Trump Told Us He Would Get/Hire The Best People For The Job

Hey Trumpsters,

That's what he promised us.

What gives?
Just like Trump could shoot somebody in the middle of 5th avenue and not lose any voters. His supporters don't care what he promised. They say they didn't vote for Trump because of anything he said, which is why they're satisfied, because the only expectation they had of Trump, was that he would occupy the white house.

The Bubba told us the same thing and then a rash of suicides occurred during the Clinton years. Barry Hussein promised the best people and then he had to accept the resignation of his A.G. and appoint a new Secy/State after Hillary called in sick after Benghazi. The Trump administration is only about six months old. Lefties need to take a deep breath.
But Hillary.
But Obama.
But Bill Clinton.

LMBAO!!!!

tumblr_njoa9l9QfZ1tv899yo3_400.gif

Trump Told Us He Would Get/Hire The Best People For The Job
Yup.

That's why, instead of working for Donald Trump, you're still sitting in your mother's basement with a keyboard, spewing out your hate and rage at getting whooped in the election 8 months ago.

The Bubba told us the same thing and then a rash of suicides occurred during the Clinton years. Barry Hussein promised the best people and then he had to accept the resignation of his A.G. and appoint a new Secy/State after Hillary called in sick after Benghazi. The Trump administration is only about six months old. Lefties need to take a deep breath.
But Hillary.
But Obama.
But Bill Clinton.

LMBAO!!!!

tumblr_njoa9l9QfZ1tv899yo3_400.gif

It goes farther than that. Now they pretend that they never like either of the Bushes. They never liked McCain. They never liked Romney.

Just put an (R) in front of your name and run for President. These tards will vote for you based on nothing.

It goes farther than that. Now they pretend that they never like either of the Bushes. They never liked McCain. They never liked Romney.

Just put an (R) in front of your name and run for President. These tards will vote for you based on nothing.
When Trump is out on his A$$ and it's well established that he's THEE WORST President in American history ever...they'll just add him to the list of people that they pretend to never have liked.

Mark all his supporters now.

I even created a thread to do that very thing.

So how come we don't have a repeal or replacement plan for Obamacare?

We have no bills, no nothing.

So far, just bluster and fluff.

Nothing tangible.

Is that what the best can do?

Hell, I'm still waiting for him to show a little fucking leadership... He won't accomplish any of that other shit until he does that.

It's far more important for him to send out Tweets and attack and bully those who utter an unkind word about him than anything else...

How long do democrats think they can hold out by obstructing the Trump administration with phony charges and investigations? Apparently the FBI is conducting search warrants on radical democrat party congresspeople as we speak and they are destroying evidence. The last democrat who has a trace of presumptive leadership, Chucky Schumer, claimed over the weekend that the democrat party was totally responsible for the election loss. That's refreshing but where does it leave the democrat party?

Last edited:
The butt hurt liars just don't stop.

While Trump has no control over who is elected to the House and Senate, he did hire his Cabinet members. To me it looks like they are pretty busy helping the small businesses and working class.

Trump Has Repealed Hundreds Of Obama-Era Regulations

Our industry is finding that this administration is getting rid of needless and pointless regulations.

For as much as I dislike the way Trump handles people, I do find his actions in taking care small businesses and the working class refreshing.
The "Daily Caller" dude?

The "Daily Caller!?!?!?!"

Did you read the link provided? No, it's okay, I know in my industry we are getting rules rolled back. You aren't interested because it messes with your butt hurt agenda. But if you google it you will find that other sources confirm the fact.

Inside Trump's war on regulations

Why Wall Street is excited about Trump's first step toward deregulation

Donald Trump has managed to deconstruct 90 state regulations in a month

These are just a few. I know you are upset about it all, it's okay, one day you'll grow up and be able to comprehend what is written in articles. You might want to have your teacher sit with you and help you.

How long do democrats think they can hold out by obstructing the Trump administration with phony charges and investigations? Apparently the FBI is conducting search warrants on radical democrat party congresspeople as we speak and they are destroying evidence. The last democrat who has a trace of presumptive leadership, Chucky Schumer, claimed over the weekend that the democrat party was totally responsible for the election loss. That's refreshing but where does it leave the democrat party?

The democrats obstructing?

The GOP controls both houses of congress, and yet the GOP has YET to present trump with a single significant piece of legislation. Any and ALL obstruction is coming from his own party. I'm sick of whiners on this board claiming that the democrats are obstructing Trump. The democrats have not been given a single bill by the GOP that they COULD obstruct!

The GOP controls both houses of congress, and yet the GOP has YET to present trump with a single significant piece of legislation. Any and ALL obstruction is coming from his own party. I'm sick of whiners on this board claiming that the democrats are obstructing Trump. The democrats have not been given a single bill by the GOP that they COULD obstruct!

Define significant. Forty bills have been signed by Trump with no help from Democrats. First six months Obama signed 39.

Define significant. Forty bills have been signed by Trump with no help from Democrats. First six months Obama signed 39.

I think that one of them declared last Wed. as national hot dog day, and another one appoints the assistant postmaster to Athens, Georgia.

Since you seem to know exactly how many laws Trump has signed, why don't you list the ones that you consider significant?

dude seriously? cough, cough, do you know our country? really? hahahahahahahaha
200.webp
That's what he promised us.

P.S. - I'm adding that GIF to my arsenal.

Thank you!
Your arsenal, HAHAHAHAHA you don't even have a damn toothpick. Your BS is about as juvenile and laughable as a pile of frog turds. HAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAH. Man you liberal oshitass ball suckers are really lost in space. everything you say is a lost in space talking point lie. Worthless chatter from a bunch of monkeys. Do you idiots not know there are thousands of videos on you tube of exactly what was said by every person in every part of the election. Even the entire speeches so your little prove your point clips are worthless too. You think you are smart enough to fool even a first grader with your stupid shit<<< HAHAHAHAHAHAHA that is what makes you idiots so funny, you think you are intellectually superior when you are dumb as a grain of sand, a rock is a million times smarter than the smartest of you!!! HAHAAHAHA.. Oh me oh my Your a fool for the joker!!!

I think that one of them declared last Wed. as national hot dog day, and another one appoints the assistant postmaster to Athens, Georgia.

Since you seem to know exactly how many laws Trump has signed, why don't you list the ones that you consider significant?
same old lies, get a new lie that one washed away a year ago!!!

Executive orders and Legislation are not the same igmo!! try again. And why not compare the oshit damage done with it during his first little time in office with the repair work Trump has done in his. oshitass loses hands down with his communist agenda.

Here is a link of things so far, Bills and Resolutions -- GovTrack.us

Significant is in the eye of the beholder. There are many rules in the transportation industry that his administration has delayed, those are significant to me as it effect the career I am in and a House Republican just introduce a bill to delay the mandated Electronic Logs. These are great things in an industry that has interpretive rules that sit in an 8X10 book that is over 1000 pages and often seem like they contradict themselves. So, simplifying and removing redundant regulation is huge for me.

Significant is in the eye of the beholder. There are many rules in the transportation industry that his administration has delayed, those are significant to me as it effect the career I am in and a House Republican just introduce a bill to delay the mandated Electronic Logs. These are great things in an industry that has interpretive rules that sit in an 8X10 book that is over 1000 pages and often seem like they contradict themselves. So, simplifying and removing redundant regulation is huge for me.

Well, I guess it is my bad, because the list does indeed impress me as being pretty damn significant. For example, I have been lying awake at night for months worrying about whether or not Plum Island was ever going to be restored!

Well, I guess it is my bad, because the list does indeed impress me as being pretty damn significant. For example, I have been lying awake at night for months worrying about whether or not Plum Island was ever going to be restored!

Like I said, he is helping small businesses and the middle class worker in my industry, the rest of his Presidency is questionable noble to me.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

So when's National Hot Dog day?

Thanks Trump!!

usa-election-trump.jpg_1718483346.jpg

So how come we don't have a repeal or replacement plan for Obamacare?

We have no bills, no nothing.

So far, just bluster and fluff.

Nothing tangible.

Is that what the best can do?

This is the way primadonna entrepreneurs are .. They are arrogant and difficult to work with. Gen attitude is that no one knows shit except them. How do I KNOW?? I spent 25 yrs in Silicon Valley working for these types and another 10 as a consultant to some very very rich people..

So they have a hard time RETAINING talent. Because they don't ever actually delegate, trust and defend their key people. They are always attacking, 2nd guessing and making public spectacles out of stuff that should be handled closer to the issues.

I predicted that Trump would have a hard time IF he found the "best and brightest". He didn't actually accomplish that. Because "the best and brightest" can SENSE this type of extreme narcissism and steer clear..

One of my favorite clients is a guy that made 10s of $Mill multiple times in multiple products. LOVED the adventure of working with the guy -- we split ways THREE TIMES over trivial disputes that had to go his way. But he always came back.. And every time I KNEW how it was gonna end.

Silicon Valley is BUILT on primadonna narcissists like Trump. Only reason it works is that BREEDS new primadonna narcissists like bunny rabbits.

Forum List

Back