🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump to Cut Planned Parenthood Funding, Administration Will Announce Friday

this is great news and an excellent move!
Planned parenthood killed more black babies last month than the KKK has in the entirety of their existence
UM Who drove the babies over for the off(ering) ?
Russians ? Why would a Nubian Princess with a hair hat and sumza demz priddy gode teefz off a $570 per month asset ?

So naturally, this will result in more babies being born to unfit, unwilling, and unprepared mothers. I’m sure Trump will increase funding for Head Start, WIC, CHIP (oh wait, he already cut that)….right?

Pennies for birth control pills now or dollars for aid later on. It takes a devoted dumbass like Trump to really not see the benefit of preventative medicine.

We are all free to donate to causes that we feel are beneficial to society. Are you worried the left won’t support causes they believe in?

Are you worried they will?

The way funding works is that Title X is made available to the States. The States decide who gets the funding. It is closely regulated. PP happens to be very efficient at taking the monies and distributing preventative care to that population. The public health institutions are also stakeholders in that Title X grants. They do largely the same thing. The difference is that the public health nurses are on the public payroll, they get pensions, benefits, etc... that are paid for by the taxpayers of the County. The PP nurses who discharge the same services (and abortions) are paid for by PP.

Folks think they are saving money by screwing planned parenthood. You're actually losing money. First in payroll and benefits to the health care providers. Secondly, by cutting the arteries that supply oral contraceptives, shields, and IUDs...you're just going to have more abortions; that you're not paying for anyway. And lastly, those that don't have abortions are going to be on the public dole (most likely) consuming dollars of aid.

It basically goes back to the reason Trump was elected...just to "stick it" to someone whether it makes sense or not. Stupidity has a name and it is "trump supporter"

I’m not worried at all, nor do I care if you donate to causes you believe are important, I donate to causes that I think are important. It is called freedom, it really works.

Federal funding not going to Planned Parenthood will not result in any less abortions because federal dollars are not allowed to fund abortions.

Correct.

Federal funding does go to oral contraceptives....you know...the little miracles that often prevent pregnancy.
So cutting it will mean more pregnancies...logically.
What the woman does after the becomes pregnant....

Then give to the cause if you so desire, you are free to do so. Not sure why it is the government’s responsibility to support groups. Of course I find corporate welfare disgusting also and worse than supporting charitable organizations.

Perfectly valid opinion.

Someone got to them and explained the costs of non preventative care....

You can spend pennies for pills now or dollars for diseases later.

President does not have the Executive Authority to cut any funding for PP.

So naturally, this will result in more babies being born to unfit, unwilling, and unprepared mothers. I’m sure Trump will increase funding for Head Start, WIC, CHIP (oh wait, he already cut that)….right?

Pennies for birth control pills now or dollars for aid later on. It takes a devoted dumbass like Trump to really not see the benefit of preventative medicine.
:114::eusa_naughty:

Republican are such pigs. They lay awake at night fantasizing about cutting food stamps and health insurance for kids, then they start this wailing about abortion. F'n hypocrites.

Yeah let's not blame the parents for getting pregnant in the first place.

Blame the parents all you want. No problem there.

But the people who are getting punished are kids who are not at fault in any way; agreed?

Republican are such pigs. They lay awake at night fantasizing about cutting food stamps and health insurance for kids, then they start this wailing about abortion. F'n hypocrites.

But the people who are getting punished are kids who are not at fault in any way; agreed?

Candy Corn what is your Avatar? Curious minds....

We are all free to donate to causes that we feel are beneficial to society. Are you worried the left won’t support causes they believe in?

The way funding works is that Title X is made available to the States. The States decide who gets the funding. It is closely regulated. PP happens to be very efficient at taking the monies and distributing preventative care to that population. The public health institutions are also stakeholders in that Title X grants. They do largely the same thing. The difference is that the public health nurses are on the public payroll, they get pensions, benefits, etc... that are paid for by the taxpayers of the County. The PP nurses who discharge the same services (and abortions) are paid for by PP.

Folks think they are saving money by screwing planned parenthood. You're actually losing money. First in payroll and benefits to the health care providers. Secondly, by cutting the arteries that supply oral contraceptives, shields, and IUDs...you're just going to have more abortions; that you're not paying for anyway. And lastly, those that don't have abortions are going to be on the public dole (most likely) consuming dollars of aid.

It basically goes back to the reason Trump was elected...just to "stick it" to someone whether it makes sense or not. Stupidity has a name and it is "trump supporter"

I’m not worried at all, nor do I care if you donate to causes you believe are important, I donate to causes that I think are important. It is called freedom, it really works.

Federal funding not going to Planned Parenthood will not result in any less abortions because federal dollars are not allowed to fund abortions.

Correct.

Federal funding does go to oral contraceptives....you know...the little miracles that often prevent pregnancy.

Then give to the cause if you so desire, you are free to do so. Not sure why it is the government’s responsibility to support groups. Of course I find corporate welfare disgusting also and worse than supporting charitable organizations.

Perfectly valid opinion.

Or you can donate your money to a cause you feel is more deserving of your money. I don’t care for the government deciding what charities to donate tax dollars to. Government shouldn’t pick winners and losers.

Correct.

Perfectly valid opinion.

Or you can donate your money to a cause you feel is more deserving of your money. I don’t care for the government deciding what charities to donate tax dollars to. Government shouldn’t pick winners and losers.

Again, perfectly valid opinion....

Except that when the uncared for baby grows up and starts committing crimes, they end up in jail. There is almost a pipeline between poverty and prison...do you deny that?
There are tons of other factors; we arrest far too many people for crimes that have no victim other than we don't like the behavior....but all else being equal, More people in the pipeline...more people in prison.

Candy Corn what is your Avatar? Curious minds....

That is a parking ticket on a car that was buried under 3 feet of snow.

Do you think it's okay that PP spends 50 MIllion of our tax dollars on campaigns?

they don't

educate yourself

Planned Parenthood: Summary | OpenSecrets

Do you think it's okay that PP spends 50 MIllion of our tax dollars on campaigns?

Pfft....

Where are you getting that statistic from?

republican proctologists for life

President does not have the Executive Authority to cut any funding for PP.
that never stopped Jug Ears
e5084240.gif

"Or you can donate your money to a cause you feel is more deserving of your money. I don’t care for the government deciding what charities to donate tax dollars to. Government shouldn’t pick winners and losers."

You liberals can always choose to donate to abortion .....

I think that's the way it should be ..... A choice !

Correct.

Perfectly valid opinion.

Again, perfectly valid opinion....

Except that when the uncared for baby grows up and starts committing crimes, they end up in jail. There is almost a pipeline between poverty and prison...do you deny that?
There are tons of other factors; we arrest far too many people for crimes that have no victim other than we don't like the behavior....but all else being equal, More people in the pipeline...more people in prison.

And if you are that passionate about the issue and desire to, contribute.

I have causes I contribute time and money to, cause that I believe are more important, I don’t expect the government to support causes I believe in. Willing support is how you know if it is really important, government forcing morality is not the way. Just my opinion.

pregnancy pills prevent diseases. how :dunno:

Well, Yasmin was used for teens going through extreme PMS as I understand. I was primarily speaking of the diseases of hunger (if you can't afford a baby, they will starve), crime (there is almost a poverty-to-prison pipeline), hopelessness...etc.

The HenryBHough Plan for population management:

1. Government funded, no questions asked handouts of rubbers and IUD and/or contraceptive pills.

2. Government paid abortion on request* BUT:
All aborted infants to be parted out domestically or internationally and the prodeeds
used to fund items in Part 1 and at least partially fund Part 2.

Decrease in welfare handouts would pay the rest. Reduced criminality in general population would be a dividend.

Plus Planned Parenthood cushy executive positions would no longer be needed so their current holders could find productive work.

* (possibly mandatory for acknowledged "progressives")

The HenryBHough Plan for population management:

1. Government funded, no questions asked handouts of rubbers and IUD and/or contraceptive pills.

2. Government paid abortion on request* BUT:
All aborted infants to be parted out domestically or internationally and the prodeeds
used to fund items in Part 1 and at least partially fund Part 2.

Decrease in welfare handouts would pay the rest. Reduced criminality in general population would be a dividend.

Plus Planned Parenthood cushy executive positions would no longer be needed so their current holders could find productive work.

* (possibly mandatory for acknowledged "progressives")

no, I don't like it

but mad respect for answering the "how we gonna pay 4 it" question

rarely see that from a progressive :beer:

Last edited:
Ya it’s a shame the gov. Doesn’t fund the NRA, which they should.
PP makes a 100 million per year doing the the abortion thingy
Why should they receive funding

Forum List

Back