trump threatens to jail opponents if elected

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
If they didn't break any laws what's the problem? All listed can afford the best lawyers to defend themselves, so they have nothing to worry about.

So he is threatening to do what has been done to him?
Because EVERY ONE OF US knows none of this would have happened to him if he didnt switch to a republican and run for office.
As that one FBI agent said during the russia investigation. "just look and find a crime"

Can he close a border? Good. Vote Trump and close them both.
That's just it.

The last time Trump was in power with a GOP Congress he could not even seal a border, and the Left wants us now to believe he can take over the entire government and put his adversaries in jail

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

So he is threatening to do what has been done to him?
Because EVERY ONE OF US knows none of this would have happened to him if he didnt switch to a republican and run for office.
Nah. Not being a liar or moron, I know exactly the opposite. Trump has escaped prosecution for his crimes over and over entirely because he's a rich white Republican.

And all the Trump cultists here know that as well. TheParty just commands them to lie about it.

No human in the history of the USA has ever been coddled by the justice system to the degree that Donald Trump has been coddled.

You think he is kidding? He isn't. There are two main reasons trump is in the race. He wants revenge and he wants to stay out of jail. He will do ANYTHING to stay out of jail.
Wait just a God Damn minute!!!!!

Who has been arresting, raiding and throwing people in jail???????

Joe F*cking Biden, that's who.

Nah. Not being a liar or moron, I know exactly the opposite. Trump has escaped prosecution for his crimes over and over entirely because he's a rich white Republican.

And all the Trump cultists here know that as well. TheParty just commands them to lie about it.

No human in the history of the USA has ever been coddled by the justice system to the degree that Donald Trump has been coddled.
You must be a Marxist Troll, because everything you say is the opposite of the truth.

You must be a Marxist Troll, because everything you say is the opposite of the truth.
No party in the history of the USA has ever weaponized government to the degree that the Republican party hjas.

And every Trump cult Stalinist bootlicker here loves it.

Yes, I know they all want me in TheGulag, due to my CrimesAgainstTheParty. After a kangaroo court show trial, of course.

No party in the history of the USA has ever weaponized government to the degree that the Republican party hjas.

Yes, I know they all want me in TheGulag, due to my CrimesAgainstTheParty. After a kangaroo court show trial, of course.
1aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg

Speaking of gulags.....the only one I know of they're keeping the Jan 6th prisoners in.

Your lame posts aren't even worth responding to.

Forum List

Back