Trump to CNN: ‘Ask the Angel Moms’ Whether I’m Making Up a National Emergency at the Border

Deno, post: 21832332
The fact that pelosi has refused to meet with the Angel Mom’s

Nancy Pelosi Refuses to Meet with Angel Moms Protesting Inside Her Office

How does your talking point dispute the critical point that adding 300 miles of “emergency” fence to the 600 miles of fence already in place will not reduce or change the number of fatal incidents involving illegal aliens and US citizens in the future.

Why spend $8 billion dollars on 300 miles of fence if the improvement to national security is minimal at most?

If you have no answer to these significant questions just say so.

Or run away and spit your venom elsewhere, I’ll catch up to you sooner or later.

Last edited:
DimpledAstonishingEyas-max-1mb.gif

Remember when Fake News Acosta assaulted that woman?
I remember that she assaulted him....and the video shows it...in his space.

I also remember those saying that Acosta would never be allowed back into the WH press pool.....:71:

"Angel moms came to DC early in the week, trying to schedule meetings with Trump, Schumer, and Pelosi. Schumer's office granted them a meeting, Pelosi's office called the police on them, but Trump's WH respectfully said they couldn't take a meeting.

According to two sources, the order was coming right from Mulvaney to stop a meeting w/ the angel moms. The WH has ways of stopping info from coming to Trump, many members of the WH team who are hostile to the MAGA movement keep information from ever reaching POTUS' desk

With Trump in the dark, Angel Families and their organizers brainstormed how to get POTUS' attention. They floated multiple ideas but time was running out with a majority of them having return flights on home scheduled on Thursday

They decided upon a press conference outside the WH where they would denounce the border bill. The WH caught wind of this and panicked, it would be horrible optics especially given that they had worked so hard trying to stop criticism from conservative media outlets

Mercedes Schlapp called one of the organizers, asking that they turn around and stated that Trump was fighting for them w/ this bill. The organizer refused to give saying that $1.375 billion wasn't enough for all these dead Americans.

With Mercedes unsuccessful, Kellyanne Conway called saying and also argued that they shouldn't do this to Trump. The fight got heated, words were exchanged, but in the end the Angel Families refused to give up their press conference in front of the White House.

Kellyanne was visibly upset after the conversation, Trump walked in the room and noticed something was wrong. After a week of keeping him in the dark someone relented and told him about the Angel Families.

As the Angel Families rolled near the White House, Trump called the organizer and stated he wanted to meet with them, that he had no idea, and invited them for a meeting at 9:15 AM on Friday.

Most of the Angel Families had left by that point but a few were there. But those that were there were happy to meet Trump. It was Trump's idea to bring them in the rose garden.

One of the more noticeably chatty members of the WH staff was Sylvia Mae Davis, Deputy White House Staff Secretary/ Deputy Assistant to the President, ironically she's one of the most hostile people towards the MAGA movement in the WH."

DimpledAstonishingEyas-max-1mb.gif

Remember when Fake News Acosta assaulted that woman?
I remember that she assaulted him....and the video shows it...in his space.

I also remember those saying that Acosta would never be allowed back into the WH press pool.....:71:
He clearly assaulted her. He should have been charged. He just proves that Latino's have violent tendencies.

Deno, post: 21830166
It's you and your Vile Vulgar Evil Ilk that don't care about the Angel Moms, their children or the unborn.

What makes you think you care about the Angel Mom’s more than anyone who has not been conned into believing that pussy grabber Trumpo’s racist fearmongering ‘build the wall’ campaign is going to prevent a future tragedy, similar to what the handful of Angel Families experienced, in a statistically proportional way to the billions of dollars spent?

And now we know that Trumpo and his moron base has accepted the fact that 2/3 of the ‘wall’ has already been built.

So if 2/3 of the wall was there when one illegal got into the US somehow, around the fence, and then ended up getting drunk and killing an Angel Family kid, it makes it statistically more out of reach to conclude that 300 miles of additional “emergency” fence for $8 billion dollars is going to prevent a similar tragedy in the future.

Don’t run from this post you deplorable Trumpo loving bigot.

Blaming the entire population of illegals that may have or may not have illegally crossed the southern border to get here for the deaths involved in the Angel Family cases is deplorable. Believing in 300 miles of additional fence is a suitable $8 billion solution is stupid.

Take your fake halo off. You are no saint.

The fact that even in your reply you try to minimize the Angel Mom's plight with

your snide remark about what the handful of Angel Families experienced, in a statistically

proportional way to the billions of dollars spent?

You libtards prove day in and day out you care more about illegals

than you do American Citizens….

And as far as bigotry goes, you tards take the cake….

I don’t claim to wear a halo, but I know evil when I see it…….:fu:

Same old accusatory trash we only get from Trumpers.

No response to my point about two thirds of fence was built before Trump started his racist border wall push.

Statistically 300 miles of additional fence won’t have a noticeable impact in the future on what Angel families have suffered.

Do you agree? 2/3 of fence predates Trumpo.

Angel Families sufferered their loss anyway.

The killers may have overstayed their visas.

I care about Angel families the same as I care about families that lost Kids to gun violence.

I’d like to see none if ever happen again.

It’s that Trumpo’s 300 miles of fence is not money well spent. It is stupid and only for Trumpo’s desire for re-election to feed his massive ego.

Shame on you for using Angel Families for your depraved political dreams.

You have proven yourself a fool once again...

Deno, post: 21832332

How does your talking point dispute the critical point that adding 300 miles of “emergency” fence to the 600 miles of fence already in place will not reduce or change the number of fatal incidents involving illegal aliens and US citizens in the future.

Why spend $8 billion dollars on 300 miles of fence if the improvement to national security is minimal at most?

If you have no answer to these significant questions just say so.

Or run away and spit your venom elsewhere, I’ll catch up to you sooner or later.

Guess what Stupid ?

The more we keep out……

The more American lives we save…..

Simple statistics Tard……

What a great comeback to Acosta for asking that stupid question. He got totally owned by Trump. The Angel mom's will all guarantee there's definitely a national emergency by these illegal Invaders.

Trump to CNN: ‘Ask the Angel Moms’ Whether I’m Making Up a National Emergency at the Border
Maybe we should ask the GUN Angel Moms which is a real emergency, guns or the border hoax!!!!
There are a hell of a lot more GUN Angel Moms than crisis angel moms.

So you do accept Acosta pushing on a woman's arm. Wow! Apologist for assaults on women with video evidence should be believed!
No, we accept Acosta blocking the Trump woman's ASSAULT on him. You can clearly see her putting her hands on him first, which is assault on his person, and then him blocking her assault prevent her further assault.

What a great comeback to Acosta for asking that stupid question. He got totally owned by Trump. The Angel mom's will all guarantee there's definitely a national emergency by these illegal Invaders.

Maybe we should ask the GUN Angel Moms which is a real emergency, guns or the border hoax!!!!

It’s not the guns….

It’s the libtarded criminals that misuse them…..

Couple years with republican control of the house and senate. They could have passed anything and trump would likely sign. All of a sudden its an emergency now, good luck with that.
So those so called angel moms are the result of the RAT, Russian Agent Tramp and the GOP Congress doing nothing about the border hoax.

It’s not the guns….

Gun nuts are CON$ervoFascist Trumpists.

So you do accept Acosta pushing on a woman's arm. Wow! Apologist for assaults on women with video evidence should be believed!
No, we accept Acosta blocking the Trump woman's ASSAULT on him. You can clearly see her putting her hands on him first, which is assault on his person, and then him blocking her assault prevent her further assault.

You tards are so funny in your own stupid kind of way...

It’s not the guns….

libtards own guns too dip shit...…………..

It’s not the guns….

Even Coulter knows your president is an idiot She also said AH under her breath

Trump declares a national emergency, then says he didn't need to declare it
In his remarks declaring a national emergency at the border over his plan for a wall, Pres. Trump said, “I didn’t need to do this, but I’d rather do it much faster.”

lawyers won feast on that - nah, not at all.
And that is exactly why his lawyers would not let him testify under oath with Mueller, the RAT, Russian Agent Tramp, always exposes his lies with his OWN words if you let him babble on long enough.

Last edited:

It’s not the guns….

libtards own guns too dip shit...…………..
Not according to CON$ervoFascists.

It’s not the guns….

Even Coulter knows your president is an idiot She also said AH under her breath

Opinions are like ass holes…

Everybody’s got one……

I still like Ann….

She is a warrior for the cause…

Trump declares a national emergency, then says he didn't need to declare it
In his remarks declaring a national emergency at the border over his plan for a wall, Pres. Trump said, “I didn’t need to do this, but I’d rather do it much faster.”

lawyers won feast on that - nah, not at all.
And that is exactly why his lawyers would not let him testify under oath with Mueller, the RAT, Russian Agent Tramp, always exposes his lies with his own words if you let him babble on long enough.

Tic Toc…..

Right Tard?

Any day now……… :fu:

Acosta is such a twat, it’s unreal.

Even is useless twat is better than a Dumb Man with tiny hands.

Educate yourself.

Immigration and Crime

This study examines academic and government research on the question of immigrant crime. New government data indicate that immigrants have high rates of criminality, while older academic research found low rates. The overall picture of immigrants and crime remains confused due to a lack of good data and contrary information. However, the newer government data indicate that there are legitimate public safety reasons for local law enforcement to work with federal immigration authorities.

The study is by a radical right wing think tank which opposed immigration. Of course their findings don’t back up previous studies because they don’t want them to.

Forum List

Back