🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Top Strategist Turned Defector

NoTeaPartyPleez

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2012

Hmmmm........I agree with her 100%. I've said many times that he doesn't give a phlying phuck about anything but himself.

An Open Letter to Trump Voters from His Top Strategist-Turned-Defector
March 28, 2016

http://www.xojane.com/issues/stephanie-cegielski-donald-trump-campaign-defector

Excerpt:
"
I'll say it again: Trump never intended to be the candidate. But his pride is too out of control to stop him now.
He doesn't want the White House. He just wants to be able to say that he could have run the White House. He’s achieved that already and then some. If there is any question, take it from someone who was recruited to help the candidate succeed, and initially very much wanted him to do so.

The hard truth is: Trump only cares about Trump.

And if you are one of the disaffected voters — one of the silent majority like me — who wanted a candidate who could be your voice, I want to speak directly to you as one of his biggest advocates and supporters.

He is not that voice. He is not your voice. He is only Trump's voice.""""

Hmmmm........I agree with her 100%. I've said many times that he doesn't give a phlying phuck about anything but himself.

March 28, 2016

Excerpt:
"
I'll say it again: Trump never intended to be the candidate. But his pride is too out of control to stop him now.
He doesn't want the White House. He just wants to be able to say that he could have run the White House. He’s achieved that already and then some. If there is any question, take it from someone who was recruited to help the candidate succeed, and initially very much wanted him to do so.

And if you are one of the disaffected voters — one of the silent majority like me — who wanted a candidate who could be your voice, I want to speak directly to you as one of his biggest advocates and supporters.

He's kind of a protest vote gone haywire.

The Kim Kardashian of contemporary American politics.

March 28, 2016

Excerpt:
"

America just got punked.

Agree with both of your posts. I'm not on the ground overseas anymore but I would venture to say that the rest of the world is very nervous about his campaign, too. They are watching and shaking their heads. They look to the U.S. to be a stabilizing element in the world, not a powder keg.

March 28, 2016

Excerpt:
"

'Fraid not.

Stephanie Cegielski Was Not Donald Trump's 'Top Strategist'!

March 28, 2016

Excerpt:
"

'Fraid not.

They don't care about facts. Leftists repeat their lies to reel in as many as possible.

March 28, 2016

Excerpt:
"

'Fraid not.

Snopes confirms she was a strategist. She says she was his top strategist. That doesn't negate her story about him and what we already know now.

March 28, 2016

Excerpt:
"

'Fraid not.

Snopes confirms she was a strategist. She says she was his top strategist. That doesn't negate her story about him and what we already know now.

Revel in your ignorance. I suppose it's all you have.

March 28, 2016

Excerpt:
"

'Fraid not.

They don't care about facts. Leftists repeat their lies to reel in as many as possible.

It's no lie that she worked for his campaign in two capacities, that has been verified. No one is lying. Her article is an opinion piece based on her experiences with Kim Kardash...I mean, Donald Trump.

March 28, 2016

Excerpt:
"

'Fraid not.

So you know more than a Trump insider? Wow, let's revel in your arrogance.

March 28, 2016

Excerpt:
"

'Fraid not.

Say, that's a nice helicopter beanie cap you have there.

The very conservative Washington Times refers to her as his Super Pac director. Who cares what her label was, she speaks the truth about Donald Trump.
He doesn't want to be in the White House, he just wants to win the election.
A narcissist of clinical proportions with a heaping side of steroids.

March 28, 2016

Excerpt:
"

'Fraid not.

Say, that's a nice helicopter beanie cap you have there.

I didn't think you could man up to my challenge, girlie boy.

March 28, 2016

Excerpt:
"

Awesome article!

He's perfect for getting rid of the corruption in D.C.

Wow. . . if they don't assassinate him first.

Star_Wars_You_will_never_find_a_more_wretched_hive_of_scum_and_villany_Washington_DC_meme_2_C3PO_Anthony_Daniels_Obi_wan_Kenobi_Alec_Guinness_Luke_Skywalker_Mark_Hamil.jpg

Seriously though, why is everyone freakin' out? He doesn't have a shot at the nomination, much less the general. :lmao:

March 28, 2016

Excerpt:
"

'Fraid not.

It's no lie that she worked for his campaign in two capacities, that has been verified. No one is lying. Her article is an opinion piece based on her experiences with Kim Kardash...I mean, Donald Trump.
The title of the thread says she was a top strategist. It's just more filthy lies to grind out an agenda. Liberals have no use for truth, it gets in their way.

This woman assumes folks don't already know all this shit. . . . :badgrin:

The very conservative Washington Times refers to her as his Super Pac director. Who cares what her label was, she speaks the truth about Donald Trump.
He doesn't want to be in the White House, he just wants to win the election.
A narcissist of clinical proportions with a heaping side of steroids.
Bullshit. . . He wants to be there. What person running doesn't? Every single one of them has backers. Do you know who his are?

That's the key. He owes people, just like all the other /pols/ do.

Sure he is a narcissist of clinical proportions. Name for me one politician running that isn't?

Forum List

Back