Trump to Expose the virus as a hoax! Alex Jones

Get the fuck outta here with that shit.

Not being very supportive of your like minded right wingers, are you?

Like minded to Jitz?

I dare you to say that to my face.

What else would you expect anyone to think? You are in lock step with him on so many things.

Bullshit.

Cry bullshit all you want, but it wouldn't be hard to make a long list of things you two are in lock step on.

Alex Jones Really sets a trigger off of emotion.. lol

This video was informative, And this is why Trump is opening up America because he knows this is a hoax

the emotion is pure amusement.
Yea losing election does that to ya lol

donny was JUST on tv saying that 'covid is worse than pearl harbor & worse than 9/11 ' so which is it, incel?

according to the tribblehead - is it a hoax or not?

wouldn't be hard to make a long list of things you two are in lock step on.

If you feel peppy enough to waste time on that project, go right ahead. I'm not in lock step with any person or party. I agree with some of the folks on the left here as well. Probably far more than you with folks on the right.

This video was informative, And this is why Trump is opening up America because he knows this is a hoax

donny was JUST on tv saying that 'covid is worse than pearl harbor & worse than 9/11 ' so which is it, incel?

Cool story.. He’s being diplomatic

If you feel peppy enough to waste time on that project, go right ahead. I'm not in lock step with any person or party. I agree with some of the folks on the left here as well. Probably far more than you with folks on the right.

No need to waste all that time. You've made it clear which team you are playing for, and don't even try to say you aren't on a team. your posts have made that point clear. Own up to it or not. That's your call.

Trump is being diplomatic? You've gotta be kidding. I doubt he could even spell the word.

No need to waste all that time. You've made it clear which team you are playing for, and don't even try to say you aren't on a team. your posts have made that point clear. Own up to it or not. That's your call.
OLD HAGG FIGHT!!

Damn this man is smart! This is news! This is important shit Americans need to hear!
1588808987491.png

^^^

tedium060617.gif

OLD HAGG FIGHT!!
The word "hag" has only one "g" in it.

Trump is being diplomatic? You've gotta be kidding. I doubt he could even spell the word.

covfefe.

^^^

View attachment 332952
Grab an election haha .. out of reach haha

Forum List

Back