Trump Tries To Call Witness To Jan 6th Hearings

If it occurred, it would be a process crime, regardless of how serious it may or may not be.

How many times are they going to use some lame excuse to throughly investigate Trump only to end up with crimes that would not have ever occurred if he would not have been falsely investigated to start with? Those of us with more than 2 brain cells have figured out their schtick. .
Again. A crime is a crime.

Witness tampering is a serious crime and the kind of thing many Mob bosses have gone to jail for

Attempted witness tampering....if it didn't get acted on.

But you are right, the perpetual man of lawlessness, will never get charged....he's Teflon Don, has been his whole life.
Calling a number in his phone isnt tampering. It never has been and it never will be.

Fucksake, do you even bother to know the law...

I was figuring this out the last day...

The regular Trumper invents a law and then says what there burden of proof is... That is not how the law works..

No Bribery needed... Any thing that could be deemed in any way connected to the legal proceedings could be inferred as tampering...

I say when his lawyer contacted the FBI they would have loved to set up a sting.. Simply record the call, probably wouldn't need a warrant with the consent of the witness...
It would have been game over... Cops outside Mar-a-lago ten minutes later and him in handcuffs... Because they would have such strong case for witness tampering Judge would not grant bail...
An unanswered call will NEVER be considered tampering. You are a fool.

Again. A crime is a crime.

Witness tampering is a serious crime and the kind of thing many Mob bosses have gone to jail for

I agree, a crime is a crime. I am not arguing that witness tampering is not a crime, but I don’t know if Trump actually did that. They can investigate if they would like.

My point is this is exactly what Trump likes to call these things…a witch hunt. They need to find SOMETHING to stick to Trump. The only way they can do this is to have him continually on trial and being investigated. Their hope is that they will eventually get something, yes, even a process crime.

So is stalking a Supreme Court Justice
Actually not.

There is a law that says you can't protest outside a Justices home that has not been tested in Court yet. That is likely a violation of the First Amendment

It is also irrelevant to this discussion

I agree that nothing will happen to him. Nothing will happen to him over any of this, not even asking for a specific number of votes. that is the way it is in America.
If he did something illegal, your democrats in DC will not hesitate to charge him. Let me know if it ever happens. Until then this is just more golden shower/russia collusion horseshit.

I agree, a crime is a crime. I am not arguing that witness tampering is not a crime, but I don’t know if Trump actually did that. They can investigate if they would like.
Apparently the target of this informed his lawyer after refusing the call.

Trump wasn't calling a prospective witness to see how his family was doing

Actually not.

Actually yes.

There is a law that says you can't protest outside a Justices home that has not been tested in Court yet. That is likely a violation of the First Amendment

And you think SCOTUS will agree to that? :p

It is also irrelevant to this discussion

Says you. I say it's very damn relevant.

Stalinism always smells the same, no matter what form it takes

but is stopped by the committee. No witnesses for Trump are allowed and if he tries to call his own witnesses, they will accuse him of witness tampering. Similar thing happened with Steve Bannon. He said he would only testify live during prime time so the committee shot him down. They must have total control over what Bannon says so they can edit as needed. Guess that's not called witness tampering. Coming up soon: closing arguments for the prosecution but no closing arguments to defend Trump since no Trump witnesses were allowed to testify.

The whole thing is a joke when The so called Defendent in a hearing that has no legal bearing on anything cannot call a witness.

The Democrats are nothing more than Soviet Fascist Dictators engaging in show trials.

Actually yes.
Wrong. The law ONLY states that you can not protest outside a Justice's home. That is a violation of the First Amendment and SHOULD be overturned by a Court if challenged
And you think SCOTUS will agree to that?
THIS Court? HAHAHAHAHA
Says you. I say it's very damn relevant.
One supposed crime does not excuse another. That is a childish claim (also known as the PeeWee Herman Defense)

It IS irrelevant to this discussion

Forum List

Back