Trump to Pompeo: Don't go to North Korea. Kim lied to me

Hey.......................does this mean that Trump isn't gonna get the Nobel Peace Prize? I mean, just a few months ago, his supporters were swearing up and down he was gonna get one for "denuclearizing" the Korean Peninsula.

So much for his denuclearization of N. Korea. I knew he was gonna get pwned.

Kim un played Trump like a $2 fiddle, embarrassing not only Trump but making the US look like fools.

I say go ahead; give Trump the NoWayInHell Prize, for being the dumbest US president EVER.

Hey.......................does this mean that Trump isn't gonna get the Nobel Peace Prize? I mean, just a few months ago, his supporters were swearing up and down he was gonna get one for "denuclearizing" the Korean Peninsula.

Were you under the impression that it would only take a couple months? How naive ARE you?

Kim un played Trump like a $2 fiddle, embarrassing not only Trump but making the US look like fools.

I say go ahead; give Trump the NoWayInHell Prize, for being the dumbest US president EVER.

Another bed wetter account....

/ignore...

If thats true, then i am glad he backed out.
The obummer in chief would still be sucking his cock, like the good faggot pacifist he is.

Were you under the impression that it would only take a couple months? How naive ARE you?

Trump came out of the summit acting like it was a done deal. He even said that Americans could sleep better at night because of his meeting with Un in a tweet. And, all his little followers were saying that Trump should get the Nobel for denuclearizing N. Korea.

Only problem is, anyone with half a brain would have known that Un was playing Trump for propaganda and recognition as a nuclear world leader. Un has no plans, ever, to get rid of his missiles and nuclear weapons.

So..................in your opinion GooBoy, how long should it take? As long as Hillary was investigated for Benghazi (nothing came of that), or should it be as long as they investigated her for emails?

Trump came out of the summit acting like it was a done deal. He even said that Americans could sleep better at night because of his meeting with Un in a tweet. And, all his little followers were saying that Trump should get the Nobel for denuclearizing N. Korea.

Only problem is, anyone with half a brain would have known that Un was playing Trump for propaganda and recognition as a nuclear world leader. Un has no plans, ever, to get rid of his missiles and nuclear weapons.

So..................in your opinion GooBoy, how long should it take? As long as Hillary was investigated for Benghazi (nothing came of that), or should it be as long as they investigated her for emails?
They said from the beginning that it would take 2 years minimum. Quit being a naive child.

------------------------------------ yep , thats the thing , these lefties are so naive . Now The TRUMP has a clear path as he deals with a lying Enemy in whatever way he thinks is best Godboy .

They said from the beginning that it would take 2 years minimum. Quit being a naive child.

Then why did Trump send out this tweet right after the meeting? Everyone knew that Un was playing Trump like a fiddle.................

Donald Trump tweets Americans can 'sleep well tonight' as he lands back in the US after Kim Jong-un nuke talks

He wrote: "There is no longer a Nuclear Threat from North Korea. Meeting with Kim Jong Un was an interesting and very positive experience. North Korea has great potential for the future!

"Before taking office people were assuming that we were going to War with North Korea. President Obama said that North Korea was our biggest and most dangerous problem. No longer - sleep well tonight!"

Trump and Kim appeared to have formed a “special bond” during their 41-minute-long one-to-one meeting, despite it being the first time the pair sat down to talk things through.

T-rump is still sore from that proper RIMMING the Kim gave to him in Korea.

What a weak and feckless man the Donald is.

#LOLGOP #SMHGOP

Riiiiight in the next thread over you libs are convinced Trump is going to start a war with someone and in this thread he's Neville Chamberlain, liberals are dishonest to the CORE.

TRUMP is now free to do as he likes as 'kim' proves that he won't deal in good faith BSailor .

There's no real harm done. I notice NoKo is STILL not sending up missiles or making nuclear tests. So there's that.

Then it sounds like Trump shouldn't be telling Pompeo to stay home, should he?

There's no real harm done. I notice NoKo is STILL not sending up missiles or making nuclear tests. So there's that.

Ever think the reason they are no longer doing that is because they have had several successful tests and don't need to do any more? They have already successfully shown they can launch a missile that is capable of hitting DC.

As far as no more nuclear tests, ever think they now have the material they need for nukes? We don't know very much about their program, and probably never will.

Nobel price ? The orange will start a civil war if he is impeached...that **** cares only about himself and nothing else.
He doesn’t impeach himself! Too funny. Civil war is asshats taking away people’s votes

Then it sounds like Trump shouldn't be telling Pompeo to stay home, should he?

but Trump stated he would be visiting with Kim un soon; it's always about Tha Donald & his never ending reality TV series, 'Celebrity Apprentice President/Make Believe Is Fun'

Forum List

Back