First of all let me make this clear- there is no legal obligation for any Presidential candidate to release his tax returns.

But every Presidential candidate for the last 40 years has done so. Even Trump thought this was important- when it wasn't his tax returns

It’s also a sharp break from Trump’s own advice to Mitt Romney. In January 2012, Trump told Greta Van Sustren that Romney “was hurt really very badly” by his initial refusal to release his tax returns. He advised Romney to “release them now.”

Here is the exact quote- my favorite part in red

TRUMP: It's going to be very close. I think Mitt was hurt really very badly by this whole thing with the income tax returns. I believe he should have given them April 1, but I didn't think going into a little bit of detail without going into a lot of detail was positive thing. He'll come back. He has proven to be very resilient guy. He has been hurt a number of times by number of different things, he comes back. He really seems to be very tough and resilient. You have to hand it to him.

And Newt is just great. Every time there is a debate he does so well. You have to give him a lot credit for that.

VAN SUSTEREN: Has Governor Romney been boxed on this tax return thing, and if he called you up tonight and said, Donald what should I do about tax return thing, should I release them or not?

TRUMP: I think first answer would have been good. It should have been delivered a certain way. But April 1st historically is the time that everybody gives them

Donald Trump- GOP candidate for President- Hypocrite

This obsession of yours has reached the comical stage... just sayin...:wink_2:

btw. The IRS is a political tentacle of the Democratic Party under Obama and his abuse of American citizens is obvious, you should worry about that but you probably like it ...

Judicial Watch Uncovers Obama IRS Audit Abuse

Last edited:

btw. The IRS is a political tentacle of the Democratic Party under Obama and his abuse of American citizens is obvious, you should worry about that but you probably like it ...

Oh I think it is amusing to point out what a hypocrite Trump is.

Apparently he thinks the Donald is above what he thought Romney should do.

He doesn't have to release anything.

And we can enjoy pointing out his hypocrisy all the way to November.

As Mitt Romney said- what is Trump hiding?

thread number 19 on this

I haven't seen any other threads on the hypocrisy of Trump telling Romney to provide his tax returns- and Trump thinking the Donald is above what he told Trump to do....

thread number 19 on this

That's 100 less than HILLARY email threads .

The fact that Hillary is a lying sack of shit and supports rape and sexual harassment of women and young children makes that okay with me, screw that ugly bitch and all the pricks that support her.... mmmkay..

Those are not facts .

Where are trumps college records? Like he demanded of Obama?

The fact that Hillary is a lying sack of shit and supports rape and sexual harassment of women and young children makes that okay with me, screw that ugly bitch and all the pricks that support her.... mmmkay..

mm hmmm :laugh2:

A politician that's a hypocrite, my Lord, that's never happened before.

Trump is being audited, his lawyers recommend he doesn't release his tax return until after the audit, then they will be released ... blame Obama, the Democratic Party and the corrupted politically motivated IRS.

[

A politician that's a hypocrite, my Lord, that's never happened before.

Trump is being audited, his lawyers recommend he doesn't release his tax return until after the audit, then they will be released ... blame Obama, the Democratic Party and the corrupted politically motivated IRS.

Ah yes- blame the fervent imagionation of the right wing nut jobs for Trump being such a hypocrite.

mm hmmm :laugh2:

Noted that you could care less and never will Sweets....politics over integrity at all costs for you, I get it...:wink_2:

Paul Ryan came out of that meeting with Trump today saying there were 'few' differences between them.

lol, so the so-called anti-establishment's hated Paul Ryan and their messiah Donald Trump are for all practical purposes on the same page?

...and on what page does that leave you people? Back to the oh well he's better than Hillary view?

Forum List

Back