Trump to join striking UAW workers....

And before the deflection knives come out ... I'm a pro-union Republican...

...from long before President Trump came along...

I tend to be an anti-union R

And this is one reason why: this auto dispute.

They want 40% more in pay? they ought to feel fortunate they have a good job. Not all Americans do of course.

They gripe about CEOs making big bucks. Well, usually there is only ONE CEO, right?

whereas there are tens of thousands or more of workers.. That adds up to a lot of overhead the auto companies have to pay.

I think grade schoolers should be taught something about how the economy works.

I think of restaurants because they operate on a slim profit margin. Some folks won't be happy until ALL companies can say the same. But if big companies like Ford and GM cannot expand because they are paying workers too much.. others will be unable to be employed by them... and etc... etc

They are a necessary balance to corporations, as long as they aren't closed shops.

Public Unions on the other hand are the worst idea since the income tax.
I have been picketed on commercial jobsites for refusing to join. I've lost contracts that were almost a yearly guarantee to rehab showrooms for the new years products. All because I refused to join and the companies would rather pay more than endure the public picketing.

I can not stress enough how much all unions can fuck off.

I tend to be an anti-union R

And this is one reason why: this auto dispute.

They want 40% more in pay? they ought to feel fortunate they have a good job. Not all Americans do of course.

They gripe about CEOs making big bucks. Well, usually there is only ONE CEO, right?

whereas there are tens of thousands or more of workers.. That adds up to a lot of overhead the auto companies have to pay.

I think grade schoolers should be taught something about how the economy works.

I think of restaurants because they operate on a slim profit margin. Some folks won't be happy until ALL companies can say the same. But if big companies like Ford and GM cannot expand because they are paying workers too much.. others will be unable to be employed by them... and etc... etc
Wow. Workers are overhead costs in somewhere land.
Just stick to loving your Jesus. Anything else is above your pay grade

I have been picketed on commercial jobsites for refusing to join. I've lost contracts that were almost a yearly guarantee to rehab showrooms for the new years products. All because I refused to join and the companies would rather pay more than endure the public picketing.

You are entitled to your opinion, to me as long as they aren't public unions, they do serve a purpose.

They are a necessary balance to corporations, as long as they aren't closed shops.

Public Unions on the other hand are the worst idea since the income tax.

I tend to agree and the non-public ones are often corrupted by politics at the "top" of the Unions

I tend to agree and the non-public ones are often corrupted by politics at the "top" of the Unions

100%. They have been in bed with the dems for decades, but now dems have AGW, DEI and Trans liberation to worry more about that American jobs.

wow... too bad what happened w/ you. Maybe you found somethingbetter? Hope so..

I tend to say the same thing: they can all... well, I don't like the F word but they can all take a long hike.. to communist china or wherever

100%. They have been in bed with the dems for decades, but now dems have AGW, DEI and Trans liberation to worry more about that American jobs.
And thus Trump knows just when and where to employ the twisting knife.

wow... too bad what happened w/ you. Maybe you found somethingbetter? Hope so..

I tend to say the same thing: they can all... well, I don't like the F word but they can all take a long hike.. to communist china or wherever
No need to go there. ChiComs have already hollowed out US industry.

How gullible are these people? Trump stacked the deck against unions for 4 years. Come on dummies, open your eyes.

"“Every fiber of our union is being poured into fighting the billionaire class and an economy that enriches people like Donald Trump at the expense of workers,” -- UAW President Shawn Fain, yesterday

Forum List

Back