Trump to scrap UK investments if barred from Britain...THAT'S a lot of money lost to Britian!

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
  • Trump to scrap UK investments if barred from Britain
    YAHOO ^ | 1/6/16 | STAFF
    Donald Trump will scrap $1 billion of planned investments in Britain if he is banned from entering the country, a spokesman for the US politician's business empire said on Wednesday. British lawmakers are expected to debate whether the Republican presidential candidate should be barred from Britain for an alleged "hate speech", a move the Trump Organization said would set a "dangerous precedent". The organisation said the US tycoon had planned to invest a total of £700 million pounds (950 million euros, $1 billion) in two golf courses he owns in Scotland. "Any action to restrict travel would force The Trump...

Maybe when he is President if they are still being dicks, he just pull out of NATO. Let them pay for their own defense.

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Trump won't be banned anywhere. They will placate the muslims by having this little discussion. Then tell the muzzies it didn't go their way.

I hope he pulls all of his investments out of that pussified country. Let them live with the muslims (until the muslims cut off all their heads).

Why isn't he investing all of his money here in the USA anyway? Giving Americans jobs....

You know, why hasn't he walked the talk he's been getting his Trumpeteers all excited about...
''Make America great again''? (with hope and change I suppose)

Golf courses in Scotland and making his clothing south of our border and his accessories in the Orient, doesn't really match up with his rhetoric, does it? BE HONEST!

Why isn't he investing all of his money here in the USA anyway? Giving Americans jobs....

You know, why hasn't he walked the talk he's been getting his Trumpeteers all excited about...

Golf courses in Scotland and making his clothing south of our border and his accessories in the Orient, doesn't really match up with his rhetoric, does it? BE HONEST!
Why would he be any different than any other megalomaniac rich man?

Why would he be any different than any other megalomaniac rich man?
he isn't...

Maybe because our politicians are hostile to American business.

how?

seems like our politicians have set up things quite nicely for big business the last few decades and have ignored the ramifications to the middle class....and they put bankruptcy laws in place that Trump took advantage of 4 times....

how?
We can start with corporate taxes, the highest in the world.

how?
no the corp tax rate is not the highest in the world...the US federal effective Corporate tax rate, which is what corporations actually pay after deductions, tax credits, etc, is in the top 10 lowest corporate tax rates in the developed World.

how?
no the corp tax rate is not the highest in the world...the US federal effective Corporate tax rate, which is what corporations actually pay after deductions, tax credits, etc, is in the top 10 lowest corporate tax rates in the developed World.
The five countries with the highest corporate tax rates

What, you think he shouldnt maintain his property in the UK?

Good grief, itis one thing to use a persons record to verify their current claims.

It is quite another to presume that they would be jack ass stupid.

And ALL those deductions should be eliminated except for one; a deduction above and beyond normal for each and every American that they employ. Period.

how?
Along with ending all subsidies and entitlements and tax breaks.

The UK will survive without Trump golf courses. They already told him to f--k off in Scotland. The course will be there whether Trump is or not. The UK has its own investors. Trump is barely a drop in the bucket. Arabs love investing in the UK.

Forum List

Back