trump threatens Cohen's family.....

View attachment 241744
You are not answering my question. If Bill Clinton threatened a witness during the lead up to the impeachment, would he have been guilt of Witness Intimidation?

Answer the question.

And the evidence is on video tape....right there in plain sight. We have become so numb from the criminal and unethical tweets, words, and actions of trump, that he is getting away with crimes in the eyes of the public. But Mueller is the Law....not the Public.
irrelevant
NO evidence
YOU INITIALLY claimed Trump is ''intimidating/etc ..YOU have to prove YOUR claim

Mueller will decide. I trust him. But when Cohen is subpoenaed before the House, trump will really go off. Death Threats against Cohen are not off the table for the Criminal in Chief.

I got something for you:

The one with your name on it. ;)

You are funny...but

You are not answering my question. If Bill Clinton threatened a witness during the lead up to the impeachment, would he have been guilty of Witness Intimidation?

Answer the question.

And the evidence is on video tape....right there in plain sight. We have become so numb from the criminal and unethical tweets, words, and actions of trump, that he is getting away with crimes in the eyes of the public. But Mueller is the Law....not the Public.
you made the claim of intimidation/etc
it's up to YOU to provide evidence or STFU
:shutupsmiley:

You are deaf and blind....I assume....

View attachment 241744
irrelevant
NO evidence
YOU INITIALLY claimed Trump is ''intimidating/etc ..YOU have to prove YOUR claim

Mueller will decide. I trust him. But when Cohen is subpoenaed before the House, trump will really go off. Death Threats against Cohen are not off the table for the Criminal in Chief.

I got something for you:

You are funny...but

You are not answering my question. If Bill Clinton threatened a witness during the lead up to the impeachment, would he have been guilty of Witness Intimidation?

Answer the question.

View attachment 241744
irrelevant
NO evidence

I got something for you:

You are funny...but

Answer the question.

Yeahh, whatever, faggot. That is you front center right, no?

1USMBMIKETXNPC.jpg

Saying this is not a threat.
instead of providing federal investigators "some information on the president" — Cohen instead "should give information maybe on his father-in-law, because that's the one that people want to look at" during an interview with Jeanine Pirro on Saturday
Saying this would be threat.
Mess with me and I will cut your nuts off and feed them to you.
Hope this helps clear things up.

If Cohen's father-in-law and wife have done nothing wrong then they have nothing to worry about...isn't that the standard democrats have been claiming? Funny I don't recall democrats being concerned when Flynn or Manafort's family was being threatened by Mueller...
Trump has a habit of letting his bulldog mouth start things that his chickenshit ass cant finish.

Like his fairy tale wall. :cul2:

What possible reason would Trump and Ghouliani have (both within a couple days) have for "questioning" whether Cohen's family needs to be "looked in to".

Considering Trump's associations with Putin and the horrific fate of many of Putin's "enemies" (Magnitsky ring a bell?)...this could well be considered a physical threat.

If it's not a threat...not witness intimidation...then Trump needs to publicly and explicitly explain what he was talking about
The last thing Dotard & Fooliani should be doing his fucking with Cohen since he was Trumps Consigliere!

That shows how much brains those two numbskulls have!

View attachment 241744

I got something for you:

You are funny...but

Answer the question.

View attachment 241744

I got something for you:

You are funny...but

Answer the question.

Yeahh, whatever, faggot. That is you front center right, no?

That's what you're left with. Another stupid meme.

Forum List

Back