Trump to black people: "Haha, fuck you"

Your refusal to make excuses for your pathetic president-elect is noted.

Partisan fuck...

Jim Brown, Ray Lewis Comment on Meeting President-Elect Donald Trump
NFL greats Ray Lewis and Jim Brown met with President-elect Donald Trump on Tuesday, per TMZ Sports, and had positive things to say in the aftermath.

"For us as a black community, for Mr. Trump to step up…that's everything," Lewis said, per Steven Portnoy of CBS News.

Lewis also tweeted about his encounter:

CNN Wire (h/t Fox 8 Cleveland) noted Brown met with Trump to discuss issues facing the African-American community. In an interview with CNN's Brooke Baldwin (h/t Fox 8 Cleveland), Brown said: "I fell in love with him because he really talks about helping African-American, black people, and that's why I'm here."

Partisan fuck...

Jim Brown, Ray Lewis Comment on Meeting President-Elect Donald Trump
NFL greats Ray Lewis and Jim Brown met with President-elect Donald Trump on Tuesday, per TMZ Sports, and had positive things to say in the aftermath.

"For us as a black community, for Mr. Trump to step up…that's everything," Lewis said, per Steven Portnoy of CBS News.

Lewis also tweeted about his encounter:

CNN Wire (h/t Fox 8 Cleveland) noted Brown met with Trump to discuss issues facing the African-American community. In an interview with CNN's Brooke Baldwin (h/t Fox 8 Cleveland), Brown said: "I fell in love with him because he really talks about helping African-American, black people, and that's why I'm here."

Yes, I'm sure you've cared what Ray Lewis and Jim Brown have had to say in the past.

Both are violent offenders. Probably the only thing you like about them.

upload_2016-12-16_17-57-14.png

You're a little partisian hack shit for brains why wouldn't I care.. Bet you call Sir Charles an uncle Tom too huh prick?

Donald Trump thanks African Americans for not voting

As if we needed more evidence that the "alt-right" is their preferred, snowflake, PC term for white supremacist.

It sounds like a politically dumb thing to say at first glance, but in the context of the story, one could conclude he was acknowledging them for not voting for the Bulldyke. She needed their vote, and he asked them to try something different. They didn't vote democrat, or in this case at all.

You're a little partisian hack shit for brains why wouldn't I care.. Bet you call Sir Charles an uncle Tom too huh prick?

Cry more, sweetie. Do you need that hardhat for the grocery store?

So pathetic he wiped the floor with a scumbag who outspent him over 5 to 1.

"Wiped the floor"??

He lost by 3 million votes. That's what you call "wiping the floor"? LOL @ you and your relationship with numbers, retard.

Yes, wiped the floor. The popular vote doesn't mean shit which you would know if you had ever taken a civics class silly boy....

"Wiped the floor"??

He lost by 3 million votes. That's what you call "wiping the floor"? LOL @ you and your relationship with numbers, retard.

Yes, wiped the floor. The popular vote doesn't mean shit which you would know if you had ever taken a civics class silly boy....

It means he has zero mandate and he doesn't have the will of the American people behind him. You'd know that if you had ever taken a class about, well, anything.

"Wiped the floor"??

It means he has zero mandate and he doesn't have the will of the American people behind him. You'd know that if you had ever taken a class about, well, anything.

It means he WON. And that is all that matters. Now go put your safety clip on, and go to your "cry in", cupcake....

"Wiped the floor"??

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA....dumb ass Gary still thinks popular vote matters. See how they score a tennis match, first one to win 3 sets. Why don't tennis players every say it's unfair and it should be the one who wins the most games? I guess because liberal pussies are bigger whiners than tennis players. BTW- I have nothing against tennis players.

"Wiped the floor"??

It means he WON. And that is all that matters. Now go put your safety clip on, and go to your "cry in", cupcake....

Again, presidents know what a "mandate" means, even if you don't. Obama had one. Twice.

And it's not a pleasant evening with your boyfriend.

"Wiped the floor"??

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA....dumb ass Gary still thinks popular vote matters. See how they score a tennis match, first one to win 3 sets. Why don't tennis players every say it's unfair and it should be the one who wins the most games? I guess because liberal pussies are bigger whiners than tennis players. BTW- I have nothing against tennis players.

And if you win a tennis match 6-5, 5-6, 6-5, it's not "wiping the floor", moron.

Forum List

Back