Trump to sue Facebook, Twitter, Google over alleged censorship

who will be his lawyer? lin wood? orly taitz? sidney krackhead?
Nope, he has screwed them over pay so now he must find another sucker, that can spell his or her own name correctly.
It would be good to see the courts establish that companies cant set their own terms of service. Will trump have to prove that the election was stolen ?
That would be amazing.
Companies are able to set their own rules of service as long as they are not enforce arbitrarily and capriciously. In this case these media outlets have been selective about who they censor. That is discrimination and it is illegal.
Making false claims that lead to an insurrection seems to be enough for facebook and the rest. Who else has done that ?
Fuck off with your insurrection bullshit. You know, I know and the world knows there was no fucking insurrection.
The insurrection is on video. You can’t really spin that. Funny that you still try

You should send trump money to help with his class action lawsuit..... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
imo that's really Trump's motivation. But the funny thing is he's defined himself as a loser. He keeps losing. His only claim to relevance is "they stole it from me." And his 16 campaign was based on his being the champion of the aggrieved "only I can save you."

He had the perfect opportunity to exit gracefully with whatever passed in his world for dignity intact. The reality is that he probably would have won but for covid, and he did push the vaccine. And even with covid, if the gop legislatures hadn't made mail in voting easier, he may have won Ga and Az, and possibly Wisc.

Some people here seem to think this is a First Amendment issue. I seriously doubt that Trump's lawyers are that dumb. The only real case he has is if they can establish some kind of contractual promise that these companies would not censor in the first place.
The lawyers are collecting billable hours and doing what Trump tells them to do. Trump is pushing another publicity stunt. This isn’t a real lawsuit.

i found a preview of the arguments to be brought.

waaaaa-its-not-fair.jpg
its-not-fair.jpg
not-fair.jpg
butbutbut-its-not-fair.jpg
a1bb7d04da504d68bca21d49.jpg
antifa.jpg
tenor-11.gif

You should send trump money to help with his class action lawsuit..... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
imo that's really Trump's motivation. But the funny thing is he's defined himself as a loser. He keeps losing. His only claim to relevance is "they stole it from me." And his 16 campaign was based on his being the champion of the aggrieved "only I can save you."

He had the perfect opportunity to exit gracefully with whatever passed in his world for dignity intact. The reality is that he probably would have won but for covid, and he did push the vaccine. And even with covid, if the gop legislatures hadn't made mail in voting easier, he may have won Ga and Az, and possibly Wisc.
Is that why a majority believe Joe is not running the show?

A majority of what? trump's idiots? I'm sure that's what you mean.

Nope, he has screwed them over pay so now he must find another sucker, that can spell his or her own name correctly.
It would be good to see the courts establish that companies cant set their own terms of service. Will trump have to prove that the election was stolen ?
That would be amazing.
Companies are able to set their own rules of service as long as they are not enforce arbitrarily and capriciously. In this case these media outlets have been selective about who they censor. That is discrimination and it is illegal.
Making false claims that lead to an insurrection seems to be enough for facebook and the rest. Who else has done that ?
Fuck off with your insurrection bullshit. You know, I know and the world knows there was no fucking insurrection.
The insurrection is on video. You can’t really spin that. Funny that you still try
Their FAILED insurrection. It's the FAILED part they hate.

A majority of what? trump's idiots? I'm sure that's what you mean.
54% Democrats say Joe isn’t running the show.

Thank God that Donald Trump is standing up for all of our first amendment rights. These companies are confiscating peoples right to free speech and if we let that happen, it's goodbye America.
All the Cry Baby Sore Loser needed to do to resume his hysterical tirades for free was to stop using the venues for his lying that provoked his goons to attack Congress. If he's going to keep crapping on American democracy, he should confine himself to his outhouse.

Loser realized that reverting to truth would kill his shtick faster that his own blog fizzled - a lot faster than his fraudulent Trump U.

Besides, his grievance-driven persecution complex demands that he persist in lashing out at somebody because everybody's being mean to HIM, so social media will do.

He'll probably unleash the same lawyers that lost over 80 of his fake election appeals.

Screen Shot 2021-07-07 at 12.28.07 PM.png

"Boo hoo!
Zucky and other Blue Meanies took away MY precious!"

Screen Shot 2021-07-07 at 12.33.42 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-07-07 at 12.34.27 PM.png

That would be amazing.
I got my new F-15, I’m ready.

Some people here seem to think this is a First Amendment issue. I seriously doubt that Trump's lawyers are that dumb. The only real case he has is if they can establish some kind of contractual promise that these companies would not censor in the first place.
The lawyers are collecting billable hours and doing what Trump tells them to do. Trump is pushing another publicity stunt. This isn’t a real lawsuit.
I hope the lawyers got their money up front.

Thank God that Donald Trump is standing up for all of our first amendment rights. These companies are confiscating peoples right to free speech and if we let that happen, it's goodbye America.
All the Cry Baby Sore Loser needed to do to resume his hysterical tirades for free was to stop using the venues for his lying that provoked his goons to attack Congress. If he's going to keep crapping on American democracy, he should confine himself to his outhouse.

Loser realized that reverting to truth would kill his shtick faster that his own blog fizzled - a lot faster than his fraudulent Trump U.

Besides, his grievance-driven persecution complex demands that he persist in lashing out at somebody because everybody's being mean to HIM, so social media will do.

He'll probably unleash the same lawyers that lost over 80 of his fake election appeals.

View attachment 509906
"Boo hoo!

View attachment 509914View attachment 509913
ZEIG HEIL!

I hope the lawyers got their money up front.
Evidently they have not heard about how Trump doesn't pay in advance nor does he pay on past due notices.

That would be amazing.
That's nice, hun....:heehee:
1625675838486.png

View attachment 509906
"Boo hoo!

ZEIG HEIL!
"zeig"? Ah...showing off your intelligence again?

That would be amazing.
That's nice, hun....:heehee: View attachment 509915
The uniform was made from a moo-moo...

View attachment 509906
"Boo hoo!

ZEIG HEIL!
"zeig"? Ah...showing off your intelligence again?
He does have an affliction for that word, "show"..Das ist gut ja!?

Forum List

Back