Trump Thinks He's King

Democrats “ I demand you shut down the country “

Democrats “ you have no right to reopen country “ lol hahaha

Ya know Jizz - I'd put you on ignore, but your SOOO stupid that yer damn entertaining! :D
Lol Ad hominem because you can’t hang haha

^^^ 2"er who can't hang ^^^

Are you saying you don’t want trump to shut it down?

trump could have been on board with a shelter in place as an official guideline, short of a directive. i'm doubting if he acted like it was the best thing to do & was enthused about everybody being on 'the same team', then hayseed red states were probably been on board, using him as cover.
You all
Can never answer a question lol

What WAS the question Jizz? Please be specific and not stupid. Thanks!

i went back & cleaned up my reply - it didn't read exactly how i meant to write it.

Ya know Jizz - I'd put you on ignore, but your SOOO stupid that yer damn entertaining! :D

trump could have been on board with a shelter in place as an official guideline, short of a directive. i'm doubting if he acted like it was the best thing to do & was enthused about everybody being on 'the same team', then hayseed red states were probably been on board, using him as cover.
You all

What WAS the question Jizz? Please be specific and not stupid. Thanks!
Yes but it’s over your head

^ translation: ' i'm busted'.

You all

you have no critical thinking skills.
Ohh and you voted for Obama lol

You are NOT smart my friend. Possibly the dumbest fucking poster in USMB - "lol"

You all

e8c44408948584fb46bb48f62354f42e.jpg

damn right i did. both times.

You all

You are NOT smart my friend. Possibly the dumbest fucking poster in USMB - "lol"
I’d believe you if you could answer a question lol good indication you can’t hang .. I got cha lol

You all

Highest approval rating of any gov at that time.. why your a democrat, you can’t stand results and success

"Not only does the power Trump asserted have no basis in reality, experts said, but it’s also completely antithetical to the Constitution, the concept of federalism and separation of powers — whether during a time of emergency or not."
Trump is right. We need to reopen the economy ASAP, and if he has to do it by EO, so be it.

what donny sees:

trump-king1.jpg

what the rest of the world's upright bipeds see:

trump-baby-king-acg347xd_400x400.jpg

I kinda like this one....'

View attachment 323325

does your back hurt when you bend over & grab your ankles for donny?

I bet they really thought that was clever.....in the third grade.

Amazing what passes for witty repartee in your set.

Gads, you're a dunce.

View attachment 323521

Not at all.....I can destroy all of those.

It's how boring and the lacking in creativity of your childish attempts at posting that I am tired of.

You all

Highest approval rating of any gov at that time.. why your a democrat, you can’t stand results and success

moderate mitt became severe conservative mitt & that why he lost. mccain showed horrendous incompetency when he thought any vagina would do, just to get the female vote.

You all

moderate mitt became severe conservative mitt & that why he lost. mccain showed horrendous incompetency when he thought any vagina would do, just to get the female vote.

Deranged.. hey do you make good sandwiches?

what donny sees:

trump-king1.jpg

View attachment 323325

Gads, you're a dunce.

View attachment 323521

It's how boring and the lacking in creativity of your childish attempts at posting that I am tired of.

:heehee: sure.

after all, you came to me sweety - & don't ferget it.

Lots of posters fatuously bashing Biden for everything from bad breath to dementia.

How about the abject ignorance of the Constitution it takes to make the outlandishly arrogant claim that he, the Divider-in-Chief, has the authority to order states to open up their economies? I mean, put aside the narcissism. How can a prez of this country, who needs to understand the limitations of his office to be effective, make such an egregiously erroneous claim?

You all

Deranged.. hey do you make good sandwiches?

lol - you don't want me making you any food.

trust me.

what donny sees:

trump-king1.jpg

View attachment 323325

Gads, you're a dunce.

View attachment 323521

I corrected you, and gave you an opportunity for some of the education you clearly missed in government school.

If you were twice as smart, you'd still be stupid.

what donny sees:

trump-king1.jpg

View attachment 323325

Gads, you're a dunce.

View attachment 323521

I corrected you, and gave you an opportunity for some of the education you clearly missed in government school.

If you were twice as smart, you'd still be stupid.

Forum List

Back