Trump tries and fails to use the nuclear option for his wall in the Senate

I'm 100% in favor of Mexico paying for our wall, as was promised by the retard you elected.

Hold him accountable to his campaign promises or shut the fuck up.
they are right now. who's paying for all of those migrants at the border? hmmmm you ain't smart.

Why would Trump threaten to shut down our government to pay for the border wall if Mexico is paying for it?
cause he won his presidency on that promise. and you asked how mehico will pay. I just explained. you aren't the brightest bulb in the box are you.

BTW, do you know how much we spend on illegals who are already here? I bet you are stu...pid on that as well. but you're a fking leftist, it's who you are.

Mexico paying for migrants is not the same as Mexico paying for a border wall, you fucking retard.
Every dollar not spent on an illegal is a dollar towards the wall.

lol that's a really creative way of trying to spin this.

You were swindled.

Trump said it loud and clear :
1. Mexico will pay for the wall.
2. He said he will own the shutdown.

So why his minions are spinning things around ?
how? he has two years to get mehico to pay. they are paying today with the migrants at the border. too fking funny. you are anti american. fk off.
Why he want us to pay for it and he was chanting with his minions that mexico will send the check?

Once again the Democrats have proven to the world that they DO NOT represent best interests of Americans.
The Dems are representing the best interests millions of anti-American illegal alien moochers, human traffickers, drug cartels and the racist Aztlan Nationalist.
Pelosi and Schumer are saying
F U to the thousands of Families who have lost loved ones to illegal aliens and smuggled drugs.

I'm 100% in favor of Mexico paying for our wall, as was promised by the retard you elected.

they are right now. who's paying for all of those migrants at the border? hmmmm you ain't smart.

Why would Trump threaten to shut down our government to pay for the border wall if Mexico is paying for it?
cause he won his presidency on that promise. and you asked how mehico will pay. I just explained. you aren't the brightest bulb in the box are you.

BTW, do you know how much we spend on illegals who are already here? I bet you are stu...pid on that as well. but you're a fking leftist, it's who you are.

Do you know how much illegals contribute to GDP, in witholding taxes, sales taxes, gasoline taxes?

Are you aware that the numbers the right is feeding you fail to include the economic benefits provided by illegals, which are substantial?

Of course not, because it's not in the troll farm talking points. Christmas in St. Petersburg must be magical.

Why he want us to pay for it and he was chanting with his minions that mexico will send the check?

I don’t care who pays for the wall, I just want it built - YESTERDAY!!!!

Take the funding from the money we send to all these Central American ass-backward nation’s.

Mexico paying for migrants is not the same as Mexico paying for a border wall, you fucking retard.

You were swindled.
Not at all. Mexico is paying today

Take the funding from the money we send to all these Central American ass-backward nation’s.
Wall wont sto illegal crossing you know that, right ?

Donald just Trump tried to use the nuclear option in the senate in order to get his wall, despite the fact that Mexico is going to pay for it according to himself.
Mitch McConnell said that the nuclear option is not going to happen, via his spokesman:
Du9IRF4U8AA0n1t

Ben Siegel on Twitter
We will see what happens down the road when both Democrats and Republicans in Congress start to worry about how an extended shutdown will effect the well being of their constituents and their chances for reelection in 2020.

Once again the Democrats have proven to the world that they DO NOT represent best interests of Americans.
The Dems are representing the best interests millions of anti-American illegal alien moochers, human traffickers, drug cartels and the racist Aztlan Nationalist.
Pelosi and Schumer are saying
F U to the thousands of Families who have lost loved ones to illegal aliens and smuggled drugs.

Do you know how much illegals contribute to GDP, in witholding taxes, sales taxes, gasoline taxes?

Are you aware that the numbers the right is feeding you fail to include the economic benefits provided by illegals, which are substantial?

Of course not, because it's not in the troll farm talking points. Christmas in St. Petersburg must be magical.
Oh bullshit you have absolutely no data for that comment. Ignoramis. Too fking funny you are truly ignorant

Wall wont sto illegal crossing you know that, right ?
Why not? Explain
There are walls in place and they are still being penetrated, not only in the US, but so many parts of the world (tunnels, boats, ladders, etc...) also lot of those illegals come by plane and with a Visa.
Living in los angeles I cant imagine a life without illegals, hard working, nice, hungry for work and family oriented. I rather have them by my side, than a bigoted, racist entitled, eccentric, next mass shooter ****.

Living in los angeles I cant imagine a life without illegals, hard working, nice, hungry for work and family oriented. I rather have them by my side, than a bigoted, racist entitled, eccentric, next mass shooter ****.

Then maybe you should be dragged out into the street and executed along with the illegals and those who harbor and employ them.

Then maybe you should be dragged out into the street and executed along with the illegals and those who harbor and employ them.
Lol ....unless if you live under a rock, illegals Cather food, cleaning, gardening, babysitting , construction, to most americans... why america is obese you think ?
Even the orange clown used illegals.

...Living in los angeles I cant imagine a life without illegals, hard working, nice, hungry for work and family oriented. I rather have them by my side, than a bigoted, racist entitled, eccentric, next mass shooter ****.
And the idiot Dems wonder why they got their asses kicked on November 8, 2016...

Your Honor, the Defense rests...

You were swindled.
Not at all. Mexico is paying today

Riiight.

66aeeff66959a10271e0be9fccc28f2c.jpg

[QUOTE="Issa, post: 21436148, member: 62493”]Lol ....unless if you live under a rock, illegals Cather food, cleaning, gardening, babysitting , construction, to most americans... why america is obese you think ?
Even the orange clown used illegals.[/QUOTE]

Then I must live under a rock. I’m 44 years old and have never worked with, employed or been associated with an illegal alien. In fact I go out of my way to avoid foreigners as much as humanly possible.

Take all the money trump took from his bs charities

Private money, legally acquired, which he can do whatever he wants with.

Compared to Federal Tax monies which are being sent unconstitutionally to foreign Governments which do not have the best interests of the United Ststes in their minds.

Forum List

Back