Trump the Hypocrite- Tax Return evasion

[
This obsession of yours has reached the comical stage... just sayin...:wink_2:

btw. The IRS is a political tentacle of the Democratic Party under Obama and his abuse of American citizens is obvious, you should worry about that but you probably like it ...

Judicial Watch Uncovers Obama IRS Audit Abuse

Oh I think it is amusing to point out what a hypocrite Trump is.

Apparently he thinks the Donald is above what he thought Romney should do.

He doesn't have to release anything.

And we can enjoy pointing out his hypocrisy all the way to November.

As Mitt Romney said- what is Trump hiding?

A politician that's a hypocrite, my Lord, that's never happened before.

Trump is being audited, his lawyers recommend he doesn't release his tax return until after the audit, then they will be released ... blame Obama, the Democratic Party and the corrupted politically motivated IRS.

Ah yes- blame the fervent imagionation of the right wing nut jobs for Trump being such a hypocrite.

Yawning .. because of your lack of resourcefulness mostly...

returns.jpg

......................nothing to see here!

Oh, and in case anyone missed it, and not that the Trump cult cares,

but that whole Trump self-funding, not beholden to money interests baloney he went on and on about for months?

Well that's over. He will be funding his campaign the old-fashioned way from hereon...

...influence peddling.

Associate Press informs us today.

He told the AP that he doesn’t believe voters are interested, adding:

“There’s nothing to learn from them.”

Define “nothing.”

In an interview with me, Joseph Thorndike, the director of the Tax History Project, identified the problem here. It’s the juxtaposition of Trump’s blithe insistence that there is nothing to be learned from his tax returns — and his refusal to release them — with the revelations about just how complicated those returns are.

Trump himself helpfully demonstrated the complexity of his returns for the world to see, when he tweeted this photo of himself:

returns.jpg

......................nothing to see here!

I never cared about Romney's tax returns and I'm not about to start caring about Trump's. They paid them and the IRS wasn't/isn't trying to jail them. This whole revealing ones tax returns is a joke. The only thing its good for is to give the media and pundits something to talk about. I hope after his audit he refuses to release them.

Trump to press: You want me to release my tax returns? Well the IRS found nothing in their audit and are very happy with my tax returns. There's nothing to see and I will not be releasing them. Thank you and have a good day.

Romney: HE HAS SOMETHING TO HIDE!!!!!

Trump: Sit down and shut up Mitt. The IRS has closed the audit and are happy. Go home and stop making an ass of yourself.

Trump doesn't want the public to see all those Clinton Foundation donations. lol

I never cared about Romney's tax returns and I'm not about to start caring about Trump's. They paid them and the IRS wasn't/isn't trying to jail them. This whole revealing ones tax returns is a joke. The only thing its good for is to give the media and pundits something to talk about. I hope after his audit he refuses to release them.

Trump to press: You want me to release my tax returns? Well the IRS found nothing in their audit and are very happy with my tax returns. There's nothing to see and I will not be releasing them. Thank you and have a good day.

Trump: Sit down and shut up Mitt. The IRS has closed the audit and are happy. Go home and stop making an ass of yourself.

Perfectly acceptable, and its not as if I expect a single Trump supporter to care that Trump hypocritically told Romney to show his tax returns and feels above such things himself.

Trump doesn't want the public to see all those Clinton Foundation donations. lol
Gads, that would be embarrassing ... :laugh:

I wouldn't be surprised to see some other donations to liberal causes in his tax returns as well. To be perfectly honest, I really do not care what is or isn't in his returns. It won't sway the anti-Trump people and it won't sway his supporters.

Perfectly acceptable, and its not as if I expect a single Trump supporter to care that Trump hypocritically told Romney to show his tax returns and feels above such things himself.
Thats not even true. He's said at least 1,000x that he will release them after the audit. On top of that one of his advisors (Cohen) said it again today on CNN 3x, he even looked into the camera and reiterated it again. Media spreads all kinds of BS about Trump. Now they (media) are saying he's backing down on his Muslim ban :lol: :lol:

In the age of information, disinformation reigns supreme.

Thats not even true. He's said at least 1,000x that he will release them after the audit. On top of that one of his advisors (Cohen) said it again today on CNN 3x, he even looked into the camera and reiterated it again. Media spreads all kinds of BS about Trump. Now they (media) are saying he's backing down on his Muslim ban :lol: :lol:

Why is he waiting until after the audit?

Actually the true hypocrites are the lefties. If the IRS audited Barry Hussein's taxes before he was elected to office (which is unlikely since he is a democrat) it probably would have taken about ten minutes. Right now the Washington Post admits that it has at least 20 investigative reporters digging into Trump's life and Trump is undergoing an audit which will go through his vast holdings with a fine tooth comb. Limbaugh and Hannity have their taxes audited every year but not Oprah Winfrey. The freaking head of the IRS declined to answer questions about allegations of targeting conservatives and political enemies of the Obama administration and the freaking left worries about Trump's taxes.

There's hypocrisy in politics? Shit let's stop the presses and get this breaking news into a special edition.

Screw his taxes, we know he's a liar and failure at business ventures. Screw his college transcripts, we know he's an idiot with "all the best words".

I want to see his girth certificate. He needs to back up his dick size claims.

Why wait for the audit to end? Nixon released his while he was being audited and he was the sitting President at the time.

Why wait for the audit to end? Nixon released his while he was being audited and he was the sitting President at the time.
If you have to ask this question you haven't been paying attention to anything or anyone other than pundits

Four billion plus is a failure at business?

:lmao:

Forum List

Back