trump threatens Cohen's family.....

Apparently Trump did not have good judgment in hiring Cohen as a lawyer.

Nothing will come on Trump, but Cohen's rep sure is gonna be screwed.

If it's wrongfully, he should sue.

This whole thread should be in the conspiracy sub-forum. I can't believe I just wasted so much time. . . . :eusa_doh:

and all the no proof tards need to be in an asylum
iu

Trump commented on the FBI Cohen investigation into the taxi cabs which is how the Cohen investigation got started. It certainly was no threat.

He and Rudy cannot finish a sentence without lying.
No way will trump ever testify under oath.

Why should he have to?

Fuck! Why did Clinton even have to? That was total bullshit, yet here go the government fucks down that same rabbit hole again.

This does not please me or make me think tax dollars are being spent properly in representation of the citizens.

Why should he have to?

Fuck! Why did Clinton even have to? That was total bullshit, yet here go the government fucks down that same rabbit hole again.

This does not please me or make me think tax dollars are being spent properly in representation of the citizens.
Top House Democrats warn Trump after Cohen comments

Let's see.....Witness Tampering.....Witness Intimidation.....Obstruction of Justice....

THE HITS KEEP COMING!
one of the most stupid OPs I've seen in a long time

If Bill Clinton had threatened witnesses..would that have been witness tampering?
STUPIDSHIT
where's the evidence?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are not answering my question. If Bill Clinton threatened a witness during the lead up to the impeachment, would he have been guilty of Witness Intimidation?

Answer the question.

And the evidence is on video tape....right there in plain sight. We have become so numb from the criminal and unethical tweets, words, and actions of trump, that he is getting away with crimes in the eyes of the public. But Mueller is the Law....not the Public.

Last edited:

Why should he have to?

Let's see.....Witness Tampering.....Witness Intimidation.....Obstruction of Justice....

THE HITS KEEP COMING!

If Bill Clinton had threatened witnesses..would that have been witness tampering?
STUPIDSHIT

You are not answering my question. If Bill Clinton threatened a witness during the lead up to the impeachment, would he have been guilt of Witness Intimidation?

Answer the question.

And the evidence is on video tape....right there in plain sight. We have become so numb from the criminal and unethical tweets, words, and actions of trump, that he is getting away with crimes in the eyes of the public. But Mueller is the Law....not the Public.
irrelevant
NO evidence
YOU INITIALLY claimed Trump is ''intimidating/etc ..YOU have to prove YOUR claim

Republicans, conservatives know very well that the orange is a criminal, conman, liar, bully, not Christian's but ride his tiny penis just to piss off liberals lol...I dont wanna be in their shoes.

THE HITS KEEP COMING!

Okay, so Trump threatened Cohen's family...so you say...Link, faggot?

‘Lying to reduce his jail time’: Trump lashes out at Cohen

Michael Cohen Scrubs Must-See-TV House Testimony Citing Donald Trump’s Threats Against Family

This is the MO of all the Mafia Bosses....trump is a bully. But he has net his match in a woman name Nancy....LOVE IT!

Of course Rudy comes out and defends him. But we all know that Rudy is senile and even if trump shot someone in the face on Park Avenue, Rudy the Senile would say...."I don't see a crime.."

Why should he have to?

THE HITS KEEP COMING!

STUPIDSHIT

You are not answering my question. If Bill Clinton threatened a witness during the lead up to the impeachment, would he have been guilt of Witness Intimidation?

Answer the question.

irrelevant
NO evidence
YOU INITIALLY claimed Trump is ''intimidating/etc ..YOU have to prove YOUR claim

Mueller will decide. I trust him. But when Cohen is subpoenaed before the House, trump will really go off. Death Threats against Cohen are not off the table for the Criminal in Chief.

1usmbdoosh.jpg

Why should he have to?

STUPIDSHIT

Answer the question.

irrelevant
NO evidence

Mueller will decide. I trust him. But when Cohen is subpoenaed before the House, trump will really go off. Death Threats against Cohen are not off the table for the Criminal in Chief.

I got something for you:

The one with your name on it. ;)

You believe Trump,,,,,, and Cohen has nothing to gain Hasn't he already been sentenced?

LOL he has everything to gain by not testifying publicly and opening himself up to scrutiny. I believe someone is innocent until proven guilty. Novel concept for the Progessive Left.

So you must have been appalled when Trumpybear tried to convict and sentence Sec.Clinton.

When was this? Trump don't do anything without the balls of Ann Coulter and the pussy Sean Hannity.
Coulter must be taking time off from her career as a professional cross burner to advise Dotard Trump. She's filling in for Hannity who's been busy keeping Guiliani sober & prepping him for his next appearance on the Hannity Comedy Hour.

She ll be on with Bill Maher on Fri. I am Sure you ll be watching.

I have never watched Bill Maher.

View attachment 241744

Why should he have to?

STUPIDSHIT

Answer the question.

irrelevant
NO evidence

I got something for you:

The one with your name on it. ;)

You are funny...but

You are not answering my question. If Bill Clinton threatened a witness during the lead up to the impeachment, would he have been guilty of Witness Intimidation?

Answer the question.

Forum List

Back