Trump took the Most Sensitive documents possible

Jesus, will you idiots PLEASE read the indictment and stop making such damned fools of yourselves!?!

You got him now! Lol, you do know most of Americans see this as a negative thing?
Actually, a plurality of Americans are of the opinion this indictment is valid, even if it is politically motivated, which it isn't.

nope
Hillary had meaningless nothing material, the lowest levels of classification.
Biden also had old and meaningless documents'

But Trump had the most serious and vicious documents possible.
Biden stole classified documents as a senator as far back as 1974. I cannot believe you loons are trying this.

"In my administration, I'm going to enforce all laws concerning the protection of classified information. No one will be above the law." - Donald J. Trump

"We also need to fight this battle by collecting intelligence and then protecting, protecting our classified secrets...We can't have someone in the Oval Office who doesn't understand the meaning of the word confidential or classified." - Donald J. Trump

“One of the first things we must do is to enforce all classification rules and to enforce all laws relating to the handling of classified information." - Donald J. Trump

And now the final tu quoque fallacy. B-b-b-b-b-but Obama!

Um...retard? The National Archives took custody of Obama's presidential records the day he left office.

Obama paid $3.3 million dollars to pay for the digitizing and storage of those documents for which he would be provided access by the Archivist who had custody of them.

You all just keeping flailing and failing!

Um...retard?

The Secret Service is not in charge of guarding boxes. They are guarding the ex-President. Trump did not even inform the SS about the classified documents.

Flailing and failing! :lol:

MAL has 24/7 Secret Service protection.

Whereas, Øbama has classified documents stored in an unsecure warehouse in Chicago.

Oh, "characterized"....As in likely embellished or even made up out of whole fucking cloth, like Reuters is already infamous for doing....And you fucking saps lap it up like kittens at a saucer of cream.

Round and round and round we gooooooo.....

View attachment 794962
Read this slowly. It’s on the INDICTMENT

Reuters is only reporting it moron.

Last edited:
I see our dishonest excalibur (ironic name) tagged my post about Obama and the Secret Service with "Fake News", which is the tard version of, "Nuh-uh!" when confronted with the truth.

The funniest thing about this is that this same idiot posted a link which he thought proved Obama had records in a warehouse that were in Obama's custody. Hilariously, the dipshit didn't read his own link, and is continuing to peddle that lie despite having been debunked.

This is rank hypocrisy and dishonesty.

Here's excalibur's own link: Obama Foundation letter bolsters Trump claim that Obama has classified docs - FISM TV

And from that we have:

“The National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) assumed exclusive legal and physical custody of Obama Presidential records when President Barack Obama left office in 2017, in accordance with the Presidential Records Act (PRA),” public relations and communications officials at the National Archives said in an Aug. 12, 2022 statement, according to a Newsmax report.

BOOM! So much for the "B-b-b-b-b-b-but Obama" fallacy.

Now for the Secret Service manufactured bullshit.

From the indictment:

ss-documents.jpg

The tards are flailing and failing.

This is what happens when they don't read the indictment and instead choose to parrot what they are told to parrot by known lying MAGA outlets.

Just as I predicted they would.

The tards are flailing and failing.

This is what happens when they don't read the indictment and instead choose to parrot what they are told to parrot by known lying MAGA outlets.

Just as I predicted they would.

What is an indictment?

Another person who doesn't know what an indictment is.
Your dodging and weaving is not going to hide the fact you have not read it and can't answer my question.

After resisting for over a year, Trump finally voluntarily turned over 197 classified documents he had in his possession, along with several boxes of other government property. Biden turned over ALL the classified documents and government property he had in his possession, and allowed his property to be searched.

Is Trump being indicted for possessing any of those 197 classified documents or boxes?

Forum List

Back