Trump to Expose the virus as a hoax! Alex Jones

Alex Jones Really sets a trigger off of emotion.. lol

This video was informative, And this is why Trump is opening up America because he knows this is a hoax

the emotion is pure amusement.
Yea losing election does that to ya lol

donny was JUST on tv saying that 'covid is worse than pearl harbor & worse than 9/11 ' so which is it, incel?

according to the tribblehead - is it a hoax or not?
Cool story.. He’s being diplomatic

^^^

View attachment 332952
Grab an election haha .. out of reach haha

nope just you trying to reCONcile yer chosen one's flip flopping. just like he was gonna dismantle the covid task force.

now he's not.

first it was a hoax

now it's not.

or according to the freakazoid jones- it is...says donny. which is it?

it can't be both.

oh the quandary you got yerself into with this thread.

Damn this man is smart! This is news! This is important shit Americans need to hear!
Oh please.

Even you know that's bullshit, Pigeon.
Jitler as troll or poe. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm:eusa_think:
He thought a coup was a coo.

wouldn't be hard to make a long list of things you two are in lock step on.

If you feel peppy enough to waste time on that project, go right ahead. I'm not in lock step with any person or party. I agree with some of the folks on the left here as well. Probably far more than you with folks on the right.

No need to waste all that time. You've made it clear which team you are playing for, and don't even try to say you aren't on a team. your posts have made that point clear. Own up to it or not. That's your call.

You discovered I lean way to the right?

Oh no.

Here I thought I hid that so well.

Damn this man is smart! This is news! This is important shit Americans need to hear!
Oh please.

ops.trumpmeme.jl_-300x225.jpg

This video was informative, And this is why Trump is opening up America because he knows this is a hoax

donny was JUST on tv saying that 'covid is worse than pearl harbor & worse than 9/11 ' so which is it, incel?

^^^

View attachment 332952

nope just you trying to reCONcile yer chosen one's flip flopping. just like he was gonna dismantle the covid task force.

now he's not.

first it was a hoax

now it's not.

it can't be both.

Damn he’s in your head lol poor thing haha I like results l, not words.. you keep your words and polls I’ll take success and elections

While I support Trump, Alex Jones is a known "conspiracy-theorist," nut-job and I doubt Trump will be saying the whole thing is a hoax.
Hospitals are citing actual cases and hospital administrators and staff aren't into hoaxing the public.

Oh please.

He thinks?

While I support Trump, Alex Jones is a known "conspiracy-theorist," nut-job and I doubt Trump will be saying the whole thing is a hoax.
Hospitals are citing actual cases and hospital administrators and staff aren't into hoaxing the public.
So isn’t CNN Fox news MSNBC who cares let’s listen to what people have to say

Of course it's a hoax.
1.3 million American crisis actors.

If this is a hoax, then why are there so many dead bodies?

Are you guys for real, or are you seriously that unaware?

It has already been established that the numbers are complete bullshit, they have been counting deaths due to OTHER CAUSES as Covid-19 deaths, that is not a theory, that is a FACT, based on their own words and the words of numerous witnesses. This whole thing is not about your health (the government doesn't give a rat's ass about your health) it's a global power grab and a pretext for numerous agendas, and anyone with 2 brain cells to rub together realized that weeks ago.

There is so much obviously shady stuff going on with this whole thing, but you wouldn't know that if you only watch the idiot box, you need to get away from the major networks and dig in to the actual truth, because you sure as hell aren't getting it from the controlled MSM, which is just a mouthpiece for the criminals who run this world.

Even if we go by their inflated and unreliable numbers, it's still no justification for shutting down the world. More people die from tuberculosis every year, or heart disease, or other causes, and I don't see any of you caring one whit about that, and neither does the government. Why, because this is not about health or saving lives. It's about power grabs and global agendas, like ID2020, massive surveillance, mandatory vaccinations, Agenda 2030 and eventually the NWO.

And all one has to do is look at the insane tyranny going on to see that, which seems to be getting worse by the day. Again, turn off the idiot box and open your eyes.

^^^

View attachment 332952

now he's not.

first it was a hoax

now it's not.

it can't be both.

Damn he’s in your head lol poor thing haha I like results l, not words.. you keep your words and polls I’ll take success and elections

using his words against him is fun! you should try it sometime!

^^^

View attachment 332952

now he's not.

first it was a hoax

now it's not.

it can't be both.

If I voted for words I would vote Democrat but I vote for results that’s why I vote for Trump.. thank you lol

^^^

View attachment 332952

now he's not.

first it was a hoax

now it's not.

it can't be both.

If I voted for words I would vote Democrat but I vote for results that’s why I vote for Trump.. thank you lol

^
:th_BlackHelicopter:

^^^

View attachment 332952

now he's not.

first it was a hoax

now it's not.

it can't be both.

^

House rat infested Baltimore doing? Lol checking on your people? Lol haha

^^^

View attachment 332952

now he's not.

first it was a hoax

now it's not.

it can't be both.

^

i don't live in baltimore. nor the rodent infested trump tower.

but the deflection is duly noted, incel. btw - you need to turn 'spell check' on.

^^^

View attachment 332952

now he's not.

first it was a hoax

now it's not.

it can't be both.

^

but the deflection is duly noted, incel. btw - you need to turn 'spell check' on.

Turn your brain on first lol haha

^^^

View attachment 332952

now he's not.

first it was a hoax

now it's not.

it can't be both.

^

dude - c'mon .... don't waste my time. step it up - or i bail on this b/f.

^^^

View attachment 332952

now he's not.

first it was a hoax

now it's not.

it can't be both.

^

Game is on, republicans are destroying the Democrat party with results and success.. lol you step it up. Let’s try to reduce the rat infestation in black neighborhoods run by democrats.. deal? Hehe

^^^

View attachment 332952

now he's not.

first it was a hoax

now it's not.

it can't be both.

^

Game is on, republicans are destroying the Democrat party with results and success.. lol you step it up. Let’s try to reduce the rat infestation in black neighborhoods run by democrats.. deal? Hehe

donny should clean trump tower first.

Forum List

Back