trump threatens violence by his "fans" if jailed

That didn’t START anything jackass.

Sure it did. It STARTED your leftard DA's getting booted out of office. For their miserable incompetence, and overt stupidity.

Quit trying to find excuses for YOUR actions

I wasn't even there, shit for brains.

Why don't you go rotate on a red hot.poker, despicable leftard scum?

Sure it did. It STARTED your leftard DA's getting booted out of office. For their miserable incompetence, and overt stupidity.

I wasn't even there, shit for brains.

Why don't you go rotate on a red hot.poker, despicable leftard scum?
Jesus you are just babbling now

This is so sad and bizarre to watch. You need to find some people who care about you and talk to them.
What has Trump done that differs from any other modern day president?... they all kept documents and told people to fight and target their enemies... this is a corrupt witch hunt and all you are doing is raising his support to a new high....

If he committed a crime, he should be. What's your point, rambtard?
We know Joe committed a crime and took bribe money via his son from foreign nations... I can show you a video where he says it himself that he bribed the leaders of Ukraine to fire the prosecutor who was investigation Burisma the company that gave Hunter a multi million dollar do nothing job....

You don’t find it odd only you and your fellow leftists can hear these buzz words.

Attention MAGAs: Min Trut is not a MAGA like you. He refused to answer whether or not he would commit violence for Grifty Trump in the affirmative. He is a filthy RINO.
With real dedication & hard work, you could become a pretty adept troll.

As it is, you're embarrassing yourself - amateur hour.

But yeah, Trump never threatened violence. :)

He did not incite a riot.

Of course he did. He brought them to DC on the day Congress was supposed to certify Biden's victory, and after 2 months of filling their empty heads with lies about election fraud, he spent another hour riling them up with more lies about election fraud, convincing them he really won the election and that it was stolen from him. And knowing some were armed, he then summoning them to descend upon the Capitol. If not for Trump, there's no Sedition Day.

He knew what he was doing. He knows how to play them. He knew how passionate and dedicated they were to him. Just like now he's saying they will get violent if he's incarcerated, for the same reasons, he knew they would get violent on Sedition Day.

Buckle up... more indictments coming soon.

:dance:

So now Trump is responsible for the actions of Democrat governors?

If he gets credit for cheap gas, then he gets the blame for why it was cheap.

And 49 states shut down based on Trump's recommendations to practice social distancing and shutting schools, restaurants and bars. Not all 49 states had Democratic governors.

Stupid asswipe, YOU started it.

2000 injured cops and 4 billion dollars in property damage, remember?

YOU are responsible for that. Because YOU funded it.

YOU freaked out over a worthless junkie 3000 miles away.

YOU are dangerous.

but_blm-png.449685

We know Joe committed a crime and took bribe money via his son from foreign nations... I can show you a video where he says it himself that he bribed the leaders of Ukraine to fire the prosecutor who was investigation Burisma the company that gave Hunter a multi million dollar do nothing job....

Nope, we don't know that. YOU want that to be true, but the fact of the matter is the only evidence you have of that is an unverified FD-1023.

Last edited:
Nope, we don't know that. YOU want that to be true, but the fact of the matter is the only evidence you have of that is an unverified FD-2023.
Keep on dreaming little brown shirt....

Say it again.

I love hearing it.

MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA

It's a wonderful confirmation of your fear.

More!

My
Ass
Got
Arrested.

Forum List

Back