Trump Thinks He's King

Nice meme, thanks! I guess YOU'RE one of his lowly serfs, as well. I'm a KNIGHT for the kingly one. And as Mel Brooks commented in his film The History Of The World, Part 1, and I'm sure President Trump could tell you, as well, "It's great to be King!"

ummm...no. you see, the colonists rose up & we had a little thing called a revolution that really null & voided that whole bunch of bullshit.

View attachment 323472 :113:
Lemme zoom in on that for you.

2ndAmendmentText.gif

ooOOOoo yer an angry little fella, ain't ya? .... take it up with the SC, muthafucker.
That's why we are replacing the commies on the Court with Trump appointees and it is pissing your INCONSISTENT commie ass off.

Go fuck yourself on States Rights. You are a motherfucking hypocrite and an ass wipe, not to be taken seriously about ANYTHING.

The previous occupant was abusing power, disregarding the constitution, starting new wars etc and yet silence then from libs, not a peep. But now the hand wringing. Lol. Those fake croc tears are falling to the ground and drying up quickley.
Bullshit. Obama never claimed "absolute authority"

Next bullshit claim please...

HE'S GONNA COME 'N GET YER GUNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He tried, but thank god for Americans

actually he didn't.
So if your in Chicago caught with a gun what do the cops do with it? Lol take your time

depends on if it's legal, & if yer black.

Chicago passed a ban on handgun ownership in 1982. Those who'd already purchased and registered their handguns were allowed to keep them. In 2010, the ban was struck down by the U.S. Supreme Court, and in 2013, Illinois became the last state in the nation to approve concealed carry.Dec 10, 2018
Answer my question, if you black with a gun in Chicago what happens to you. Tell us what democrats do to
Them lol

i'm not a (D), so yer question is moot, gay incel dude.
Ok ok sure your not.. what happens to the person? And we only have one gun law , that’s the constitution.

cool story.
Did you vote for Obama?

yep. because john mccain lost all credibility when he chose gidget as his VP.
lol why woman weren’t allowed to vote

& now you're back to yer default mode.

booooorrrrriiiiinnnnggggg.......

ooOOOoo yer an angry little fella, ain't ya? .... take it up with the SC, muthafucker.
That's why we are replacing the commies on the Court with Trump appointees and it is pissing your INCONSISTENT commie ass off.

Go fuck yourself on States Rights. You are a motherfucking hypocrite and an ass wipe, not to be taken seriously about ANYTHING.

2cc83698d9ff50c963364128efdd166e.jpg

Nice meme, thanks! I guess YOU'RE one of his lowly serfs, as well. I'm a KNIGHT for the kingly one. And as Mel Brooks commented in his film The History Of The World, Part 1, and I'm sure President Trump could tell you, as well, "It's great to be King!"

ummm...no. you see, the colonists rose up & we had a little thing called a revolution that really null & voided that whole bunch of bullshit.

View attachment 323516

try again.

View attachment 323523
Then, I want Trump to use his heavy hand on all the states and MAKE them open up. FORCE that shit.

:dance:

Fuck you on states rights. You can suck a fat dick.

View attachment 323516

try again.

Boots was on ignore for me. But I looked anyway. Bad idea - NO Fucking idea as usual what Boots be talkin bout

Democrats “ I demand you shut down the country “

Democrats “ you have no right to reopen country “ lol hahaha

Ya know Jizz - I'd put you on ignore, but your SOOO stupid that yer damn entertaining! :D
Lol Ad hominem because you can’t hang haha

^^^ 2"er who can't hang ^^^

Are you saying you don’t want trump to shut it down?

trump could have been on board with a shelter in place as an official guideline, short of a directive. i'm betting if he acted like it was the best thing to do & was enthused about everybody being on 'the same team', then hayseed red states would probably be on board, using him as cover to explain it's the best thing to do .

Last edited:

Ya know Jizz - I'd put you on ignore, but your SOOO stupid that yer damn entertaining! :D

trump could have been on board with a shelter in place as an official guideline, short of a directive. i'm doubting if he acted like it was the best thing to do & was enthused about everybody being on 'the same team', then hayseed red states were probably been on board, using him as cover.
You all
Can never answer a question lol

View attachment 323523
Then, I want Trump to use his heavy hand on all the states and MAKE them open up. FORCE that shit.

:dance:

Fuck you on states rights. You can suck a fat dick.

got that outa yer system? feel better now? good.

now

flick.jpg

trump could have been on board with a shelter in place as an official guideline, short of a directive. i'm doubting if he acted like it was the best thing to do & was enthused about everybody being on 'the same team', then hayseed red states were probably been on board, using him as cover.
You all

What WAS the question Jizz? Please be specific and not stupid. Thanks!

You all

What WAS the question Jizz? Please be specific and not stupid. Thanks!
Yes but it’s over your head

You all

you have no critical thinking skills.

You all

you have no critical thinking skills.
Ohh and you voted for Obama lol

Forum List

Back