Trump to Accept Jan 6 Committee Subpoena on One Condition: He Testifies on Live TV

I have received all my shots and I am proud of it. I listened closely to Fauci and many other medical professionals from all over the world to make my decisions on what to do.
I did not drink bleach with the hope it would kill the virus. I did not take hydroxychloroquine.
I am guessing you followed the instructions of Dr. Trump, exactly. What is like to drink bleach? Didn't burn going down.
The fact that you actually believe President Trump told anyone to drink bleach?

Indicates to me, it is not folks that listen to Trump that are the ones that are in a cult.

:rolleyes:

Diagnosis: Mister Beale is a Trump cult member. Possibility he is a recruiter and helps with brainwashing indoctrination of possible new recruits.

Help And Resources To Leave A Cult | Cult Escape | Information & Support

Dare to Doubt | Leaving and Recovering from Cults

Directory of Cult Recovery Resources
Wow. I don't know what to say. If you think that, the post I just made was a pro-Trump post, in anyway?

I am sure that probably irritated and do not endear me to Trump fans either.

I just told the truth as I saw it.

It applied equally well to Hillary after her congressional hearings. She told congress, literally, "WTH difference does it make? Why are you even holding hearings? The Americans in Libya are dead, and nothing is going to bring them back."

Trump could say the same.

"The election is over, the riot happened, and nothing we do now is going to rewrite that history, so what difference does any of this make now?"

You know I am right, they won't do shit now, and all you have left? Is calling me names.

YOU? Are just jealous that I am less emotionally invested in these psychopaths, and more logical about all of this.

I don't need any of their shit. If anyone is in a cult? Its YOU.

Trump wants to testify live so he can do more of his stochastic terrorism, his only defense left seems to be to have the threat of people attacking D.C. if he's indicted.
And he'd probably throw in a few commercials for Truth Social, ala Alex Jones, who did one for some crypto currency during his recent testimony in the Sandy Hook defamation trial.
Stochastic terrorism?

1665800031373.png

That sounds a lot more like the Democrats whipping up rioters in 2020, to further damage the country in an effort to defeat Trump. If they had known how much cheating would be allowed, they wouldn't have need to bother funding BLM/ANTIFA.

Wow. I don't know what to say. If you think that, the post I just made was a pro-Trump post, in anyway?

I am sure that probably irritated and do not endear me to Trump fans either.

I just told the truth as I saw it.

It applied equally well to Hillary after her congressional hearings. She told congress, literally, "WTH difference does it make? Why are you even holding hearings? The Americans in Libya are dead, and nothing is going to bring them back."

Trump could say the same.

"The election is over, the riot happened, and nothing we do now is going to rewrite that history, so what difference does any of this make now?"

You know I am right, they won't do shit now, and all you have left? Is calling me names.

YOU? Are just jealous that I am less emotionally invested in these psychopaths, and more logical about all of this.

I don't need any of their shit. If anyone is in a cult? Its YOU.
Beale, be truthful with yourself

It's not always obvious when a group is a cult, and by the time you realize you're involved with one, getting away can be difficult. While no group or organization admits to being a cult, you're probably dealing with one if you are not allowed to ask questions, make your own decisions, or disagree with the leader.[1] Anyone can get pulled into a cult, but not everyone has the courage to leave and rejoin mainstream society. You can escape a cult by planning your getaway carefully and finding ways to recover from spiritual and emotional abuse

I marvel at the way the TDS morons believe Trump supporters are the cult members.
Cult, no doubt

What are 4 characteristics of a cult?

Specific factors in cult behaviour are said to include manipulative and authoritarian mind control over members, communal and totalistic organization, aggressive proselytizing, systematic programs of indoctrination, and perpetuation in middle-class communities or lower

Stochastic terrorism?

View attachment 710243

That sounds a lot more like the Democrats whipping up rioters in 2020, to further damage the country in an effort to defeat Trump. If they had known how much cheating would be allowed, they wouldn't have need to bother funding BLM/ANTIFA.

was that you?

If the committee calls the traitor's bluff, he will come up with another condition. And then another. And then another.

The coward has no intention of appearing before the committee.
Once again, the prog pretends he can read Trump's mind.

Cult, no doubt

Specific factors in cult behaviour are said to include manipulative and authoritarian mind control over members, communal and totalistic organization, aggressive proselytizing, systematic programs of indoctrination, and perpetuation in middle-class communities or lower
You have just described the Democrat party, moron.

Independent Thinker, can you be specific of claims made by the Jan 6th witness listed below, or any other witnesses, that is untrue. All had damning evidence against Trump. None are Democrats. Be specific. I am sure if you are not going to judge what the committee is producing without knowing what they are producing.

Rusty Bowers, GOP Speaker of Arizona's House of Representatives​

Pat Cipollone, former Trump White House counsel​

Caroline Edwards, US Capitol Police officer​

Benjamin Ginsberg, GOP election lawyer​

Cassidy Hutchinson, former Trump White House aide​

Greg Jacob, former Mike Pence general counsel​

Michael Luttig, conservative attorney and former judge​

Sarah Matthews, former Trump White House deputy press secretary​

Brad Raffensperger, Georgia's GOP secretary of state​

Jeff Rosen, former acting attorney general​

Marc Short, former Mike Pence chief of staff​

Bill Stepien, former Trump campaign manager​

Gabriel Sterling, Georgia state GOP election official​

Chris Stirewalt, former Fox News executive​

Jason Van Tatenhove, former Oath Keepers spokesman​

Bill Barr, former attorney general​

iNDEPENDENT, I have not heard back from you on my question on the post above.
Maybe someone else, who thinks the Jan 6 committee is a witch hunt can be specific on why a witch hunt. It must be based on facts that the above witnesses said.
No one would criticize the hearing without knowing what has gone on.

Independent Thinker, can you be specific of claims made by the Jan 6th witness listed below, or any other witnesses, that is untrue. All had damning evidence against Trump. None are Democrats. Be specific. I am sure if you are not going to judge what the committee is producing without knowing what they are producing.

Rusty Bowers, GOP Speaker of Arizona's House of Representatives​

Pat Cipollone, former Trump White House counsel​

Caroline Edwards, US Capitol Police officer​

Benjamin Ginsberg, GOP election lawyer​

Cassidy Hutchinson, former Trump White House aide​

Greg Jacob, former Mike Pence general counsel​

Michael Luttig, conservative attorney and former judge​

Sarah Matthews, former Trump White House deputy press secretary​

Brad Raffensperger, Georgia's GOP secretary of state​

Jeff Rosen, former acting attorney general​

Marc Short, former Mike Pence chief of staff​

Bill Stepien, former Trump campaign manager​

Gabriel Sterling, Georgia state GOP election official​

Chris Stirewalt, former Fox News executive​

Jason Van Tatenhove, former Oath Keepers spokesman​

Bill Barr, former attorney general​

No defense witnesses, prog. It's a show trial.

Beale, be truthful with yourself

It's not always obvious when a group is a cult, and by the time you realize you're involved with one, getting away can be difficult. While no group or organization admits to being a cult, you're probably dealing with one if you are not allowed to ask questions, make your own decisions, or disagree with the leader.[1] Anyone can get pulled into a cult, but not everyone has the courage to leave and rejoin mainstream society. You can escape a cult by planning your getaway carefully and finding ways to recover from spiritual and emotional abuse
I really, honestly, DO NOT, give a shit, about Trump.

I didn't vote for him, so why should I? I rarely watch stuff he does, so why would you believe that I do?

BUT? From everything you have written? There are signs, that YOU, need to think about getting YOURSELF, out of the COVIDIAN CULT!

The Last Days of the Covidian Cult​

". . . Yes, that’s right, as I’m sure you’ve noticed, the official Covid narrative is finally falling apart, or is being hastily disassembled, or historically revised, right before our eyes. The “experts” and “authorities” are finally acknowledging that the “Covid deaths” and “hospitalization” statistics are artificially inflated and totally unreliable (which they have been from the very beginning), and they are admitting that their miracle “vaccines” don’t work (unless you change the definition of the word “vaccine”), and that they have killed a few people, or maybe more than a few people, and that lockdowns were probably “a serious mistake.”

I am not going to bother with further citations. You can surf the Internet as well as I can. The point is, the “Apocalyptic Pandemic” PSYOP has reached its expiration date. After almost two years of mass hysteria over a virus that causes mild-to-moderate common-cold or flu-like symptoms (or absolutely no symptoms whatsoever) in about 95% of the infected and the overall infection fatality rate of which is approximately 0.1% to 0.5%, people’s nerves are shot. We are all exhausted. Even the Covidian cultists are exhausted. And they are starting to abandon the cult en masse.

It was always mostly just a matter of time. As Klaus Schwab said, “the pandemic represent[ed] a rare but narrow window of opportunity to reflect, reimagine, and reset our world.”

Cult, no doubt

IOW? Anyone that was convinced to wear masks that don't work, and to get jabs that destroy their natural immunity, so the big pharma could make a profit, and government could strip freedom and manipulate an election?

Yeah, those sheeple. THAT CULT.

No defense witnesses, prog. It's a show trial.
Many were asked to come in. Several refused and are facing contempt of congress. Bannon already convicted and going to jail.
Flynn, Stone, Eastman and Clark all pleaded the 5th.
Trump has said in the past. If someone pleads the 5th, they are guilty.

The greatest defender, Trump, has an opportunity.

Of course they will. I hope he's that stupid to offer it because once he does he's to much of an idiot to back out when they call his bluff. 😂
they were unwilling to slow the secret service agents that publicly refuted their false narratives…so it’s hard to say if they’d let trump

I really, honestly, DO NOT, give a shit, about Trump.

I didn't vote for him, so why should I? I rarely watch stuff he does, so why would you believe that I do?

BUT? From everything you have written? There are signs, that YOU, need to think about getting YOURSELF, out of the COVIDIAN CULT!

The Last Days of the Covidian Cult​

". . . Yes, that’s right, as I’m sure you’ve noticed, the official Covid narrative is finally falling apart, or is being hastily disassembled, or historically revised, right before our eyes. The “experts” and “authorities” are finally acknowledging that the “Covid deaths” and “hospitalization” statistics are artificially inflated and totally unreliable (which they have been from the very beginning), and they are admitting that their miracle “vaccines” don’t work (unless you change the definition of the word “vaccine”), and that they have killed a few people, or maybe more than a few people, and that lockdowns were probably “a serious mistake.”

I am not going to bother with further citations. You can surf the Internet as well as I can. The point is, the “Apocalyptic Pandemic” PSYOP has reached its expiration date. After almost two years of mass hysteria over a virus that causes mild-to-moderate common-cold or flu-like symptoms (or absolutely no symptoms whatsoever) in about 95% of the infected and the overall infection fatality rate of which is approximately 0.1% to 0.5%, people’s nerves are shot. We are all exhausted. Even the Covidian cultists are exhausted. And they are starting to abandon the cult en masse.

It was always mostly just a matter of time. As Klaus Schwab said, “the pandemic represent[ed] a rare but narrow window of opportunity to reflect, reimagine, and reset our world.”
The covidean cult is falling apart. All the rules that made up basis of the cult are being dropped. Even mask wearing. The covidean cult, is a cult of the past.

The covidean cult is falling apart. All the rules that made up basis of the cult are being dropped. Even mask wearing. The covidean cult, is a cult of the past.
. . "is a cult of the past" :rolleyes:

How do you know that Trump isn't just a cult of the past? How many times have you heard folks on the right say they want to focus on how awful Biden is, and they don't care now?

This would be their most viewed yet. Even after the millions spent on disney producers. kek

Yes I know more than his cult members. The cult members have been brainwashed. They think everything Trump does and says is good. No human is like this.
It proves they are brainwashed cult members. Blinded by love.

The only people that are brainwashed are those mimicking CNN: Every MAGA does whatever Trump wants; they have never ending love for this man, everything Trump says, they believe.......

It's so funny how all you on the left make these remarks and then use the word "brainwashing." :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back