Trump townhall streaming on Twitter.

That's Far left David Pakman...what do you expect him to say?

"David Pakman (born February 2, 1984) is an American progressive talk show host and political commentator. He is the host of the YouTube and Twitch talk radio program The David Pakman Show. He was born in Buenos Aires, Argentina, and is a naturalized citizen of the United States. Wikipedia

I see myself putting this clown on ignore in the near future.
Everytime he opens his mouth more stupid shit rolls out.
Do it and shut up already!

The town hall was a JOKE. ORANGE CHEETOH VERIFIED SEXUAL PREDATOR man handled a lady and the crowd went wild!

take all the lies about the election and his FAILED PRESIDENCY, churn it in your rotting guts and hurl it out.
It was like RANCID VOMIT. The MAGATs loved it. I thought Trump acted like an 11 year old 300 pound school bully.

Basically it was a BITCHING SESSION that he lost and he thinks it was rigged. NO IT WAS NOT RIGGED.

300 POUND HUMAN CHEETOH VERIFIED SEXUAL PREDATOR lost fair and square. MOVE ON MAGATs

Do it and shut up already!

The town hall was a JOKE. ORANGE CHEETOH VERIFIED SEXUAL PREDATOR man handled a lady and the crowd went wild!

take all the lies about the election and his FAILED PRESIDENCY, churn it in your rotting guts and hurl it out.
It was like RANCID VOMIT. The MAGATs loved it. I thought Trump acted like an 11 year old 300 pound school bully.

Yeah...a joke on CNN.
Trump tore that dumb bimbo apart!!
So much so they ended the program 20 minutes early.

Yeah...a joke on CNN.
Trump tore that dumb bimbo apart!!
So much so they ended the program 20 minutes early.
YEP THE 300 POUND HUMAN CHEETOH VERIFIED SEXUAL PREDATOR tore her up.
MAGATs went wild cheering and clapping. Disgusting display of ORANGE and OBESITY.

The best part was the Snoop Dog commercial for Skechers

MAGATs went wild cheering and clapping. Disgusting display of ORANGE and OBESITY.

I don't think anyone knows what you are talking about.

Sorry.
He wasn't convicted of any such thing.
See this is what I was talking about when I said stupid shit runs out your mouth.

Off you go.
I refuse to converse with a pathological liar.
see ya!

The town hall display of THE ORANGE CHEETOH VERIFIED SEXUAL PREDATOR verbally attacking the woman reminded me of this.

seems HereWeGoAgain can't handle the TRUTH...

Peanut Gallery HereWeGoAgain is a COWARD. If you are a female, I label you CUNTESSA

Last edited:
Here's a question. The interviewer said something about how no republicans ever thought that the war in Ukraine wouldn't happen underneath Trump,.. is there any republican here who actually agrees with her? Technically speaking I'm libertarian and I don't.

yep, this confirms what I said earlier. Ho hummed around, would not give a clear answer. the 300 lb. school yard bully tRUMP was a disaster.

NH woman who asked Trump about abortion at town hall: 'He didn't actually answer me'​

You want to talk about a CLASSIC? Our President,

Biden says he would ‘beat the hell’ out of Trump if in high school​

:smoochEE:

Forum List

Back