🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump to Cut Planned Parenthood Funding, Administration Will Announce Friday

So naturally, this will result in more babies being born to unfit, unwilling, and unprepared mothers. I’m sure Trump will increase funding for Head Start, WIC, CHIP (oh wait, he already cut that)….right?

Pennies for birth control pills now or dollars for aid later on. It takes a devoted dumbass like Trump to really not see the benefit of preventative medicine.

We are all free to donate to causes that we feel are beneficial to society. Are you worried the left won’t support causes they believe in?

Are you worried they will?

The way funding works is that Title X is made available to the States. The States decide who gets the funding. It is closely regulated. PP happens to be very efficient at taking the monies and distributing preventative care to that population. The public health institutions are also stakeholders in that Title X grants. They do largely the same thing. The difference is that the public health nurses are on the public payroll, they get pensions, benefits, etc... that are paid for by the taxpayers of the County. The PP nurses who discharge the same services (and abortions) are paid for by PP.

Folks think they are saving money by screwing planned parenthood. You're actually losing money. First in payroll and benefits to the health care providers. Secondly, by cutting the arteries that supply oral contraceptives, shields, and IUDs...you're just going to have more abortions; that you're not paying for anyway. And lastly, those that don't have abortions are going to be on the public dole (most likely) consuming dollars of aid.

It basically goes back to the reason Trump was elected...just to "stick it" to someone whether it makes sense or not. Stupidity has a name and it is "trump supporter"
Do you think it's okay that PP spends 50 MIllion of our tax dollars on campaigns?

Pfft....

Where are you getting that statistic from?
I'll look for it. Meanwhile, read this.
Planned Parenthood Spends Almost 10X More Money Buying Political Influence Than the NRA | LifeNews.com

So naturally, this will result in more babies being born to unfit, unwilling, and unprepared mothers. I’m sure Trump will increase funding for Head Start, WIC, CHIP (oh wait, he already cut that)….right?

Pennies for birth control pills now or dollars for aid later on. It takes a devoted dumbass like Trump to really not see the benefit of preventative medicine.

We are all free to donate to causes that we feel are beneficial to society. Are you worried the left won’t support causes they believe in?

The way funding works is that Title X is made available to the States. The States decide who gets the funding. It is closely regulated. PP happens to be very efficient at taking the monies and distributing preventative care to that population. The public health institutions are also stakeholders in that Title X grants. They do largely the same thing. The difference is that the public health nurses are on the public payroll, they get pensions, benefits, etc... that are paid for by the taxpayers of the County. The PP nurses who discharge the same services (and abortions) are paid for by PP.

Folks think they are saving money by screwing planned parenthood. You're actually losing money. First in payroll and benefits to the health care providers. Secondly, by cutting the arteries that supply oral contraceptives, shields, and IUDs...you're just going to have more abortions; that you're not paying for anyway. And lastly, those that don't have abortions are going to be on the public dole (most likely) consuming dollars of aid.

It basically goes back to the reason Trump was elected...just to "stick it" to someone whether it makes sense or not. Stupidity has a name and it is "trump supporter"
Do you think it's okay that PP spends 50 MIllion of our tax dollars on campaigns?

Pfft....

Planned Parenthood Spends Almost 10X More Money Buying Political Influence Than the NRA | LifeNews.com

As long as it's not grant money from the government....no I do not really care.

Obama can always start a "punished with a baby" go fund me site to fund abortions. Soros would be delighted to be a legacy contributor.

Pfft....

Where do you think PP gets their money from?

In related news, Cecile Richards received a human rights award for her tireless work in making it possible for there to be fewer humans born!

richards1.jpg

Planned Parenthood’s Cecile Richards Given 'Human Rights' Award
So..

Obama can always start a "punished with a baby" go fund me site to fund abortions. Soros would be delighted to be a legacy contributor.

Abortions are not expensive, that is the problem with these tactics. All they do is end up increasing the number of pregnancies, which will result in more abortions.

If anyone really cared about abortions, they would do anything and everything in their power to reduce the number of pregnancies. But most people do not really care about the baby being killed, all they want is to win political points.

Pfft....

Abortions represent 3 percent of total services provided by Planned Parenthood, and roughly 10 percent of its clients received an abortion. The group does receive federal funding, but the money cannot be used for abortions by law

Why are repubs so stupid and ignorant?

PP receives donations, charges fees and has grants.

Pfft....

So it's not illegal is it.

Pfft....

Abortions represent 3 percent of total services provided by Planned Parenthood, and roughly 10 percent of its clients received an abortion. The group does receive federal funding, but the money cannot be used for abortions by law

Who pays for the abortions? Leftists lie, they can't help it. It's your nature.
4 Ways Planned Parenthood Billls Taxpayers For Abortions

Who pays for the abortions?
Ask PP, but you won't believe them.

Who pays for the abortions?
Ask PP, but you won't believe them.
4 Ways Planned Parenthood Billls Taxpayers For Abortions

Maybe it's time people learned to take personal responsibility.

Look at your post....you EXPECT the government (and taxpayers) to take care of you. An old saying....if you can't feed them don't breed them. It's true and before you start the no birth controls available BS don't because it's just that....BS

Look at your post....you EXPECT the government (and taxpayers) to take care of you. An old saying....if you can't feed them don't breed them. It's true and before you start the no birth controls available BS don't because it's just that....BS
Good thing that ancient civilizations never took your advice.

Funded Planned Parenthood programs prevent unwanted pregnancies

Trump has just increased the number of abortions

So you are going to renounce social security, medicare and unemployment insurance, because you don't want to be a burden on hard working people, right?

Oh, no, wait. That's "White People Welfare".

Then have the Trump admin punish them.
How about working to change the culture. Let's have accountability in public education and teach responsibility. Blaming others for your own failures doesn't solve anything. Time to grow up.
Time to grow up? Good luck yer dealing with humans.
It's that attitude that prolongs and promotes destructive behavior. Destructive behavior costs everyone in society. Has nothing to with being human.

Forum List

Back