Trump to Accept Jan 6 Committee Subpoena on One Condition: He Testifies on Live TV

??????????? That's exactly what the left wants. Trump is not an eloquent speaker and spurts out whatever comes to his mind, without thinking - exactly why the left want him to testify so that the Nazi's will get him to convict himself. Do you actually think the kangaroo court is going to let him win if Trump testifies?
He and all thinking supporters win when the world sees the committees bullshit
Trump is already well exposed and known.
This bullshit witch hunt committee is mostly hiding from scrutiny

Wrong. He will have to answer the committee's questions or plead the fifth, and if he starts blathering they'll shut him up.

If Trump testifies, he'll try to turn it into another Trump/Biden debate and try to shout over the committee members. He probably won't plead the fifth but won't answer their questions - he'll just try to go off raving and ranting anyway he wants.

It'll be a total fiasco - I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!
So you don't think Trump testifying will give the Committee the highest ratings so far?

Wrong. He will have to answer the committee's questions or plead the fifth, and if he starts blathering they'll shut him up.

If Trump testifies, he'll try to turn it into another Trump/Biden debate and try to shout over the committee members. He probably won't plead the fifth but won't answer their questions - he'll just try to go off raving and ranting anyway he wants.

Well of course you don’t want the accused presenting his side of the story and being confined to answer only loaded questions designed to hang him
You are a great Nazi

Well of course you don’t want the accused presenting his side of the story and being confined to answer only loaded questions designed to hang him
You are a great Nazi
They can't even allow him to testify to that in public. That's why they want it to be secret, so they can lie about what he testified to.

He doesn't have to give the answer they want, numskull. They can ask him why he staged the insurrection, and he can testify that it was a Democrat setup.

Think the committee will take Trump up on that? They could, but I seriously doubt for very obvious reasons.

“He’s been talking to advisers about how, you know, he would consider testifying if they would air it live, which is also not surprising…it seems hard to imagine the committee would go for that.”
I will be upset if the committee does not take Trump up on that.
The concern would be that Trump could expose secrets that could hurt the USA and endanger lives. The same as if the confidential documents he kept if they fell into the wrong hands.
I would think that safeguards could be put in place so that would not happen.

The Trump Derangement Committee has not yet allowed a witness to testify without extensive coaching to make sure the say only what the committee wants to hear. No reason to think they will break that protocol.

I will be upset if the committee does not take Trump up on that.
The concern would be that Trump could expose secrets that could hurt the USA and endanger lives. The same as if the confidential documents he kept if they fell into the wrong hands.
I would think that safeguards could be put in place so that would not happen.
The concern is that Trump will reveal them all to be fools, which shouldn't be difficult.

Think the committee will take Trump up on that? They could, but I seriously doubt for very obvious reasons.

“He’s been talking to advisers about how, you know, he would consider testifying if they would air it live, which is also not surprising…it seems hard to imagine the committee would go for that.”
Was Hillary Clinton's Benghazi hearings televised live.

As long as they give him an uninterrupted openning statement, to be actually aired by the broadcast networks and CNN, Trump should take them up on it.

Then he can refuse to answer all questions that he doesn't want to answer by claiming "ongoing investigation." Works like a charm for the DNC/DOJ/FBI.

Let him testify and we will see. I really hope he does on live TV.
You will get to see the real Donald Trump; your cult leader.

We've seen the real Donald Trump over and over, that's why we voted for him. With other Presidents, all you really see are their speech writers.

We've seen the real Donald Trump over and over, that's why we voted for him. With other Presidents, all you really see are their speech writers.
There is not a politician alive that will not sound different win speaking (testifying) under oath than a political stump speech.

Only a Trump minion, cult member, trained monkey would be so loyal to any politician, as the cult is. And you are a proud member of the cult.
The Trump cult members admire Trump more than most religions admire God. It is scary.

You will get to see the real Donald Trump; your cult leader.
So, are you saying folks that follow him on these alt TEE VEE networks, and go to his rallies or watch his speeches. . .

. . . know him less, and have less idea of who he is, than you, who watch lefty propaganda, from whose job it is to smear his character, and never really have proof, or even interview the guy?

It is your contention, that YOU, know him better than they do, folks that have actually watched him do interviews, and give speeches, month in, and month out, since J6, is that what you are trying to say?

:dunno:

:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back