🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump to remove protections from media.

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Jun 3, 2014
In his Texas rally, Trump just said he was going to open up media to liable laws. When they tell lies they will be able to be sued. Will that put right wing radio out of business? The man is nuts, but I like some of his ideas. What do you think about forcing the media to tell the truth?

I understand and feel the frustration with the spin and dishonesty coming from the media... They have too much power and influence to be bending the truth so much. However, we also have the First Amendment and pundants have the right to express their opinions... There is also a horrible problem with a society that sues every time there is a disagreement. There must be a better way... Perhaps we bring back the "Duel" or high noon showdowns in the middle of the street.

I understand and feel the frustration with the spin and dishonesty coming from the media... They have too much power and influence to be bending the truth so much. However, we also have the First Amendment and pundants have the right to express their opinions... There is also a horrible problem with a society that sues every time there is a disagreement. There must be a better way... Perhaps we bring back the "Duel" or high noon showdowns in the middle of the street.

No worries, very little of what the leftist trolls claim of Trump is true. Bullshit is living up to her name.

This pile of dog turds will sue anyone. And the right/teabaggers are all about frivolous lawsuits, what a joke.

In his Texas rally, Trump just said he was going to open up media to liable laws. When they tell lies they will be able to be sued. Will that put right wing radio out of business? The man is nuts, but I like some of his ideas. What do you think about forcing the media to tell the truth?

How about we start with the politicians and PACs? They make the media, all of it, look like boy scouts.

The media lies and distorts. Remember they lightened George Zimmerman to make him look white and NBC altered his 911 call.

I'm familiar with "libel" laws but there's new ground being broken here?

According to Trump there is. He didn't like how a newspaper represented his poll numbers, so now he wants them to be more easily sued.

When you consider the way NBC, for political purposes, edits statements and comments (like 911 calls from George Zimmerman, for example), it can have extremely negative consequences like cities being burned down. I'm all for the first amendment but there needs to be responsibility and accountability, especially in an institution whose purpose is to deliver information to the public.

How about we start with the politicians and PACs? They make the media, all of it, look like boy scouts.

A agree about the PACs, but that's not what Trump said.

ahhhh, so Trump supports the ''Fairness Doctrine'', only his consequence for them is suing instead of losing their News Station status or penalties?

ahhhh, so Trump supports the ''Fairness Doctrine'', only his consequence for them is suing instead of losing their News Station status or penalties?

That's what he said, but to be fair, suing is really the only consequence Trump knows.

This pile of dog turds will sue anyone. And the right/teabaggers are all about frivolous lawsuits, what a joke.
The Jewish run media has been getting away with bullshit lies and deception for too long. It's time to put an end to it.

I know that whole First Amendment thing has been a thorn in your side for a long time.

Forum List

Back