trump threatens Cohen's family.....

What possible reason would Trump and Ghouliani have (both within a couple days) have for "questioning" whether Cohen's family needs to be "looked in to".

Considering Trump's associations with Putin and the horrific fate of many of Putin's "enemies" (Magnitsky ring a bell?)...this could well be considered a physical threat.

If it's not a threat...not witness intimidation...then Trump needs to publicly and explicitly explain what he was talking about

LOL he has everything to gain by not testifying publicly and opening himself up to scrutiny. I believe someone is innocent until proven guilty. Novel concept for the Progessive Left.

So you must have been appalled when Trumpybear tried to convict and sentence Sec.Clinton.

When was this? Trump don't do anything without the balls of Ann Coulter and the pussy Sean Hannity.
Coulter must be taking time off from her career as a professional cross burner to advise Dotard Trump. She's filling in for Hannity who's been busy keeping Guiliani sober & prepping him for his next appearance on the Hannity Comedy Hour.

She ll be on with Bill Maher on Fri. I am Sure you ll be watching.

I have never watched Bill Maher.

Give it a shot

If Cohen's father-in-law and wife have done nothing wrong then they have nothing to worry about...isn't that the standard democrats have been claiming? Funny I don't recall democrats being concerned when Flynn or Manafort's family was being threatened by Mueller...

Mob bosses usually end up sleeping with the fishes. Pushing up daisies, if you know what I mean.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

If Cohen's father-in-law and wife have done nothing wrong then they have nothing to worry about...isn't that the standard democrats have been claiming? Funny I don't recall democrats being concerned when Flynn or Manafort's family was being threatened by Mueller...
What a crock of shit.

The fucking PRESIDENT is making wild baseless (as far as anyone knows) accusations against the family of a witness scheduled to testify about things the PRESIDENT did...who has now backed off.

Mission accomplished...for The DON.

When are people going to realize that we have a wannabe Mafia Don in the Oval Office

What a crock of shit.

The fucking PRESIDENT is making wild baseless (as far as anyone knows) accusations against the family of a witness scheduled to testify about things the PRESIDENT did...who has now backed off.

Mission accomplished...for The DON.

When are people going to realize that we have a wannabe Mafia Don in the Oval Office

Why do you say the claims are baseless? Cohen's father in-law who is from the Ukraine is connected to Ukrainian business and politics helped Cohen start the taxi business. When Mueller had Cohen's office and homes raided democrats had no issue with Mueller going after Cohen's family if it would lead to Cohen "flipping".
Cohen isn't worried about TRUMP, he is worried about democrats who when he can't give them anything on TRUMP will go after his family.

Why do you say the claims are baseless? Cohen's father in-law who is from the Ukraine is connected to Ukrainian business and politics helped Cohen start the taxi business. When Mueller had Cohen's office and homes raided democrats had no issue with Mueller going after Cohen's family if it would lead to Cohen "flipping".
Cohen isn't worried about TRUMP, he is worried about democrats who when he can't give them anything on TRUMP will go after his family.

If there are crimes...then the government (that Trump is the head of) should be investigating those crimes.

A President does NOT make claims like that about an ongoing investigation. He is clearly intimidating a Congressional witness...to protect HIMSELF...either politically or legally (being charitable)

If there are crimes...then the government (that Trump is the head of) should be investigating those crimes.

A President does NOT make claims like that about an ongoing investigation. He is clearly intimidating a Congressional witness...to protect HIMSELF...either politically or legally (being charitable)

Were back to the standard made by democrats if Cohen's family have done nothing wrong then they have nothing to worry about...

Top House Democrats warn Trump after Cohen comments

Let's see.....Witness Tampering.....Witness Intimidation.....Obstruction of Justice....

THE HITS KEEP COMING!
Heres the threat cohen is claiming .
Trump suggested Cohen family members should be investigated.

Wow thats a real threat.
Investigating a democrat for crimes .
Seriously its a joke except of the press revealing his father may have ties to organized crime .

So what is the Mafia Boss in Chief going to do to prevent this? Will it be an IRS audit that he orders? Will it be a death threat? Will be get one of his thugs to kidnap one of Cohen's kids? These ideas are all in the areas of possibility for him or his senile attorney, Rudy.

This guy commits more crimes right there in front of the world than anyone I have ever seen.. And then his cult members become complicit when they say...."I DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING?"

Top House Democrats warn Trump after Cohen comments

Let's see.....Witness Tampering.....Witness Intimidation.....Obstruction of Justice....

THE HITS KEEP COMING!
The house traitors warned him huh? Well here he had Pelosi's luggage dropped off after grounding her sorry hide. Warn him about that!

pelosi-codel-luggage-1.jpg

"NO STATE OF THE UNION FOR YOU!"

Trump should be subject to Congressional Censure.

Ghouliani should be prosecuted

View attachment 241744
Why should he have to?

Fuck! Why did Clinton even have to? That was total bullshit, yet here go the government fucks down that same rabbit hole again.

This does not please me or make me think tax dollars are being spent properly in representation of the citizens.
STUPIDSHIT
where's the evidence?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are not answering my question. If Bill Clinton threatened a witness during the lead up to the impeachment, would he have been guilt of Witness Intimidation?

Answer the question.

And the evidence is on video tape....right there in plain sight. We have become so numb from the criminal and unethical tweets, words, and actions of trump, that he is getting away with crimes in the eyes of the public. But Mueller is the Law....not the Public.
irrelevant
NO evidence
YOU INITIALLY claimed Trump is ''intimidating/etc ..YOU have to prove YOUR claim

Mueller will decide. I trust him. But when Cohen is subpoenaed before the House, trump will really go off. Death Threats against Cohen are not off the table for the Criminal in Chief.

I got something for you:

The one with your name on it. ;)

You are funny...but

You are not answering my question. If Bill Clinton threatened a witness during the lead up to the impeachment, would he have been guilty of Witness Intimidation?

Answer the question.

And the evidence is on video tape....right there in plain sight. We have become so numb from the criminal and unethical tweets, words, and actions of trump, that he is getting away with crimes in the eyes of the public. But Mueller is the Law....not the Public.
you made the claim of intimidation/etc
it's up to YOU to provide evidence or STFU
:shutupsmiley:

Forum List

Back