Trump to End Obama Funding to Wuhan Lab that Started Pandemic

Why are our tax dollars going to ChiCom labs?

Give us some credible proof. Not just a Tweet from a lunatic like Gaetz.

Ask your ChiCom masters.

You mean Trump's buddy? Xi?

View attachment 325573

View attachment 325576

I think chana already spent the money obama gave them for the chinese disease

are you pissed that trump refuses to give them any more?

Apparently..he has for the past 3 years. Are you pissed?

I dont know when the last payment was sent to china

but trump is the first baby boomer president to stand up to the communists and say No More.

Trump's China policy is working so great. Other Presidents worked to improve China's human rights issues. Trump says China can do what they want within their own borders. Trump placed sanctions & ended up bankrupting American Farmers & hurting US manufacturing.

No one improved china’s civil rights policy

they are evil and inhuman progressives aka communists with no regard for people in china or anywhere else

China knows that they need to improve human rights to be better accepted in the Western World. Presidents have worked to this end & there have been some improvements overf the past 50 years or so.

Ask your ChiCom masters.

View attachment 325573

View attachment 325576

but trump is the first baby boomer president to stand up to the communists and say No More.

Trump's China policy is working so great. Other Presidents worked to improve China's human rights issues. Trump says China can do what they want within their own borders. Trump placed sanctions & ended up bankrupting American Farmers & hurting US manufacturing.

No one improved china’s civil rights policy

they are evil and inhuman progressives aka communists with no regard for people in china or anywhere else

China knows that they need to improve human rights to be better accepted in the Western World. Presidents have worked to this end & there have been some improvements overf the past 50 years or so.

Thats bullshit

china has been using the the money they made off exports to buy influence in the West

they just think they need to improve their coverup efforts

Ask your ChiCom masters.

View attachment 325573

View attachment 325576

When has China not done what it wants within it’s borders, moron?

It definitely does not look like money well spent, and even if supposedly a private lab doing funded research we had some nebulous interest in, we should have pulled funding over a year ago when there were reports of inspection fails. Not like we could possibly exercise any control on a lab located on Communist Chinese soil. Make no mistake, there are many wonderful people in China, but it is a country ruled by the Communist Chinese and no place for us to be funding biologic research.

For fucks sake how fucking stupid must you be to fall for this....

Covid-19 has been checked a number of times and it has been results:

"Research shows that the virus’ genetic makeup precludes it from being man-made. The Chinese government has denied the notion that the coronavirus escaped from a lab."

Please stop being the most gullible people on the planet, we get it, you know fuck all science but the people who do have told you.

This must have been Obama's Plan B. If illegally spying on Trump with the Deep State didn't work, get all the old men in America sick with Coronavirus so they die.
Except it’s killing Demonrats by the score. Look at the map. Blue Bug.
Yep, the MAJORITY of the deaths in the US HAVE been in Dem rule sh*tholes. Interesting how that's working, huh?

That's because Dems live in filth. There's only been 12 infected in my entire county and no deaths yet we are shut down because liberals refuse to bath and use common sense.

Yep...
My county has the fourth largest city in America in it and just shy of 5 million people.
Yet we only have 3749 confirmed cases and only 47 dead.
In NY city alone they have 248 thousand cases and more than 14'400 dead.
Dems should probably stop wishing for more dead.

It definitely does not look like money well spent, and even if supposedly a private lab doing funded research we had some nebulous interest in, we should have pulled funding over a year ago when there were reports of inspection fails. Not like we could possibly exercise any control on a lab located on Communist Chinese soil. Make no mistake, there are many wonderful people in China, but it is a country ruled by the Communist Chinese and no place for us to be funding biologic research.

For fucks sake how fucking stupid must you be to fall for this....

Covid-19 has been checked a number of times and it has been results:

"Research shows that the virus’ genetic makeup precludes it from being man-made. The Chinese government has denied the notion that the coronavirus escaped from a lab."

Please stop being the most gullible people on the planet, we get it, you know fuck all science but the people who do have told you.

Have read from souces as credible as you linked that it had to have come from a lab, not to say it was some kind of half baked bio-agent. Not falling for anything. Your side or theirs. As a business major, I simply never took enough biologic science to make that determination. You sir, are a conceited jerk. Congratulations on your self centered
superiority complex. Bet you are a pleasure to be around. By the way, if you think it is money well spent for research in a bio-lab located in Communist China, feel free to write letters to your representatives, senators and the president, as I am sure your viewpoint would be treasured by them. Other than that, feel free to write you personal check to the lab in Wuhan, as I am sure your money would be appreciated, even if not tax deductible.

Last edited:
A Wuhan Lab started the pandemic? :auiqs.jpg:

3704707435_24f426aa17.jpg

I can't wait until President Biden puts an end to all this shit.
ChiCom lover Joe to the rescue!

Makes yah wonder why and how they support a man who

View attachment 325565

View attachment 325566
View attachment 325568

but all the loons can say is " photoshopped" lmfao....yet ask yourselves why those are the same losers who want to see a P at the end of the lgbtq push...... and it's not the lgbt group pushing for it either it's the pervs. using them as a stepping stone to gain just what the hell I said.

You go with the "Joe the Groper" storyline. It'll totally fly when ya got a Pussy-Grabber POTUS. :)

View attachment 325565

View attachment 325566
View attachment 325568

but all the loons can say is " photoshopped" lmfao....yet ask yourselves why those are the same losers who want to see a P at the end of the lgbtq push...... and it's not the lgbt group pushing for it either it's the pervs. using them as a stepping stone to gain just what the hell I said.

You go with the "Joe the Groper" storyline. It'll totally fly when ya got a Pussy-Grabber POTUS. :)
bggf12sghsr41.jpg

View attachment 325565

View attachment 325566
View attachment 325568

Tell us when Sundowners Joe grabbed your pussy.

Ask your ChiCom masters.

View attachment 325573

View attachment 325576

Well Dickbreath, The USA used to give a fuck. THAT, asshole, is the difference.

Ask your ChiCom masters.

View attachment 325573

View attachment 325576

Nice hissy fit and purse swing darling

CryBaby.jpg

Ask your ChiCom masters.

View attachment 325573

View attachment 325576

Nice hissy fit and purse swing darling

View attachment 326092

So you had no response.

Forum List

Back