Trump to cut $2.7t from domestic programs...Is the FSA pissing themselves?

President Trump has certainly done a bang up job thus far reducing our debt and deficit.

You comparing him to the Kenyan?

Sure, lets do that...

Debt to the Penny (Daily History Search Application)

In the final two budget years under Obama there was $43,630,915,619 added to the national debt each month on average.

In the 16 months since then, there has been $111,471,694,350 added to the national debt each month on average. Thus under Trump we have added
$67,840,778,731 more to the debt per month.

how is that for a comparison?

Weird...I thought only “sheep” and “wingers” cherry pick like that?
Did the Magic Negro neglect anything in those years in order to dress up the spreadsheets...such as infrastructure and defense?

cherry pick? I gave you the facts.

Trump has done nothing for infrastructure and his increased defense spending accounts for less than 20% of the amount added to the debt.

any more stupid questions?

remember, you are the one that wanted to compare the two.

President Trump has certainly done a bang up job thus far reducing our debt and deficit.

I complained about our debt during his administration as well. Like I have for decades. The president's sycophants have been mostly silent as the grave concerning this matter. It must have taken two years to recover their voices after screaming about the Kenyan's debt for eight years. That spending could have been curbed if the opposition party ever got control of the House. lol
well the only way to cut the debt is to end SS and Medicare. You know that correct?

That isn't the only way. And to run on that would be political suicide.
ok, what is the way then? it seems you have an idea, let's hear it.

Sure, lets do that...

In the final two budget years under Obama there was $43,630,915,619 added to the national debt each month on average.

In the 16 months since then, there has been $111,471,694,350 added to the national debt each month on average. Thus under Trump we have added

Weird...I thought only “sheep” and “wingers” cherry pick like that?
Did the Magic Negro neglect anything in those years in order to dress up the spreadsheets...such as infrastructure and defense?

cherry pick? I gave you the facts.

Trump has done nothing for infrastructure and his increased defense spending accounts for less than 20% of the amount added to the debt.

any more stupid questions?

remember, you are the one that wanted to compare the two.

I haven't seen Trump bail out any big banks that deserved to fail or blow cash on bullshit "Green Fuel" sham industries, so there's that.

He also hasn't implemented a plan to have taxpayers pay to take all the affordable cars off the road, or make taxpayers spend money to weaponize the bureaus.

We'll wait and see what happens.

I complained about our debt during his administration as well. Like I have for decades. The president's sycophants have been mostly silent as the grave concerning this matter. It must have taken two years to recover their voices after screaming about the Kenyan's debt for eight years. That spending could have been curbed if the opposition party ever got control of the House. lol
well the only way to cut the debt is to end SS and Medicare. You know that correct?

It isn't rocket surgery to know that if you piss off the old folks and infirm, you're done.
True Story: All the older Americans I've spoken to voted for Trump. Black/White, no matter, they all did.

I am actually on board with g5000's plan calling for the elimination of tax expenditures. He's gone on and on about here.

I am actually on board with g5000's plan calling for the elimination of tax expenditures. He's gone on and on about here.

He's kind of a moron, though. :rolleyes:

It isn't rocket surgery to know that if you piss off the old folks and infirm, you're done.
True Story: All the older Americans I've spoken to voted for Trump. Black/White, no matter, they all did.

Calling for an end to SS and Medicare would likely cost a presidential candidate Florida, Michigan, Ohio, and Pennsylvania. That's pretty much an election right there.

Weird...those who don't make money can't take advantage of tax expenditures and they usually are against them. So weird.

He is not a fan of President Trump and it shows. lol. Whether you agree with him or not, he isn't an unintelligent person.

He is not a fan of President Trump and it shows. lol. Whether you agree with him or not, he isn't an unintelligent person.

I'm not of the opinion he's the sharpest marble in the bag. :meow:

Those enlisted in the Free Shit Army have been bitching nonstop about Trump’s spending on America’s productive and the rising national debt. I’m wondering how they feel about his proposal to reduce the debt?
Trump's 2020 budget calls for $2.7T in spending cuts, promises to erase deficit in 15 years
fsa.png
Totally dead in the water.

It's nothing but grandstanding for the hard-of-thinking.

Aren't you glad Democrats now what the House and every penny spent will be because the Democrats approve of it?

You do know the increases in the national debt are due to medicare and Social Security, right? In fact, the majority of the national debt is because of medicare and Social Security.

It's not like President Trump just bumped to debt up or anything.

What Kenyan?

that is his racist term for the previous president. The one that he wanted to compare Trump to and then ran like a scared little girl when I did.
I am aware, I just can't seem to not point out the stupidity when it happens.

Cut the DOD (the original name was more apt, War Department) by at least 75%. Eliminate the NSA, Homeland Security, and CIA. Bingo! No more deficit and a lot more freedom at home.
I agree no more free school,, no more housing , if you serve you donut for freedom and love of country!

How much of that was from the last budget of Obama’s?

And it hasn’t been for a lack of trying.
An Overview of the President's FY 2019 Budget

Unfortunately, Congress actually holds the purse strings

Sure, lets do that...

Forum List

Back