Trump to join striking UAW workers....

Irrelevant. No other deadbeat is running
dude, that's so special. You really have TDS bad. wow. It seems with that comment, you don't understand the way society works at all. Just curious, how do ou supposed Creepy joe pays for all of his properties on a senator and president salary?

Do you recall the people of Maui didn't want creepy there? hahahahaahahahaahaa didn't concern you, didn't see you posting about creepy not be wanted there, right? But here's your TDS in full view!!!!! hahahahahahahahahahaha

dude, that's so special. You really have TDS bad. wow. It seems with that comment, you don't understand the way society works at all. Just curious, how do ou supposed Creepy joe pays for all of his properties on a senator and president salary?
You're just triggered because I called your hero a deadbeat.

You're just triggered because I called your hero a deadbeat.
I'm just a guy who sees the truth and speaks the truth. What you see is smoke and mirrors. You are a Xiden's sheep

Truth is that your hero doesn't pay his bills. He's a deadbeat.
truth is you can't say how xiden can afford four properties in the most richest enviroment on 160k and have millions in the bank. Again, you're just a xiden sheep. the money comes from Ukraine and China, and the elites after he does as they demand or else.

truth is you can't say how xiden can afford four properties in the most richest enviroment on 160k and have millions in the bank. Again, you're just a xiden sheep. the money comes from Ukraine and China, and the elites after he does as they demand or else.
You know the drill - extraordinary claims need extraordinary evidence. Get to it

You know the drill - extraordinary claims need extraordinary evidence. Get to it
they have it, Ukraine and China. It's the reason for the inquiry. Evidence.

I was asking you if you thought he could afford all of that without getting money. And you proved to be a chicken shit like all demofks. Eat the poop on the ground. I don't care.

they have it, Ukraine and China. It's the reason for the inquiry. Evidence.

I was asking you if you thought he could afford all of that without getting money. And you proved to be a chicken shit like all demofks. Eat the poop on the ground. I don't care.
You just can't stand it that your hero is a deadbeat who stiffed the people who worked for him. Didn't even pay poor Rudy.

You just can't stand it that your hero is a deadbeat who stiffed the people who worked for him. Didn't even pay poor Rudy.
So you are all in on a traitor talking money from China. Look at you mr patriot

Forum List

Back