Trump to make groping legal on college campuses

Right, you don’t have to look at the context, nor the actual context of this. It’s Trump, that is enough for you. And you dare wonder why others don’t take you seriously, when you want them to.
Drumpf wants others to grope like he does.

You better take another long look at your remarks.

In every case involving an athlete the athlete has always been black.

Black with no due process. What are you gonna do cheer for both sides.

The kid at Brown was Black and he was thrown out of school on just the
word of somebody else and he had no defense whatsoever.

Interesting TV documentary could be made from all of this...BLM meets
MeToo.
You seem retarded. There are thousands of white athletes involved in sexual harassment or rape cases. I dont need to take a look at my remarks. I only need to look at Drumpfs grab them by the pussy remark to lend credence to my post..
There is no context where someone should go grab some strange woman by the pussy. I dont wonder what scrubs do or do not take seriously. Why would I even concern myself with what scrubs think?
Ironic...90% of the Black guys I work with get turned on by female animals; they’ll have sex with anything with a vagina.

Betsy DeVos is set to weaken sexual misconduct enforcement on campus.

The New York Times reported on Wednesday afternoon that the Education Department secretary is revising Title IX standards for addressing cases of sexual harassment and assault on college campuses. DeVos has yet to finalize the revisions, but a draft obtained by Times will “bolster the rights” of accused students, “narrow the definition of sexual harassment,” and hold “schools accountable only for formal complaints filed through proper authorities and for conduct said to have occurred on their campuses.”

If ushered in, the new/revised rules will be titled, 'Make Grabbing Pussy Great Again'

So, do any of the women here agree that campus sexual assault guidelines should be relaxed?

Right, you don’t have to look at the context, nor the actual context of this. It’s Trump, that is enough for you. And you dare wonder why others don’t take you seriously, when you want them to.

MeToo.
You seem retarded. There are thousands of white athletes involved in sexual harassment or rape cases. I dont need to take a look at my remarks. I only need to look at Drumpfs grab them by the pussy remark to lend credence to my post..
There is no context where someone should go grab some strange woman by the pussy. I dont wonder what scrubs do or do not take seriously. Why would I even concern myself with what scrubs think?
Ironic...90% of the Black guys I work with get turned on by female animals; they’ll have sex with anything with a vagina.
What ironic is that 99% of all animal molesters are white. Now how does grabbing a woman by the pussy explain Drumpfs comments?

MeToo.
What ironic is that 99% of all animal molesters are white.
Because Blacks don’t report what they think is normal.

Trumps dumbass Education Secretary is rewriting the guidelines for colleges as to what constitutes sexual harassment.

Evidently anythings goes if it does not interfer with the education process of the victim.

The new standards will make it nearly impossible for victims to pursue any legal channel within the institutions.

Link please.

Trumps dumbass Education Secretary is rewriting the guidelines for colleges as to what constitutes sexual harassment.

Evidently anythings goes if it does not interfer with the education process of the victim.

The new standards will make it nearly impossible for victims to pursue any legal channel within the institutions.

Link please.
RealDave is the missing link.

Whites commit 99% of animal rape and your excuse is that Black people dont report them?

MeToo.
What ironic is that 99% of all animal molesters are white. Now how does grabbing a woman by the pussy explain Drumpfs comments?
women should be proactive?

"hey you, guy over there; you look like you may have blue balls. Come over here."

Whites commit 99% of animal rape and your excuse is that Black people dont report them?
You think Blacks report each other?
What planet are you on?
Half of East New York would be in jail!

What planet are you on?
Blacks arent whites. I said whites commit 99% of animal rape. How is Blacks not reporting them excusing white guys raping dogs and sheep?

Yes..... people like you, totalitarians believe in Star Chambers and Secret Courts who can arrest, try and convict innocent people all they want.... this move by Trump simply reinstates "Due Process" to the kangaroo courts on these left wing college campuses.....yes, for you asshats the rule of law sucks...but for normal people, we like to have our day in court.

What planet are you on?
Blacks arent whites. I said whites commit 99% of animal rape. How is Blacks not reporting them excusing white guys raping dogs and sheep?
Are you retarded?
When Blacks, who almost always hang out with only Blacks, do shit, they don’t report each other.
Is thar clear enough or shall I post in ebonics?

And the mess on college campuses with these sexual guidelines gives proof that the left is not going to stop at the bedroom door. If they are going to control how much sugary drink you can drink, how much butter you get on your popcorn, what kind of toilet you are allowed to have, what kind of straw you can use and what pronouns you can use....to think they will let you have sex any way you want is just laughable.....

If you try to deny men talking to men privately never make ridiculous boasts, I’ll know you are lying.

MeToo.

Last edited:
What planet are you on?

Better be careful, references to bestiality, incest, etc.. are bannable offenses.

Maybe you'll get lucky.

What specifically makes it nearly impossible for victims to pursue any legal channels?

Why is anyone acting as if blacks act different than any other human?

This isn’t even relevant to the left freaking out over students getting due process. Let’s focus on that

Forum List

Back