trump threatens violence by his "fans" if jailed

Nope. None there. Had there been, there would have been fighting between them and Oath Keepers, who went that day hoping to fight with Antifa. The only people who even resembled Antifa were rightwingnuts who dressed up like Antifa. And over 1000 people arrested, zero were affiliated with Antifa.
Only an idiot thinks there were no ANTIFA types in that crowd.

Local gas prices are irrelevant to national averages, Dufus.
Just as my news article says, gas prices were in the $1.70 range under Trump before the Chinese released their bio WMD.

Dumbfuck, the prices I gave were just for Virginia. I'm beginning to wonder if your IQ is even as high as 55.

Only an idiot thinks there were no ANTIFA types in that crowd.
ANTIFA is a non political organization who’s charter condemns violent protests.
1690064710522.gif

You just got a news article saying gas was $1.83 near DC in 2019 and you deny it could be $1.67 in more rural areas that tax less.

You’d deny water is wet if Biden told you to.

Again, that was your meaningless claim in January, 2019. I showed you it was $2.50 in April, 2019. So what does it matter if it was $1.83 in January, 2019?

And you claimed you paid $1.68 in February, 2020. I showed gas was $2.19 in March, 2020, as prices began dropping in March due to covid shutdowns.

If you gonna lie like ya do, at least try to make your lies plausible.

Gas prices during the Chinese WMD are irrelevant to the discussion, Dufus. I was paying 98 cents then.

LOL

More lies. Gas in April, 2020 was $1.78, not 0.98¢...

Screenshot_20230722_190730_Samsung Internet.jpg

And yes, covid prices are very relevant. It's the reason gas dropped as much as it did.

I hear this kind of stuff a lot. You will be surprised when push comes to shove. I have more NATO rounds than 20 of your best friends.
NATO rounds?

lmao

The local punk gangs around LA have RPG's and LATW's. They'll make mincemeat out of you in 3 seconds.

Forum List

Back