trump threatens violence by his "fans" if jailed

Looks like we'll have to rely on DeSantis for justice to be done.

How's DeSantis gonna beat Trump in the primaries to run for president in the general election?

We’ve got all the guns. Democrats have pink panties on men.
I just checked. You don't. I still have mine, despite Obama, trump, and now Biden demanding I give them up.
Are you coming after mine? You won't get all the way up my drive way!
And what kind of people are you hanging around where men(?) wear pink panties? You should change gang affiliations!🤣

Of course he did. He brought them to DC on the day Congress was supposed to certify Biden's victory, and after 2 months of filling their empty heads with lies about election fraud, he spent another hour riling them up with more lies about election fraud, convincing them he really won the election and that it was stolen from him. And knowing some were armed, he then summoning them to descend upon the Capitol. If not for Trump, there's no Sedition Day.

He knew what he was doing. He knows how to play them. He knew how passionate and dedicated they were to him. Just like now he's saying they will get violent if he's incarcerated, for the same reasons, he knew they would get violent on Sedition Day.

Buckle up... more indictments coming soon.

:dance:
How did he bring them to DC?

I just checked. You don't. I still have mine, despite Obama, trump, and now Biden demanding I give them up.
And what kind of people are you hanging around where men(?) wear pink panties? You should change gang affiliations!🤣
Nobody is demanding you give up your precious guns. You sound like another sane gun owner just itching to shoot somebody.

We have all the assault rifles and sniper rifles.

Gas was 50% cheaper in 2019 in Virginia. I paid $1.68 in February 20 before the Chinese bio WMD attack hit the US.

Bullshit. The average price in April, 2020, was $1.78. Prices did not go UP as tens of millions of Americans no longer had to commute to work.

Bullshit. The average price in April, 2020, was $1.78. Prices did not go UP as tens of millions of Americans no longer had to commute to work.
Hampton Roads has much higher prices than we do.
Follow me for more facts about what’s going on in the real world!
1690055377868.png

We have all the assault rifles and sniper rifles.
So? Use them. Don't be a coward. Before you can use a sniper rifle on me, you'd have to penetrate about 75-100 acres of well guarded terrain. Pay attention to the no trespassing signs on my neighbor's property as well. They are shoot first, bury them in the holla' types.
You'd be best to call first!🤣

Say it again.

I love hearing it.

MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA

It's a wonderful confirmation of your fear.

More!

The term “MAGA” means only “Make America Great Again.”

To use that term requires one to accept that we have lost some of our edge. I accept that. I believe we have. It’s not a good thing to lose our edge.

Now, since I love our republic and the things we have stood for for so long, I see nothing wrong with seeking to retrieve some of what we’ve lost. There is simply nothing wrong with seeking to sharpen the edge.

If some liberoid thinks I’m insulted to be labeled a “MAGA,” let them think it.

Forum List

Back