trump to parents of Iowa shooting victims

Trump’s remarks came after a 17-year-old Perry High School student opened fire, killing a sixth grader and wounding four other people before taking his own life.
Odd it did not read:

Trump’s remarks came after a 17-year-old trans Perry High School student opened fire, killing a sixth grader and wounding four other people before taking his own life.

They conveniently left out the mental illness part.
Don't lie. There is no indication the person was trans. That's something the RWNJ "media" made up. It's their latest tactic to deflect from the dead children.

This person, that made this cherry picked part of his speech, is lying by omission. You should probably un-follow him.

He is feeding you misinformation and purposely making Trump look awful. It is a lie.

I have book marked the portion of the speech, so folks can listen to what he said on this, before and after.

You should be ashamed about spreading despicable LIES!

Minute mark: 8:00

Dude, it doesn't matter what you book end it with, "get over it" is NOT the way to express sympathy for a stubbed toe, much less a school shooting.

This person, that made this cherry picked part of his speech, is lying by omission. You should probably un-follow him.

He is feeding you misinformation and purposely making Trump look awful. It is a lie.

I have book marked the portion of the speech, so folks can listen to what he said on this, before and after.

I think you miss the point. As a President you would expect him to offer a solution.
That isnt on his radar.

1704568646279.png

Bullshit.

I was listening and that's absolutely not what was meant when the words came out of his mouth, you predatory assholes, you knew it.

I knew immediately when he said it that the lying leftist vermin were going to twist what he said.

It's because they have nothing REAL to damage the man with. Pathetic.

Bunch of sick fucking losers.

Demwits' Campaign Song: "Twist and Shout"

Thread.

"get over it"

Even the run of the mill republican is willing to offer "thought's a prayers"

Why can't this guy muster any sympathy at all?

Wow, a 6 second sound bit that I'm sure is completely out of context. I guess propaganda comes in all shapes and sizes.

Forum List

Back