Trump: "treasonous" fake media angers me, they consider me a God in Japan because of Kim meeting

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
CNN elected Trump by constantly talking about him, and they will re-elect him!

check out the "Huckabee Show" interview on youtube where Trump says all this.

"The media is fake news, the media is fake news, they always talk bullshit, I know this because of [insert fake shit] and [insert even worse fake shit]!"

Great interview though I wish they'd had time for more questions. People don't want a cowboy these days. How quickly they forget the men who won the great wars of the last century; loud, boisterous, unapologetic. Real men unafraid of hurting feelings or winning battles. Guess you'd all prefer a eunuch.

Disgusting language unbecoming of a person of his stature and office.
And delusions of grandeur, yeah, I'd say his Napoleon complex is settling in...

No, this isn't delusions of grandeur. It's an admission of his true feelings. Like the boyfriend who finally reveals his abusive nature because he's gotten tired of the charming facade he used to woe you and he thinks he has you adequately locked in. Donald doesn't have a Napoleon complex, he has a Caesar complex.

Disgusting language unbecoming of a person of his stature and office.
And delusions of grandeur, yeah, I'd say his Napoleon complex is settling in...

No, this isn't delusions of grandeur. It's an admission of his true feelings. Like the boyfriend who finally reveals his abusive nature because he's gotten tired of the charming facade he used to woe you and he thinks he has you adequately locked in. Donald doesn't have a Napoleon complex, he has a Caesar complex.

He used to woe you?

Try again.

Forum List

Back