Trump Thinks He's King

The previous occupant was abusing power, disregarding the constitution, starting new wars etc and yet silence then from libs, not a peep. But now the hand wringing. Lol. Those fake croc tears are falling to the ground and drying up quickley.
Bullshit. Obama never claimed "absolute authority"

Next bullshit claim please...

HE'S GONNA COME 'N GET YER GUNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He tried, but thank god for Americans

actually he didn't.
So if your in Chicago caught with a gun what do the cops do with it? Lol take your time

depends on if it's legal, & if yer black.

Chicago passed a ban on handgun ownership in 1982. Those who'd already purchased and registered their handguns were allowed to keep them. In 2010, the ban was struck down by the U.S. Supreme Court, and in 2013, Illinois became the last state in the nation to approve concealed carry.Dec 10, 2018
Answer my question, if you black with a gun in Chicago what happens to you. Tell us what democrats do to
Them lol

The man is gaslighting America

He claims to have to authority to do anything and order anything

And yet just weeks ago he was asked why he didn't order...or even ask the states to close down...ans he said he didn't have that power

The man will just say anything

Hmm... Trump is the God-Emperor.
That is exactly what you Trumpers think. Thanks for admitting it.

The current American president is the God-Emperor.

The democratic choice does not even know where he is.
I know you think that Trump is omnipotent and should overturn the constitution and make himself king.. That is why I thanked you for your admission. Your ilk will be the first in line to applaud when our constitutional republic dies.

Which part of God-Emperor did you not understand?

God-Emperor is not a king you moron.

that puts donny dotard on par with the NK piglet.

images

The previous occupant was abusing power, disregarding the constitution, starting new wars etc and yet silence then from libs, not a peep. But now the hand wringing. Lol. Those fake croc tears are falling to the ground and drying up quickley.

actually he didn't.
So if your in Chicago caught with a gun what do the cops do with it? Lol take your time

Chicago passed a ban on handgun ownership in 1982. Those who'd already purchased and registered their handguns were allowed to keep them. In 2010, the ban was struck down by the U.S. Supreme Court, and in 2013, Illinois became the last state in the nation to approve concealed carry.Dec 10, 2018
Answer my question, if you black with a gun in Chicago what happens to you. Tell us what democrats do to
Them lol

i'm not a (D), so yer question is moot, gay incel dude.

He reminds me so much of Obama. Just isnt as subtle about his desire for abuse of power.
You‘re delusional.
I just have a memory. You are old as shit. You wouldnt understand.
No you are just some dumb ass who hasn‘t a clue. A dope who thinks he is smarter than he actually is.
Obama threatened a pen. He even acknowledged the dream act was unconstitutional but did it anyway because people failed to act.
You are in over your head here, hack
Yeah, let me try to understand your insipid commentary. Trump’s assertion that he has total authority over the states is acceptable to you because in your small mind you think Obama felt the same way? LOL..you can’t make this up.

i-cant-defend-donald-trump-on-this-topic-rump-vel-25336667.png

actually he didn't.

Them lol

Ok ok sure your not.. what happens to the person? And we only have one gun law , that’s the constitution.

You almost gotta laugh that it's so convenient for the ignorant crazy angry left to fantasize about a monarchy instead of an equal three branch system of government. They no longer have to think about issues and can spend all their time focusing on hatred.

actually he didn't.

Them lol

Ok ok sure your not.. what happens to the person? And we only have one gun law , that’s the constitution.

cool story.

actually he didn't.

Them lol

cool story.
Did you vote for Obama?

One of the biggest collections of leftard meltdown ever seen. And every one of them a lying illiterate POS. The tears when Trump rolls to re-election will be epic.

He has no power or authority over a governor's decision to reopen or not reopen to protect their people. The 10th Amendment to the Constitution reserves for states all powers that aren’t specifically granted to the federal government.

Of course, he hinted at retribution. That those governors who refused to go along with any maniacal, hunchy plan that he pulled out of his fat ass wouldn't be helped anymore by the federal government. I guess he could go that route. Threats and bullying is how he took over the Republican Party.

But yeah, he's been acting like prick-tater baby boy king for years. And fat Billy Barf has enabled him in that endeavor. That's the way he sees himself. As a Putin, Duterte, Erdogan or Baby Kim. Donnie's behavior at this point is downright scary. He is not well.

king20george20iii2020dance20nathaniel.jpg
suddenly-liberals-cared.jpg

Ya right - You Trumpublicans only care about states rights when you agree with them.

MAD-Magazine-Forrest-Trump.jpg

actually he didn't.

Them lol

cool story.
Did you vote for Obama?

yep. because john mccain lost all credibility when he chose gidget as his VP.

actually he didn't.

Them lol

cool story.
Did you vote for Obama?

yep. because john mccain lost all credibility when he chose gidget as his VP.
lol why woman weren’t allowed to vote

The man is gaslighting America

He claims to have to authority to do anything and order anything

And yet just weeks ago he was asked why he didn't order...or even ask the states to close down...ans he said he didn't have that power

The man will just say anything
What's the problem with that? President Trump IS your King, and YOU'RE his lowly serf. Live with it, ya knucklehead......

We will be NO ONE'S lowly serf (ya knucklehead ;-)

Democrats “ I demand you shut down the country “

Democrats “ you have no right to reopen country “ lol hahaha

Forum List

Back