Trump Thinks He's King

what donny sees:

trump-king1.jpg

what the rest of the world's upright bipeds see:

trump-baby-king-acg347xd_400x400.jpg

I kinda like this one....'

View attachment 323325

does your back hurt when you bend over & grab your ankles for donny?

I bet they really thought that was clever.....in the third grade.

Amazing what passes for witty repartee in your set.

Gads, you're a dunce.

View attachment 323521

Not at all.....I can destroy all of those.

It's how boring and the lacking in creativity of your childish attempts at posting that I am tired of.

:heehee: sure.

after all, you came to me sweety - & don't ferget it.

I corrected you, and gave you an opportunity for some of the education you clearly missed in government school.

If you were twice as smart, you'd still be stupid.

It has been observed many times that good writing is a by-product of good reading. Guess what that says about your reading habits.

what donny sees:

trump-king1.jpg

View attachment 323325

Gads, you're a dunce.

View attachment 323521

It's how boring and the lacking in creativity of your childish attempts at posting that I am tired of.

I corrected you, and gave you an opportunity for some of the education you clearly missed in government school.

It has been observed many times that good writing is a by-product of good reading. Guess what that says about your reading habits.

what are you a by product of? meat?

Dr. Dobson: You found out that your husband was filing for divorce from his lawyer.

Sarah Palin: I did.

Dr. Dobson: He did not even tell you.

Sarah Palin: I did. I found out from an email from an attorney saying that she was hired and that was on June 19th, I'll never forget it. Then on Todd's birthday, a week after our 31st anniversary is when he filed, yeah. Oh, yeah. It's not easy to talk about.

Following God-s Lead- An Interview with Sarah Palin Part 2

what donny sees:

trump-king1.jpg

View attachment 323325

Gads, you're a dunce.

View attachment 323521

"what are you a by product of? meat?"

An education in the finest American university, followed by a deep and broad course of reading.

I'd be happy to recommend a syllabus to help you not be be such a dull ignoramus.

Say the word.

Now, you.....it appears that the better part of your reading time has involved comic books and the cartoons in which bubble gum is wrapped. Reform yourself.

He reminds me so much of Obama. Just isnt as subtle about his desire for abuse of power.
You‘re delusional.
I just have a memory. You are old as shit. You wouldnt understand.
No you are just some dumb ass who hasn‘t a clue. A dope who thinks he is smarter than he actually is.
Obama threatened a pen. He even acknowledged the dream act was unconstitutional but did it anyway because people failed to act.
You are in over your head here, hack
Yeah, let me try to understand your insipid commentary. Trump’s assertion that he has total authority over the states is acceptable to you because in your small mind you think Obama felt the same way? LOL..you can’t make this up.

View attachment 323488
If any of you partisans woukd read, I didnt defend him. I blasted him. I just said it was no different from others.
Y'all are sad lol

what donny sees:

trump-king1.jpg

View attachment 323325

Gads, you're a dunce.

View attachment 323521

An education in the finest American university, followed by a deep and broad course of reading.

I'd be happy to recommend a syllabus to help you not be be such a dull ignoramus.

Say the word.

Now, you.....it appears that the better part of your reading time has involved comic books and the cartoons in which bubble gum is wrapped. Reform yourself.

i bet you talk to yourself out loud because you are in love with the sound of your own voice, don'tcha?

I think someone was upset Palin was a hottie! Ha and your a horse lol

uh - her own husband told her he wanted a divorce thru email.
Ok horse face lol

oh dear. now that hurt. no really. it did. it really really did. whatever shall i do? oh dear. oh my.

:heehee:

Jizz is without question, THE dullest tool in the USMB Trump shed. :)
Triggered

You loons are beyond amusing I remember President saying that he couldn't just change the immigration laws for the so called dreamers they had to be changed by Congress yet before he left office he issued an EO doing just that and all we heard from his aupporters was long live King Obama the first. Its not a President acting like a king or overreaching that the blind partisans have a problem with it's when it's not their guy doing it that's the problem.

He reminds me so much of Obama. Just isnt as subtle about his desire for abuse of power.
You‘re delusional.
I just have a memory. You are old as shit. You wouldnt understand.
No you are just some dumb ass who hasn‘t a clue. A dope who thinks he is smarter than he actually is.
Obama threatened a pen. He even acknowledged the dream act was unconstitutional but did it anyway because people failed to act.
You are in over your head here, hack
Yeah, let me try to understand your insipid commentary. Trump’s assertion that he has total authority over the states is acceptable to you because in your small mind you think Obama felt the same way? LOL..you can’t make this up.

View attachment 323488
If any of you partisans woukd read, I didnt defend him. I blasted him. I just said it was no different from others.
Y'all are sad lol

it was a false equivalency, TN.

The man is gaslighting America

He claims to have to authority to do anything and order anything

And yet just weeks ago he was asked why he didn't order...or even ask the states to close down...ans he said he didn't have that power

The man will just say anything
If Trump had a "D" after his name he could be king and Democrats would cheer.

I think someone was upset Palin was a hottie! Ha and your a horse lol

uh - her own husband told her he wanted a divorce thru email.
Ok horse face lol

oh dear. now that hurt. no really. it did. it really really did. whatever shall i do? oh dear. oh my.

:heehee:
Take it lol

67AsS1DX7jUVLmfX_BeKX8tLSZWIEUP5ux5fxipl5ebYQAvEL-gatj9xEx5nwXEJ17cyKHb5klXQHpPr_98KVX_TD21WdFnPL7stKZYi-r3ZkBqxq_fxIdevYAnjfB5M0wf_zUsBlZ7H
Pssst your brain fell out haha

what donny sees:

trump-king1.jpg

View attachment 323325

Gads, you're a dunce.

View attachment 323521

Say the word.

i bet you talk to yourself out loud because you are in love with the sound of your own voice, don'tcha?

Guilty as charged.

I sorta' do.

But I love to read, too.

Forum List

Back