trump threatens violence by his "fans" if jailed

The problem isn't that he was "merely making an observation." The problem is he made no effort to squash any potential violence.
There's a problem, and that's it?
He's running for president. Don't you think he has a responsibility, even as a candidate, to prevent violence?
He has no responsibility one way or the other.

It's insane that you think otherwise.

But do you hold Democrats to the same bizarre standard?
If after postering there will be violence if he's incarcerated, he sternly puts out the message, 'but do NOT resort to violence under any circumstance," many of his supporters will abide by him.
They will?
But that's not what he wants.
It isn't?
He wants violence if he's incarcerated.
He does?
It stokes his ego.
It does?
So just like on Sedition Day when he stalled for hours to tell his base to get the hell out of the Capitol; now he gives a thumbs up of approval to violently lash out if he's proven guilty of crimes in a court of law.
Is that what happened/is happening/will happen?

You have quite an imagination.

If only you held the psychopaths of the OTHER major criminal party to the same standard in regard to their ACTUAL crimes, this country might have a ghost of a chance.

But forgive my being so rational.

Orange Man?

BAD!!!!

Hmmmm….100 posts per day since joining average….I smell a bot….
Naw.

Just another liberal troll.

I thought for a few moments that they might have an ounce of integrity despite their propensity to troll, but no.

But boy that Trump!

He sure riles these loony Dems up, no? :eek:

Apparently he's responsible for anything bad that might happen if the witch hunt against him finally bears fruit.

The liberals say that Trump's supporters view him as a Jesus figure, but it seems it's the liberals that expect him to behave like the Savior.

If only they held the members of their own party to 1/100th the standard they expect from their NINE year obsession, one Donald J. Trump.

There's a problem, and that's it?

He has no responsibility one way or the other.

It's insane that you think otherwise.

But do you hold Democrats to the same bizarre standard?

They will?

It isn't?

He does?

It does?

Is that what happened/is happening/will happen?

You have quite an imagination.

If only you held the psychopaths of the OTHER major criminal party to the same standard in regard to their ACTUAL crimes, this country might have a ghost of a chance.

But forgive my being so rational.

Orange Man?

BAD!!!!

Of course, it's his responsibility, as a candidate for president. I see you've learned nothing from the 2020 election where one candidate demonstrated responsibility in dealing with a pandemic by not attracting large groups of people to congregate; while the other candidate irresponsibly couldn't squeeze enough acolytes in for his rallies. Some of whom didn't even live long enough to vote for him in the election.

America chose the responsible candidate because responsibility does in fact matter.

Of course, it's his responsibility, as a candidate for president. I see you've learned nothing from the 2020 election where one candidate demonstrated responsibility in dealing with a pandemic by not attracting large groups of people to congregate; while the other candidate irresponsibly couldn't squeeze enough acolytes in for his rallies. Some of whom didn't even live long enough to vote for him in the election.

America chose the responsible candidate because responsibility does in fact matter.
You're clearly sincere in your beliefs and not trolling, and I appreciate that.

But your logic, and the spin you put on the behavior of the leader of your criminal tribe vs that of the leader of the other major criminal tribe is, well, purely tribal.

None of what you're saying strikes me as sound or logical, but the toning down of 9 years of liberal hysteria is appreciated as well, even though reason and consistency have yet to be embraced, and double standards abandoned.

Do take care.

:)

MinTrut can pull the TDS out of his butt and get real.

TRIGGER.jpg

Incite, not invite. And he did by not condemning such a prospect. Just like on Sedition Day, some of his supporters now think it's acceptable to riot should he be incarcerated. Even worse, some will think that's what he wants. Even worse still, that IS what he wants. Feeds his overblown ego.

This is how he operates.
He did not incite a riot.

Naw.

Just another liberal troll.

I thought for a few moments that they might have an ounce of integrity despite their propensity to troll, but no.

But boy that Trump!

He sure riles these loony Dems up, no? :eek:

Apparently he's responsible for anything bad that might happen if the witch hunt against him finally bears fruit.

The liberals say that Trump's supporters view him as a Jesus figure, but it seems it's the liberals that expect him to behave like the Savior.

If only they held the members of their own party to 1/100th the standard they expect from their NINE year obsession, one Donald J. Trump.
Attention MAGAs: Min Trut is not a MAGA like you. He refused to answer whether or not he would commit violence for Grifty Trump in the affirmative. He is a filthy RINO.

Biden is the conductor or the White House is... this is 3rd world stuff... Trump hasn't done anything wrong... not one thing... we are witnessing a weaponized justice system...
If Trump wasn't running their sites would be set on DeSantis....
This is so sad and bizarre to watch. You need to find some people who care about you and talk to them.

Which is about spilling blood.

THIS cretin got the message
Stupid asswipe, YOU started it.

2000 injured cops and 4 billion dollars in property damage, remember?

YOU are responsible for that. Because YOU funded it.

YOU freaked out over a worthless junkie 3000 miles away.

YOU are dangerous.

Stupid asswipe, YOU started it.

2000 injured cops and 4 billion dollars in property damage, remember?

YOU are responsible for that. Because YOU funded it.

YOU freaked out over a worthless junkie 3000 miles away.

YOU are dangerous.
That didn’t START anything jackass.

Quit trying to find excuses for YOUR actions

Forum List

Back