Trump trade victory with the EU.

What did he win?

EU stroke$ his ego and Trump goes away

Yes we realize that to the far left the only thing you believe is that loosing is the new winning!

But you would actually need to stay informed by reading anything other than far left religious dogma.

Remember we had WWII to prevent Germany from taking over Europe, but they did it with the EU.

What did he win?

First it's more than Obama ever got.
Second, read the article
they import our soy beans and LNG. We also work on reducing tariffs....and if the EU fucks us over....we put the tariffs back on.

What do you not get about negotiation....have you ever negotiated anything?

They always bought soy beans and LNG

Most of what Trump got was lip service and empty promises. Trump is an expert at that

What did he win?

Second, read the article
they import our soy beans and LNG. We also work on reducing tariffs....and if the EU fucks us over....we put the tariffs back on.

Most of what Trump got was lip service and empty promises. Trump is an expert at that
The EU also bought a lot of LNG from Russia....not so with this agreement

Trade Victory????? What Trump did was a lot of sound and fury signifying nothing. We are back at the status quo ante, Trumpers. I mean you guys will believe any BS , I swear.

The threats of huge automotive tariffs brings the EU to the table.
On top of that we are going to send in more fuel which is a slap in the face to RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

The only thing Trump got the EU to agree to was to buy an undisclosed amount of SoyBeans. Nothing else was agreed to.

What did he win?

Second, read the article

The EU also bought a lot of LNG from Russia....not so with this agreement

Let me know when the EU cuts their LNG buying from Russia, till then it is just talk

What did he win?

Second, read the article

No he's fulfilling tons of promises....oh Gitmo is still open.....a promise that I'm glad wasn't fulfilled, but Trump fulfills his.

Forum List

Back