Trump to reverse Obama Cuba policy?

GOOD , thanks Timmy as the mrobama legacy goes up in evaporating mist !!

whats the point? Is he such a spiteful jerk that he wants to just undo what Obama has done just to be an ass?

More likely to undo the advantages Obama gave to his Commie and Islamist buddies over the course of his administration.

whats the point? Is he such a spiteful jerk that he wants to just undo what Obama has done just to be an ass?

And before anyone chimes in with phoney "Cuba human rights" concearns, just remember the Don just came back from his Saudi Arabia grab ass tour .

Report: Trump to reverse Obama’s Cuba policy

Hmm, I figured that with tourists and such going to Cuba to buy Rum and Nasty cigars and all that, they would also bring money, money elevates the citizens of Cuba out of the gutter . By doing this, they then toss dictators like the Castro clan and boom! All good. I'm thinking trump does this he aliantes a voting block because they can't go see long lost family and all that.

Fuke barry and cuba.
Your boi did everything but suck castro off in the middle of Plaza de la Catedral and castro basically told ol barry to fuck off.
Maybe you and matthew can go to cuba and start working Raul's noodle as a peace offering.

I don't get this stuff.

They're right there. You could hit 'em with a freakin' rock. They have nice palm trees, great cigars and good rum.

Instead of punishing them for cozying up to the Russians - uh, I mean Soviets - a few decades ago, why don't we open the doors and flood them with some good ol' American attention.

The people there won't put up with the communism shit much longer after that.

Sheesh.

And before anyone chimes in with phoney "Cuba human rights" concearns, just remember the Don just came back from his Saudi Arabia grab ass tour .

/---- Good. I measure Republicans success by how much their actions piss off the leftards like you:

seethe rage.jpg

There are nearly 2 million Cuban Americans, nearly all of whom fled here because of persecution by the present regime and these persecutions are ongoing in Cuba. How many Saudi Americans fit that description?

I don't get this stuff.

They're right there. You could hit 'em with a freakin' rock. They have nice palm trees, great cigars and good rum.

Instead of punishing them for cozying up to Russia a few decades ago, why don't we open the doors and flood them with some good ol' American attention.

The people there won't put up with the communism shit much longer after that.

Sheesh.

I'd love for cuba to ditch communism and i'm sure the people would to but Raul would probably have something to say about it.

I could be there in under two hours from Houston and I'd certainly go if they changed their ways.

Yep, nothing like having a hostile adversary just 90 mile away.

Keeps the cold war going and funded.

/---- Good. I measure Republicans success by how much their actions piss off the leftards like you:

View attachment 130098
----------------------------------------------------------------- i loved the tears on election night CBlock !!

Why was Obama kissing Castros ass? They let your arch enemy Russia install nukes and point them at us! There once was a Democrat President who actually had a set of balls.

Yep, nothing like having a hostile adversary just 90 mile away.

Keeps the cold war going and funded.
------------------------------------------- just keeo Russian or 'chinese' missile out of 'cuber' and you'll be alright MrClean !!

it'll probably annoy all heck out of my boat owning and boat building friend Char though !!

Forum List

Back