trump to parents of Iowa shooting victims

"get over it"

Even the run of the mill republican is willing to offer "thought's a prayers"

Why can't this guy muster any sympathy at all?

Kids often reflect the attitudes of their parents. If kids are bullied at home they might bully kids at school, sometimes with disastrous results that are not totally unpredictable.

Trump fucked up again
Bullshit.

This is just another example of how desperate and hateful you partisans are.

It is desperate and despicable.

Absolutely pathetic.

You can't win on issues, so you launch these frivolous gotcha type garbage attacks.

These say more about you, than it does about Trump.

. . . and seriously, do you honestly think it convinces anyone? :rolleyes:

Are you this in worship of trump? It’s insane.
I'm just drawing a parallel to show you what you are doing. . . and y'uppp. . . that is how insane you appear to be.

I am the only one who can see how nutzo both sides are acting. They are willing to accept these lies, w/o digging into them, to see if they are based on facts.

You didn't even click that speech to see that it was cherry picked, did you?

Bullshit.

Absolutely pathetic.

You can't win on issues, so you launch these frivolous gotcha type garbage attacks.

When we find out what Trump really said democrats will ignore it and continue on with the lying.

Bullshit.

Absolutely pathetic.

Oh, just get over it.

Oh, just get over it.
I'm not going to, "just get over it."

This is the problem we have in this nation! If we don't agree on the basic facts? We can't have a conversation, there can be no real attempt to govern.

I am the one that is not partisan here, I am the ombudsman.

YOU? You don't like being called out for lying.

The other side? They get just as pissed at me when I call out their bullshit.

But I will NOT STOP calling out the bullshit when I see it.

. .. and this thread? Is fake bullshit. IT is an attempt to influence the GOP primaries, based on lies, that is all it is. An exercise at spreading misinformation. GARBAGE!

iu

Bullshit.

Absolutely pathetic.

I believe TFG has been an elitist, disrespectful populist bag O' shit his whole life. Him getting elected *pResident doesn't change that, in fact, it kinda made him worse.

You seem to defend this behavior, because 'fuck da libz', and CULT, right?

You honestly think you're convincing anyone you aren't partisan?!? :auiqs.jpg: GTFO of here.

I believe TFG has been an elitist, disrespectful populist bag O' shit his whole life. Him getting elected *pResident doesn't change that, in fact, it kinda made him worse.

You honestly think you're convincing anyone you aren't partisan?!? :auiqs.jpg: GTFO of here.

Have you read ANY of his posts? Evidently not. He's one of the very few here that is not a football-mentality winger. His point is that people need to care more about truth and facts instead of cherry-picked crap designed for people who don't go deeper than the headline.

Have you read ANY of his posts? Evidently not. He's one of the very few here that is not a football-mentality winger. His point is that people need to care more about truth and facts instead of cherry-picked crap designed for people who don't go deeper than the headline.
You're right that's why I always will start off with fuck you to a leftist I know what they are posting is cherry picked

I'm not defending anything.

The OP wrote;

Even the run of the mill republican is willing to offer "thought's a prayers"
He offered up a prayer.
Why can't this guy muster any sympathy at all?
He offered up sympathies.

The entire OP is false. There is no defense of Trump, just a defense of the truth.

Do you have a problem with the truth?

Did you watch the previous minute before and the following minute after the seven second tweet in the OP?
Post #12

If not, don't mischaracterize my postings, and create straw-men to attack. It just exposes you to be as much of a liar as the OP is.

Forum List

Back