🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump throws GOP into chaos

Trump is always better when he is being underestimated......he is a guy who fights better against the odds.....
Drumpfs "better" is not enough. He needs to hope lots of people get a terminal case of the stupids if he wishes to win this election.

Well....those with the terminal case of stupid have been voting democrat their entire lives.....

I've got to say I predicted and interesting and thoroughly entertaining political season. However, Drumpf has brought a new idiotic dimension to the process that made it into more of a soap opera/reality show/comedy kind of thing. Drumpf is in the process of singlehandedly tearing the GOP apart. This is great fun.

Last edited:
They shot themselves in both feet

The Republican Party is in a meltdown unlike anything it has experienced in modern times -- and it's unfolding just one month before Election Day.

Many in the GOP are reeling from shock, revulsion and utter confusion about what to do next ,

grab the popcorn!!!

Trump throws GOP into chaos - CNNPolitics.com
You've never once given Donald Trump a chance.

Maybe no guy had ever been into you enough to grab you by the pussy. For all you know maybe it feels great.

Give Trump a try. Your pussy just might thank you.
Are you speaking from experience since Drumpf made your pussy feel good?
He'll move on you like a bitch.

Big league!

It doesn't matter if you're married or your tits are phony. He'll grab you by the pussy. He can do anything.

Trump is always better when he is being underestimated......he is a guy who fights better against the odds.....
Drumpfs "better" is not enough. He needs to hope lots of people get a terminal case of the stupids if he wishes to win this election.

Well....those with the terminal case of stupid have been voting democrat their entire lives.....
Prior to the 1960's I agree.

The Republican Party is in a meltdown unlike anything it has experienced in modern times -- and it's unfolding just one month before Election Day.

Many in the GOP are reeling from shock, revulsion and utter confusion about what to do next ,

grab the popcorn!!!

Maybe no guy had ever been into you enough to grab you by the pussy. For all you know maybe it feels great.

Big league!

It doesn't matter if you're married or your tits are phony. He'll grab you by the pussy. He can do anything.
I dont want Drumpf rubbing up against me like some horny bitch.

I see you have been molested by Drumpf like he probably did his daughter.

grab the popcorn!!!

Big league!

He will pop a tic tac before kissing you. Even though you're married, even though your tits are phony.

He'll move on you like a bitch. Big league.

grab the popcorn!!!

Big league!

Sorry asswipe....of the daughters of Candidates....the Trump Daughters do not carry themselves like they were victims of abuse...........look closely at Chelsea.....if anyone was abused, and if anyones father is the most likely to be a child rapist...it is bill the rapist clinton......

grab the popcorn!!!

Big league!

He will pop a tic tac before kissing you. Even though you're married, even though your tits are phony.

I'm sorry he molested you. Can you show me where on the doll he touched you?

cca67bebd2968c11f33e5b13234a1966cb9070b085a097958dd5b0c0d897227c.jpg

Big league!

I'm sorry he molested you. Can you show me where on the doll he touched you?

cca67bebd2968c11f33e5b13234a1966cb9070b085a097958dd5b0c0d897227c.jpg
OMG you always beat me in gutter wars! :ahole-1:

Forum List

Back